Rare Pairings - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Pairings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rare Pairings

Not really sure it's rare, but it certainly isn't as popular as I'd like it to be...
    AlexandrianShipping, VolknerXJasmine.
    Hhnnnng, sooo cute.
    I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!

Claims: Pyroar and Overheat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

BugsyxGardenia, I believe... pretty much unknown DX
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

Future Frontier Brain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSoul93 View Post
    Yes! Finally get to remake my list.
    NeoEeveeEvolutionShipping-Gary & Sakura of the Eeveelution sisters from Johto. Wish I could elaborate. Something about the two just interest me in putting them together.
    CheekyShipping-Max & Mira as a couple. The two little tykes would be cute together, no doubt. But they're also very smart (Max w/ his booksmarts on Pokemon & Mira being able to trick Ash, Brock, & Dawn into helping her & Team Rocket in order to escape as well) so I think they'd get along pretty well too.
    SnarkyShipping-Trip & Ursula. The name says it all. Their interactions would be interesting to say the least, but if they ever ran into Ash & Co. at the same time they would definitely have enough in common to start something. Atleast I think.
    CuisineShipping-Cilan & May having a relationship is definitely one of my favorites. Cilan's gentleman-like nature would definitely win May over, & May has such a great attitude & presence around her there's no doubt these two would get along easy. Being a bona-fide chef would be the deal breaker as May's love of restaurants & gourmet food matches perfectly w/ this side of Cilan.
    ChocolateCoffeeShipping-Barry & Iris would have great interactions IMO. Both having quite the reputation for being hasty & wild, I can't help but feel this would be the basis for their relationship. Being competitive w/ each other almost in a manner similar to PokeShipping. Not to mention all the times Iris would strike Barry as a kid, & everytime she does Barry will try to fine her. XD Very cute coupling to say the least.
    ShootsCloneShipping-Kenny & Leona as a couple seemed a bit strange to me at first but eventually I began to like it. Never shown in the anime, but I always wondered what Leona thought of Kenny's crush on Dawn. She might be a bit jealous, & Kenny might take notice of this. Pure fanficness, yes. But, the idea always seemed plausible very cute to me.
    BelleShipping-Drew & Dawn together. Man, ask any shipper & they'll tell you it's not easy finding the right guy for Dawn! But This ship always felt right for some reason. To see Dawn react in such a fangirl-like manner to May (who, despite being well embedded as a star among Coordinators, falls a little behind in popularity when Drew is involved) shows she follows coordinators outside of Sinnoh, making it possible she's atleast heard of Drew. I can only imagine how she would react to actually meeting him! Drew, probably seeing her as another fangirl, wouldn't think much of her. But after Dawn sees the snobbish side of Drew, she'll just blow him off (don't think wrong here). Drew then ealizes that Dawn is independant & strong enough of a coordinator herself & will come to respect her. That could be a good start to their relationship.[/SPOILER]
    Taken from the "Your Shipping List" thread. Don't see much of any of these around. You?

Post Thanks / Like

Volkner x Elesa

I'm in love with this pairing, too bad it doesn't have much fan-art. Does anyone know if this ship has a name?

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Volkner x Elesa

I'm in love with this pairing, too bad it doesn't have much fan-art. Does anyone know if this ship has a name?
    It's called Shockingshipping.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh yeah i also support volkner/elesa too

thank you Blazaking EX for this signature

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to check this thread! Good to see that it's still alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    And I don't ship it near as much as I used to, but anyone notice that Airshipping seems to have completely vanished? It used to be THE yaoi Giovanni pairing. Now I think that's with Koga.
    Yes I did notice. And I really don't get what links Giovanni and Koga other than his Team involvement in the manga. Plus Airshipping seems to suit the yaoi seme/uke archetype more, so you'd think it would be more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    And I'm pretty sure I'm still the only supporter of Gio/Tracey. :B
    Gio/Tracey? Now that is interesting! What is your idea behind that?

