Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 9

Page 9 of 430 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KasuKAPL View Post
    Oh thanks :33 You're very nice ^__^But I'm a average Pokeshipper xDUUU I just love it so much <33 And you understand me!! TT_TT xDU It's so hard to write in English without be misunderstood ;_; and I misunderstand too what the rest are saying and then I wrote posts with mistaken contents and...@_@ xDU But I hope to learn more English here and people'll undestand me xDU. Nice to meet you :3 I hope that we will be good friends =DD.
    Your English is really good, better than mine. And I understand you very well. At the beginning I even used to use Google translator for some words.

My pokeshipping obsession depends on how good day I have. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But I always find the time to browse this thread.
    Last edited by Semidos; 30th March 2010 at 04:21 PM.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

How big of a Pokeshipper are you? Catagorize yourself as one of the following and explain whatever you want to say.
    Choices in decreasing belief: Diehard, Hardcore, Supporter, Average, Minimal, Non-AaML, Anti-AaML

Totally hardcore. I'm really passionate about Pokeshipping, it's my favorite Pokemon ship and probably my favorite fictional couple of all time. I have never even considered switching from Pokeshipping to another ship like Advance or Pearl. True I'm a multishipper, but Pokeshipping is the one I'm most passionate about. I could go on and on all day about how much I adore it. Sooo yeah, hardcore. 8D
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How big of a Pokeshipper are you? Catagorize yourself as one of the following and explain whatever you want to say.
    Choices in decreasing belief: Diehard, Hardcore, Supporter, Average, Minimal, Non-AaML, Anti-AaML
    I guess I would categorize myself somewhere around Diehard/Hardcore. Pokeshipping is the only ship with Ash or Misty that I support, although I don't mind seeing these two having close friendships with other people (Ash with Dawn and May, for example); I just don't like seeing them that close (or romantically involved) with anyone else, although I can appreciate the opinions of those who do advocate Ash and Misty non-Pokeshipping ships. But I do advocate any other shippings with anyone else that doesn't involve Ash or Misty.
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Answering my own topic...

Supporter. I love AAML, but honestly, I get too caught up in other parts of the Pokemon fandom to be Hardcore.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KasuKAPL View Post
    Oh thanks :33 You're very nice ^__^But I'm a average Pokeshipper xDUUU I just love it so much <33 And you understand me!! TT_TT xDU It's so hard to write in English without be misunderstood ;_; and I misunderstand too what the rest are saying and then I wrote posts with mistaken contents and...@_@ xDU But I hope to learn more English here and people'll undestand me xDU. Nice to meet you :3 I hope that we will be good friends =DD.

And Pokeshipping forever and ever!!! Por siempre Poke!!! <333 *High fives too* :33
    thanks.and there's nothing wrong in your english grammar.I think you're beter than me.
    and I know we'll be good friends.Besides,Pokeshippers are very ''friendly''.So...No worries!!.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

I'm pretty hardcore. I'm not total diehard, at least I don't think I am, but I will support this ship to the end~

AAML = <3

I'm totally a Diehard.
    But I'm also okay with Hardcore.

Pokeshipper with all my Heart

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Answering my own topic...

Supporter. I love AAML, but honestly, I get too caught up in other parts of the Pokemon fandom to be Hardcore.
    I'm with you. As much as I love Pokéshipping, and it is indeed one of the reasons why I'm with this fandom, it's not the main one. Inside supporter, I'm a big one ^^

Oh, and hi. Sorry I haven't been around there lately.

I'm Hardcore bordering on Diehard. I love seeing Ash and Misty together. I don't mind Ash having close female friends besides Misty but I have just never seen the kinds of sparks that he has with Misty. Also, I'm a bit biased as I grew up watching Ash and Misty traveling together with Brock/Tracey. It's also hard for me to change on view on a pairing once I feel they have a connection with each other, which is a personal flaw of mine.
    Proud Pokeshipper

Proudly claiming...

Blog Entries

I'm an avid supporter of PokeShipping. I've always pictured Ash and Misty as a great couple when I was still a little kid. Until now, I still support them. PokeShipping has got the most solid hints and personally, it's close to canon. All we need is Misty to come back and get Ash to know what Love is.

A Fansite dedicated to Misty/Kasumi

Visit my sites and see my works:
    Multiply
    Minitokyo
    Deviantart
    Animepaper

DieHard. I'll support this ship to the bloody end if need be. I find other ships lacking in evidence and such as. I try not to be militant-and most of time, I'm not. But sometimes, I get a mite bit to...agressive.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Also, I'm a bit biased as I grew up watching Ash and Misty traveling together with Brock/Tracey. It's also hard for me to change on view on a pairing once I feel they have a connection with each other, which is a personal flaw of mine.
    This is exactly how I feel about them and I have a similar flaw, although mine is more sticking with canon pairings or couples who are initially introduced and seem to just "click".
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Well hi everyone, its me! Long time no post!

Categorizing ourselves? I think I'm probably a minimal-AAMList. I love Misty and Ash individually, and they're completely hilarious together. But I don't think any ships in Pokemon are very likely to happen. Misty had a crush on him, thats for sure, but she didn't let it get in the way of her relationship with Ash, and I think she's happy knowing that she was an important part of his life.

(No, Ash! Misty was the BEST part of your life!)

I'm also a Gymshipper though (:
    Last edited by Mooites; 22nd April 2010 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

^ I really love the Idea of what you have said..
    it really gives me the idea that Ash is having the best times when misty is still around.
    and Hey...welcome back...
    *smiles*

(Ash without Misty is a truly failed challenged,)*Did I get It right??..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Spain, sorry if you don't understand my posts ;__;

Categorizing ourselves? I think I'm probably a minimal-AAMList. I love Misty and Ash individually, and they're completely hilarious together. But I don't think any ships in Pokemon are very likely to happen. Misty had a crush on him, thats for sure, but she didn't let it get in the way of her relationship with Ash, and I think she's happy knowing that she was an important part of his life.

(No, Ash! Misty was the BEST part of your life!)
    Yay! That you've said is awesome! <3. I'm totally sure that Misty is still a really important part in his live. He hasn`t realized it yet but I think that he misses her a lot :3. For example when he was fishing with her Misty lure, he used it for fishing buizel, a really powerful Pokemon and He was very protective and possesive with it <3. I remember when He didn't want to borrow Dawn his precious lure xDU. Could it be that Ash doesn't realize completly his feelings for Misty because he is too clueless xDU But anyway I'm sure that he thinks of her like a very important part of his life <3
    Last edited by KasuKAPL; 1st April 2010 at 10:07 AM.

I support Pokeshipping <3

Page 9 of 430 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast