Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 62

Page 62 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Yes! Lets sic Giratina on those stupid writers!

And doesn't the word cameo mean, like 'mention' or something like that?
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

No, it means appearance too. Which is what I want. I don't want a MENTION of Misty, I want an APPEARANCE. And the writers better give it to us before we really are forced to sic Giratina on them. Do they WANT that to happen? I don't think so. ;D

Seriously, though. I REALLY want to see Ash and Misty together again. I miss their interactions and hints so much.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

the calm before the storm Peaceful Moonlight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    No, it means appearance too. Which is what I want. I don't want a MENTION of Misty, I want an APPEARANCE. And the writers better give it to us before we really are forced to sic Giratina on them. Do they WANT that to happen? I don't think so. ;D

Seriously, though. I REALLY want to see Ash and Misty together again. I miss their interactions and hints so much.
    Totally! And not like in the "The Mastermind of Mirage" or whatever. Seriously, as a Pokéshipper, that was very disapointing!
    Mew, Meow, Nya

Paired with Trainer17, who made this awesome banner

Blog Entries

Yeah, the show just isn't the same without her. I like to think that Ash and Misty talk on the phone sometimes when we're not watching them.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

yo, new guy here. anyway, after about a 10 year hiatus on pokemon, i remember being 8 years old watching the old school kanto region VHS tapes my grandmother had bought me, i had fallen in love with pokemon, had Blue Red and Yellow versions, progressed into gold and then completely stopped.

Now 10 years later, i've gotten my love for pokemon back, started playing all the games again, and found myself watching all the anime again, i got to the episode where misty leaves and found myself speechless, i dont know whether it was because i felt myself losing my childhood, as i had grown up watching misty and ash traveling together, or because i was truely upset that i may not see her again, but regardless, i was sad.

i was broken up too when i saw the interview with whats his face, stating that misty would never be brought back again as a main character, i try to keep hope that she'll return but its hard to do :S

Blog Entries

Fortunatly, he doesnt work there anymore (I think), and besides, people do change their minds. That comment enraged me nonetheless.

Oh, welcome! I joined just a few days ago. Be careful not to get in trouble like I accidentally did!

My pokeshipping drabbles

Although I'm starting to realize that at this point it's not likely Misty will ever appear again, I have a tiny bit of hope left behind.

Honestly, I don't care whether we see Pokeshipping anymore (although it would be greatly welcomed) but I just want to see the two interact again.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar

^If Misty doesn't appear after Sinnoh/before Isshu then I think that I may begin to lose hope of another appearance from her... But I don't think that'll change the fact that I think they'll still end up together =]

And I'm still praying she even gets a mention sometime soon!!

Blog Entries

You know, actually I think it's better that Misty isn't there all the time, as long as she still keeps appearing... It's much more exciting this way, it would be kinda boring if she was always there. :) And if the show gets a Pokeshippy ending, it's much better when you have no idea it's gonna happen! It would be way too obvious if she never left. :D You know what I mean?

^I'm actually thinking about this with the same logic. If she did become a regular on the show again, it may in fact get boring and that's why I think the writers have decided to not have her as a regular anymore (don't get me wrong, I love Misty and she is my favorite character, but think about it... it was time to move on I guess in the show because there were already so many episodes with Misty that they kind of used up all the ideas they had with her. Sad, I know...)

As long as she keeps either being mentioned or having appearances, that's all the evidence I think Pokeshippers need to be sure that they will end up together. The fact that she wouldn't be completely written out of the story and has hung around for so long when other people have been pretty much forgotten is a really strong hint at what the writers intend for the future =]

Blog Entries

^ Exactly. More pictures!!!

Look at Misty! :D

^Ahh I love that picture!! I love the way Misty is looking at Ash... she's all dreamy or something :D

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu View Post
    You know, actually I think it's better that Misty isn't there all the time
    What??? Better? Hell no!!! Not for me. No Misty = No Pokeshipping hints. And no more our cute couple togehter. Even if it's gonna be Pokeshippy ending, it may happen in 10 years. Some of us will probably not even be here. So, better have Misty now.

Blog Entries

She is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for at least a mention. Has she had any mentions since the fishing lure? I haven't noticed any. Were there any that I somehow missed?

My pokeshipping drabbles

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMoondust View Post
    She is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for at least a mention. Has she had any mentions since the fishing lure? I haven't noticed any. Were there any that I somehow missed?
    I don't believe there have been any since the lure... so yeah I agree that she's way overdue for something! anything! :/