Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 51

Page 51 of 430 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

This is kinda off topic, but have you guys thought of what would happen if any Ash shipping (Poke, Advance, Pearl etc.) ever becomes canon? I don't even wanna think what some way-too-serious shippers would do. o_o'' Actually, I don't think any shipping will ever become canon but I hope Pokeshipping would. :) But seriosly, there are so many people who are absolutely positive that Ash loves May or something like that... What would happen if they found out they were wrong?!

Anyway, here are some Pokeshipping pictures again :DD

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu View Post
    This is kinda off topic, but have you guys thought of what would happen if any Ash shipping (Poke, Advance, Pearl etc.) ever becomes canon? I don't even wanna think what some way-too-serious shippers would do. o_o'' Actually, I don't think any shipping will ever become canon but I hope Pokeshipping would. :) But seriosly, there are so many people who are absolutely positive that Ash loves May or something like that... What would happen if they found out they were wrong?!

Anyway, here are some Pokeshipping pictures again :DD

Cute pics. And don't worry about it, Your right no Ash shipping should became canon. and if so I think most other shippers will just eat lots of chocolate and get over it. As long as Misty crush in confirmed I'll be fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterUrban View Post
    I support all shippings, I dont need to repeat myself. That includes poke. Can you act more cordially? I actually contribute to the thread. What do you think is a good slogan for pokeshipping?
    You still have not answered my question Mr. Urban...

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine View Post
    That's your choice. But a shipper is defined as the following on this forum, to my understanding and observation at least,(Urban dictonary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shipper)-not the most reliable of sources mayhap, but most of the relevent articles have one vital aspect in common, they all make a point of stating a shipper is someone who supports a ship and believes in it.

Mr. Urban, you are by your own words, not a shipper. I ask again-why are you in the shipper's paradise then? The rules themselves are, I think, pretty clear on the matter.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

I support all shippings, but im also realistic.
    Rather pesimistic. Also what based on did you say about Misty pallet reunion? Huh? I will tell you. Based on nothing!

I will give you an advice. Choose one shipping and support it, instead of bothering us. I don't think you really support all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu View Post
    What would happen if they found out they were wrong?!
    Mass depression!!! Buahahaha! ... Ekmm.. Sorry for this. But yes, some risk exists and I'm completly aware of this, but pokeshipping is the closest of truth, so we don't need to worry (that's why I support Pokeshipping).

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    Mass depression!!! Buahahaha! ... Ekmm.. Sorry for this. But yes, some risk exists and I'm completly aware of this, but pokeshipping is the closest of truth, so we don't need to worry (that's why I support Pokeshipping).
    or potential suicide threatening like what happened with this camp a few years back.

I seem to recall back when DP began that because of the lack of Misty not being in the show or with Ash for that matter 2-3 pokeshippers over on Serebii were acutally threatening to end thier lives, and if you think i'm joking i'm not.

Would you call that comentment? Or going too far?

Way to far-even when I was at my most fanatic that would strike me as insane.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

^Haha. yeah, that's to far.

Oh and for the record. MisterUrban Is now a die hard PearlShipper, making the outrageous claim that next week's episode will comfirm it as canon.
    Over and over again!

....Suspected as much.

But yes, there is such a thing as taking a ship to far.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

追放されたバカ

Guys relax. Pokemon the anime is composed of separate self-consistent series, original Pocket Monster, Pokemon AG and Pokemon DP. You can think of each as a "different universe". So even if one shipping is official in one, it does not disrupt another. We all know pokeshipping was the thing in the original series (misty being the only girl, duh).
    So pokeshipping is alive till today because of pokeshipping fans, especially the suicidal ones. They are the true fans all you guys should follow.

And still no answer to my question. Heh.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here

^GCYL at it's saddest :)

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

That episode is such a tearjerker. *sniffs* But I love it anyway. It really shows what an amazing bond the original trio had, and the feelings Ash and Misty had for each other. That didn't happen with May's departure, now did it?

I miss Pokeshipping. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    That episode is such a tearjerker. *sniffs* But I love it anyway. It really shows what an amazing bond the original trio had, and the feelings Ash and Misty had for each other. That didn't happen with May's departure, now did it?

I miss Pokeshipping. <3
    How did Ash react. Was he really sad?

Blog Entries

Me too!

That episode was so heart felt. At least she went out with a big emotional impact.

Is that a question or a dig?

Hmmm I wonder...............

Y'know, we have a wiki for this.

...And still no answer to my question. Heheh. It appears Mr. Urban has no response-and thus the question answers itself. He should not be in the shipping forum-as per the offical rules.

And come to think of it-WE need to calm down? Didn't you once call me a Facist for explaining the rules...which you refused to follow as evidenced by your recent ban?
    -Theodore Roosevelt