@Kakuna Matata:

Good boy/bad girl dynamic, that certainly is intriguing! I don't really enjoy Skillshipping so much because of the nature of how Ash tends to end up being paired with anyone without much discretion. But I'm sure I'd love it if it was well thought through. Corruption can be fun/treated lightly as well as sad and mysterious.
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Worsian View Post
    Gio/Tracey? Now that is interesting! What is your idea behind that?
    That it's not kind. ^@; Purely sexual, somewhat abusive, the blackmailed master/slave thing, and not that willing (but Tracey always goes home in the end). (Yes, it's dark and creepy; we all have our Things.) *shrug* Never actually thought of it as a real we're-together!type pairing. *wheels turn* I wonder how that would work. I am now intrigued.

To balance it, I was (am? was? am) also a Tracey/Mewtwo fan (and there was a fic, once! Totally blew my mind!), and that was a hundred times more healthy in my mind (post-movie, for sure; now post-mini movie, absolutely). I was out of my mind ten years ago, coming up with this stuff. :B Never knew it would feel normal.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

ORAS revealed and no 3DS Kynn Master's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kynn Master On Twitter Add Kynn Master on Facebook

I have a lot...Most because I believe you need nothing to start liking/loving this person

Barry/Marley: It was because of a hentai image...
    Flint/Zoey: I support SenirasuShipping, then I though "Flint is Volkner's best friend;Zoey is Candice's best friend, they made a good couple"
    Aaron/Karen: I don't know that one :(
    Dent/Daisy: I love them together so much
    Pod/Lily: same as above
    Corn/Violet: same as above
    Sidney/Winona: same as Aaron/Karen
    Morty/Wally: The story is long
    Ethan/Greta: same as above
    N/Brendan: same as Dent/Daisy
    Brycen/Skyla: I think they match...really
    Drew/Lyra: I'm screwing things up here non?
    Brandon/Leaf: The majority I don't know why

And a lot more.
    Love Is Love No Matter Who You Find It In.
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    That it's not kind. ^@; Purely sexual, somewhat abusive, the blackmailed master/slave thing, and not that willing (but Tracey always goes home in the end). (Yes, it's dark and creepy; we all have our Things.) *shrug* Never actually thought of it as a real we're-together!type pairing. *wheels turn* I wonder how that would work. I am now intrigued.

To balance it, I was (am? was? am) also a Tracey/Mewtwo fan (and there was a fic, once! Totally blew my mind!), and that was a hundred times more healthy in my mind (post-movie, for sure; now post-mini movie, absolutely). I was out of my mind ten years ago, coming up with this stuff. :B Never knew it would feel normal.
    Ah right yes I know what you mean.

And wow I wonder how it would work out in a traditional way. I think there would have to be something about Tracey that reminds Giovanni of times gone by, maybe someone he knew a long time ago?

The difference to me between romantic and sexual isn't kissing and screwing. I think the difference is between meaning and sensation.

Don't worry about what other people might think about it; as long as it brings you joy, or anything else that you might value highly.
    Last edited by Giovanni Sakaki; 29th April 2011 at 01:35 AM.
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I pretty much ship the triplets of Unova with Misty, Erika, and Flannery.

I also ship Barry and Silver for hilarious reasons. Barry would think he's as "awesome" as Paul

And of course Togepi and Meowth

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kynn Master View Post

Dent/Daisy: I love them together so much
    lol, what a coincidence. i put that ship in a pokemon amv i made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm109f99r4

thank you Blazaking EX for this signature

Post Thanks / Like

Blue (female) x Sabrina <3 Wristshipping! My favorite pairing in Pokemon adventures. I've only found a few fanarts, and that's all. I love this ship! They looked sooo cute when they were stuck together by Lorlei.

And I used to think Shiroshipping (Bel x Touko) was unpopular. Not anymore. Lots of fanart and even a few fan fics of them now. :D

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Falkner/Janine (Fatherlyshipping)- there is hardly any fan art or fic of it. And it is my second favorite pairing!

Bianca/Cilan (serviceshipping) - LOVE this pairing, but there is barely any art of it. And no fic at all.

Future Frontier Brain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Bianca/Cilan (serviceshipping) - LOVE this pairing, but there is barely any art of it. And no fic at all.
    Odd, as the anime shows a tiny bit of leniency towards that particular ship.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast