Rare Pairings - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Rare Pairings

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default Re: Rare Pairings

I have quite a few!

Lt. Surge/Koga(though IDK if it counts now due to my influence...)
    Byron/Riley(outside of the Japanese fandom that is...)
    Ritchie/Casey
    Gold/Whitney
    Magenta Fantasies likes this.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I used to like RichiexCasey a long time ago, and DuplicaxTodd. I have absolutely no idea why, but god knows I was the only one who liked them. XD
    Magenta Fantasies likes this.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Too bad nobody likes AshxBayleef. Poor Bayleef...
    You'd be shocked how many videos I've seen of this pairingXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

I have a couple of pairings that I support:
    Kenta (Jimmy) & May
    Kenta (Jimmy) & Kelly
    Gold & Sapphire

I have to agree that it get lonely when you support any certain pairings you like that's not well known
    .::Sppf's #1 Tales Games Fan::.

.::Banner by Made By IronSceptile X(Sppf)::.
    Nebilim Rocks And She's Sexy<3
    .::Live Journal::.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Redshipping, which is Satoshi x Musashi. My Crack OTP. It has like, 2 fan arts in the whole internet. I was hoping yesterday's episode could've sparked some new fan art in Pixiv, but I only see Kojiro x Dento pics there. :P

y team

I have some:

GoldxSapphire
    JimmyxMay
    EthanxMay
    RubyxPlatinum
    BrendanxDawn
    MayxHilbert
    SapphirexBlack

Wildsideshipper

Claimed Leaf, Flareon and Flare Blitz.

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    You'd be shocked how many videos I've seen of this pairingXD
    Really? Interesting...

Red-shipping.

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Not sure if all of these are disliked per se, but they are far from being super popular/aircraft carriers.

• Castleshipping - Sir Aaron x Queen Rin - Slightly hinted at in movie 8. Explains where Queen Illene comes from. Not a ton of fanart (though I may just be looking in the wrong places?), but it has much more compared to others on my list.
    • Diamondshipping - Giovanni x Delia - I think this is the one with the most hate towards it on my list because the majority of the fandom is tired of the Star Warsness of the situation and all the threads that pop up about who Ash's dad is. But I still less than three it lots. Past or present, doesn't matter, though I've taken to the present theory recently. If you really want to hear my fanon for it you can PM me, but I won't post it here because it's long and would probably bore everyone else to tears.
    • Eldershipping - Prof.Oak x Delia - It's fluffy and cute. :3 Past or present, though I tend to go with present and the "Oak is not Ash's dad" variety. From flashbacks they seemed to make a nice happy family with Ash and Gary. (In my fanon I think Oak is dedicated to becoming a better father figure for them, because he was so obsessed with his research that he wasn't really around for his own son's childhood. When his son grew up he let his father's fame go to his head and got into debt trouble, which is how he ended up in Team Rocket. Gary's dad is totally Tyson from the Red Gyarados two-parter. He didn't want the same to happen with Gary, so he was much more involved in his life. There was no dad in the picture for Ash, so he took up that post as well. And eventually the post of being Delia's significant other.)
    • Innuendoshipping/PewterTulipshipping - Brock x Domino - I like the dynamic of Goodie Two-shoes Boy/Bad Girl. Will it ever happen? I'm 100% sure it won't, but I still find it an interesting pairing. Sadly I've yet to see any art for it, and the only fic I've come across is the snippet that Luna was nice enough to write for me.
    • Skillshipping - Ash x Domino - Again, Goodie Two-shoes Boy/Bad Girl pairing full of win. I've read a few fics with this as the main pairing, but sadly they never went very far and are dead. No art. At all. ;_;
    • SmartkidShipping - Max x Molly Hale - They're pretty close in age and both are pretty smart kids, so I could see it working out. Plus it's cute.
    • Teenrocketshipping - Mondo x Domino - Yet another Goodie Two-shoes Boy/Bad Girl. Why do I like pairing this girl up with them so much? Out of the three I listed, this is the one that would be the most likely to happen. (Like a 0.000001%, but that's still more than the other two. ;_;) Also seems the most likely to be...genuine? Not sure if that's the right word for it, but the others could just be part of a rouse. This one I couldn't see happening for any other reason other than the two really caring about each other. I have yet to see anything on this pair. TT_TT
    • Max x Stephanie (From Having a Wailord of a Time) - She was only in one episode, but she was adorable and actually sounded like a little kid.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a feeling that "anything from DPA" counts in here. But seriously, PoundingHeartshipping and Desertionshipping are both practically canon, and TBHshipping gets elevated to that status too.

Also I know only a few other Peacenikshippers despite it being general fandom concensus that Carolina was totally hitting on Cyrus (it would not have impacted his goal in gaining her trust to ask her to not be so forward with him. That flirting, that touching, those jibes? He was totally into that).

Also I think that any Execshippers that exist are because of my fanfics. I know that's true for Redwingshipping, since a fic I did proposed the very idea of it.

And I don't ship it near as much as I used to, but anyone notice that Airshipping seems to have completely vanished? It used to be THE yaoi Giovanni pairing. Now I think that's with Koga.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    And I don't ship it near as much as I used to, but anyone notice that Airshipping seems to have completely vanished? It used to be THE yaoi Giovanni pairing. Now I think that's with Koga.
    But that was also ten years ago. A lot has happened and Giovanni's universally a master pimp, at this point. He's got himself a whole bunch of underlings, a kid, and a number of brats that foil his plans. His potential partners are now numerous, compared to in 2000.

And I'm pretty sure I'm still the only supporter of Gio/Tracey. :B
    Miles101 likes this.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Ein
    Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

Pretty much any Pokemon Colosseum shipping that isn't ColosseumShipping (WesxRui) I don't mind it, I just wish there was more variety in shipping for that game.

Other Colosseum ships I've seen include one SpyShipping (WesxSilva), only one or two RaiSnagShipping (WesxEin) and a couple of CipherShipping (EinxVenus)
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

Gay Kojishipping (i.e. James/Kojirou with any male character) because, let's face it, he is, or should be, gay. It would, most likely, be Rocketshipping. Although, I could see a few other pairings.

Rocketshipping
    James/Giovanni: How else would he and Jessie get back onto the team in the games?

Butch/James: Everyone needs a mentor, if Butch could be considered one for James.

Vicious/Kojirou: Same as above.

Othershipping
    Jamesi/Ash: Possible IST.

Brock/James: Same as above. Of course, there's definite UST between Brock and Joy as well as Jenny, which would make Brock bi.
    Friend codes:
    Pearl: 0175 5074 1601
    HeartGold: TBA
    White: TBA

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For a while, I was big into RedShipping (Ash/Jessie) and MichaelIAmYourFatherShipping (mainly because I really liked Eldes as a kid and thought he'd make a good stepdad for Michael and Jovi.)
    But nowadays, my big two are:
    ChristmasWrongShipping (Soul and Lorelei)
    TahitiShipping?(Blue Eyes and Ben)
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

Blog Entries

I love ontherocksshipping(cress/Hilda), mostly cuz I named it but it is the cutest thing ever, I found let's see, one person who is sorta for it. I mean I wish I could have someone too share fanfics and fanart with and discuss it. Sigh, everyone is so ferriswheelshipping,its not even funny. Also whatever Herbert/Hilda is has more fans then my little ship. I even drew fanart for it and started a group, 0 veiws and 1 other member.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast