Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 61

Page 61 of 430 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMoondust View Post
    A what?
    ....A "salv0" a barrage. A great number of things being shot at something. I'm saying the ship's so strong it'd take many many nuclear missle's being fired at it to sink it.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Pokeshipping for the WIN!!^

On a scale of 1 to 100, how much do you love pokeshipping?
    for me..Pokeshipping is a shipping like NO OTHER..it got it's own way to present hints and it's way too close to be a canon..(I think)..
    No matter what happened..I'll never give up Pokeshipping for an another shipping..it's the best!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashistかすみ聡Wilketch View Post

Hey, I really wanted to ask... I have seen that picture of Ash and Misty in that wallpaper so many times... Can someone tell me is it fanart or official? O_o If it's fanart, who made it? If it's official, where is it from?

I think you guys are missing the point.. or even considering it, but just substantially or whatever..

First of all, I'm new here, I got nostalgic one day and just started watching pokemon for the first time again since I was 13 in 2002.. and it's actually pretty nice to see it now, cuz you can consider and get the meaning of some stuff you didn't think of when you were a kid;

Now for the pointers:

- For me, is actually pretty clear that the writers intend, or at least intended to finish the series with Ash and Misty together, some hints are arguable (since blushing can also means one is embarrassed by a situation, not at all related to whatever someone else said), but some stuff like the Orange Island episodes, and the second movie, make it pretty clear that at least Misty is crazy about Ash.

- That however, is not true by Ash's side, yet, cuz like you all know, boys mature later, so Ash has no clue whatsoever to what he feels about Misty, what brings me to 2 conclusions:

* The writers wanted to finish pokemon with Ash and Misty together, but since pokémon was a huge success, and it got so much money, it was worth doing new seasons, introducing new characters, leaving that idea behind, for the sake of the money.

* Ash may realize how much he loves Misty exactly by being away from her, as far as I know, so far, he is pretty nostalgic when talking about her, and even keeps a tight grip on that lure she gave him, allowing no one to get ahold of it. In real life, sometimes, all it takes to realize someone really means something to you deeply, is to be taken away from that person and not being side by side with her everyday. After all, people tend to miss what's under their nose until it's too late.

I also consider the idea that the series will end with no couples at all, although a lot of grown ups watch the series out of fun, the show is purely intended for kids, and kids that watch pokemon usually are in that age where boys together with girls are gucky, so the idea might not pay off.

The manga, however, although not exactly for grown ups, are not for kids either, so the people that read it have a clear cut idea of what love is, making it easier to make it happen both in Electric Tale of Pikachu (Misty&Ash ; Jessie&James) and Pokemon Adventures (Misty&Red(though he is just as dumb as Ash) and Ruby&Sapphire).

Blog Entries

^ Yeah, maybe the series will end up like that, but I still hope there would be at least some little hints in the end of the series. And it's most likely gonna be between Ash and Misty, in my opinion...

Well, as it seems, and for whatever experience I have with this area in special (animes), they may end the series with a scene between Ash and Misty, usually the course would be have Ash returning to Pallet and by accident meeting Misty in the same place where they split up in GCYL, have the two of 'em look at each other, smile, and hug (although hug seems to be a rare thing on the show), and finish it there.

But I don't see they ending the scene with the two sharing their feelings and kissing, this kind of tv show will never go that deep

Quote Originally Posted by Ashistかすみ聡Wilketch View Post

Pokeshipping for the WIN!!^
    Isn't it from First Movie?

Yeah, they left the idea about Ash and Misty's ending, but they can go back anytime. That always makes me a hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine View Post
    ....A "salv0" a barrage. A great number of things being shot at something. I'm saying the ship's so strong it'd take many many nuclear missle's being fired at it to sink it.
    Ah, then it would be "a salvo of nuclear missiles"
    I'm sure not everyone is as enlightened in weapon-based vocabulary as you and I, Byzantine.

I noticed recently how some Claude Francois songs, while in French, would be perfect for this ship.

EDIT: Terrible spelling.

the calm before the storm Peaceful Moonlight's Avatar

Well, before everything finishs, the least they could do is make Pokéshipping one sided cannon, like with Penguinshipping. If they do do that it`ll be from Misty`s side, I`m positive!
    Mew, Meow, Nya

Paired with Trainer17, who made this awesome banner

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Well, my weapon based vocabulary is more focused on medevil(i dont think i spelled that right) weaponry.

Ash does love Misty, he simply doesnt consiously know it yet.

I hate deserters of pokeshipping, I just want to say "dont lose hope!" None of the other Ash ships even make sense to me. A mini part of why I'm a pokeshipper is the process of elimination. A: I dont like yaoi. This takes care of Gary and Paul. B: I don't see the point of shipping him with temporary characters. Thus getting Angie and Anabel etc. out of the picture. C: Shipping him with May or Dawn seems too pedophile to me. Honestly, I don't even see any evidence of them liking Ash that way. Dawn in particular. I see them having more of a brother-sister relationship. I can see that Angie and Anabel have crushes on him, but he doesn't seem to return it one bit. In fact, he has absolutly no clue that they like him at all. But with Misty... I see perfection. To me, she has more depth than the other girls. There is clear proof that he likes her back, small albeit, but there nonetheless. Only Pokeshipping warms my heart!

I mean no hostile harm to the other ships, but this is the logic of my mind.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

I kinda just thought of something.. the writers probably still want to finish the seris with Misty and Ash together, since whenever a new girl appears in Ash's life, she always seems to like other dude aswell, eg. May and Drew, Dawn and Kenny, whilst Misty never had any other boy in her life that put her off balance, of course there were those 2 on the orange islands, although Misty got a huge crush on one for him being all "mature, adult and blabla", and she didn't even like the dancing dude... So that solely puts Ash there, alone, waiting ;

Blog Entries

When Misty returns I will probably cry out of joy, then I'll run around the house screaming!
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Lmao, I know, right? XD When Misty finally makes her next cameo I'll probably faint out of sheer happiness. <3 And if there are Pokeshipping hints, I'll faint some more. :D
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

My heart just melted that time when Ash pulled out his Misty lure, and better yet, wouldnt let Dawn use it!!! That gives me sooo much hope. She will return, I simply have to wait for it!

My pokeshipping drabbles

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I know. It was so cute how protective he got over it. <3

Here's hoping Misty's cameo happens real soon!

Seriously, writers. Don't make us come over there and kill you.
    back to being a non-edible pastry