Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 6448
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

From TONBO's (Sei Jun) Pokemon doujin:

Since Satoshi = Anime Red, SatoKasu/PokeShipping being the anime's version of "ReKasu" (GamePokeShipping or HanadaShipping), I think this is an appropriate place to share this. TONBO seems to write his Red and Kasumi's personalities based off of their anime versions anyway, so their interaction in these scenes here feel totally like classic PokeShipping from the anime.

;P Also, awkward denial of feelings, just like Anime Kasumi.

There appears to be a two-year age gap between these two, just like Satoshi and Kasumi in the Dengeki Pikachu manga (they're the same age in the anime). Like younger guys, much? xD

Here's a PokeShippy/HanadaShippy doodle from the same guy:

Last edited by FANG-TAN; 5th August 2013 at 03:33 AM.
    Vioxx and Mermaid like this.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

I'm totally not late to the party. But hey, I'm here now!

Anyway, I've supported Pokeshipping for quite some time. It's just seemed pretty obvious to me, and I get the feeling that's what the creators intended. When I was a kid, I didn't really notice that Ash and Misty seemed to have a crush, but then, for nostalgia's sake, I started re-watching the show (I was about 13, I think). And it just kinda sunk in, bit by bit, until I was absolutely convinced of it. And then I was just going through this thread today, and I saw that thing about Misty being shown in the ending of recent Pokemon episodes. My initial reaction was literally "Oh my God is the show ending permanently or something?! Is sixth gen the final gen?"

Which then begged an entirely different question (or maybe it was unrelated and randomly popped up in my brain, because my brain is weird like that). If Ash and Misty WERE to get together, would it really work out in the end?

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Welcome Flame1819!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame1819 View Post
    If Ash and Misty WERE to get together, would it really work out in the end?
    I honestly think it would, and here's why: they've got their differences but they respect each other. The differences are important. When two people who are the same, things get boring between them quickly. The "spark" between them would quickly go out. However, differences could create a rift between them, and that's where the respect comes in. As long as they can acknowledge those differences and learn from each other through them, that rift won't form. That's just my take on it.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    Welcome Flame1819!

I honestly think it would, and here's why: they've got their differences but they respect each other. The differences are important. When two people who are the same, things get boring between them quickly. The "spark" between them would quickly go out. However, differences could create a rift between them, and that's where the respect comes in. As long as they can acknowledge those differences and learn from each other through them, that rift won't form. That's just my take on it.
    I agree. In fact, some of my favorite couples have significant differences between them and that's what draws me to them. The chemistry that comes from those differences.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

I'm totally not late to the party. But hey, I'm here now!

Anyway, I've supported Pokeshipping for quite some time. It's just seemed pretty obvious to me, and I get the feeling that's what the creators intended. When I was a kid, I didn't really notice that Ash and Misty seemed to have a crush, but then, for nostalgia's sake, I started re-watching the show (I was about 13, I think). And it just kinda sunk in, bit by bit, until I was absolutely convinced of it. And then I was just going through this thread today, and I saw that thing about Misty being shown in the ending of recent Pokemon episodes. My initial reaction was literally "Oh my God is the show ending permanently or something?! Is sixth gen the final gen?"

Which then begged an entirely different question (or maybe it was unrelated and randomly popped up in my brain, because my brain is weird like that). If Ash and Misty WERE to get together, would it really work out in the end?
    Welcome to the thread!

I can see why some people view love/hate relationships like Pokeshipping as volatile or unstable, but I think you can tell in certain Original Series episodes (maybe even every episode to a certain extent) how much Ash and Misty care about each other, especially Misty, whose devotion is mainly shown by her extreme jealousy and anger whenever Ash gets attention from another girl. If this comes through in the episodes (when they're supposed to be 10, bear in mind), then they've obviously managed to successfully overlook each other's 'imperfections' and therefore there's no reason why their relationship wouldn't work out.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Well since my prior topic didn't seem to really get this going, I'll try something else!

What song(s) do you think suit Ash and/or Misty's feelings for one another?

For Misty, I'd have to say "True Love" by P!nk. It's just so... appropriate xD

Can't really think of one for Ash though.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Well since my prior topic didn't seem to really get this going, I'll try something else!

What song(s) do you think suit Ash and/or Misty's feelings for one another?

For Misty, I'd have to say "True Love" by P!nk. It's just so... appropriate xD

Can't really think of one for Ash though.
    You'd be surprised; some topics are ignored completely and others are often answered by only one or two people. I'd say yours had a pretty decent set of answers.

As for the new topic, the song "Wonderful Life" by Alter Bridge captures Ash's feelings for Misty perfectly (if you imagine it being played during Gotta Catch Ya Later, after Misty leaves).
    Last edited by RadioactivCharmander; 15th August 2013 at 05:18 AM.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Well, I found this one AMV (I think that's what they're called) with the most perfect song for the two. It's a terrible song (in my opinion at least), but it sums up Ash and Misty quite well. The song is called Every Other Time by LFO, and if you guys want to see the AMV:

I think I did the spoiler thing right.
    PokéShipper (AshxMisty people).
    Metallica Lover.

:)

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    You'd be surprised; some topics are ignored completely
    I kno dat feel, bro.

But I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold is perfect for Ash's side. I don't really listen to much romance-y music, so I don't really know of anything else.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

^ Yeah. I think some were being missed/ignored yet brought back in the topic again. I think that question has been ask before..back in some pages before thisXD

There are a lot of songs that kept me reminding about Ash and Misty and some does fit perfectly with them. Choosing one would be hard but for now, one of my favorites would be Your Song in line with the banner I made a month ago..

I guess this is all for now. Been months that I haven't posted here. I'm glad this thread is back with the discussions lately.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Well then, welcome back, Miss Pheno :3 glad to have you back onboard the ship.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Well then, welcome back, Miss Pheno :3 glad to have you back onboard the ship.
    Thank you :) *you can call me Ash for short XD,sounds not related but ignore the chemical indicator nameXD*.
    Oh yeah, my welcome greeting is a bit late,so.. Welcome to the Thread Flame1819! hehe.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FANG-TAN View Post
    From TONBO's (Sei Jun) Pokemon doujin:

Since Satoshi = Anime Red, SatoKasu/PokeShipping being the anime's version of "ReKasu" (GamePokeShipping or HanadaShipping), I think this is an appropriate place to share this. TONBO seems to write his Red and Kasumi's personalities based off of their anime versions anyway, so their interaction in these scenes here feel totally like classic PokeShipping from the anime.

;P Also, awkward denial of feelings, just like Anime Kasumi.

There appears to be a two-year age gap between these two, just like Satoshi and Kasumi in the Dengeki Pikachu manga (they're the same age in the anime). Like younger guys, much? xD

Here's a PokeShippy/HanadaShippy doodle from the same guy:

Should have replied to this earlier, but I love these images! Wish it was translated.

I have always shipped pokeshipping since I was little no matter which version of these characters.
    FANG-TAN likes this.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hello, all, those are lovely graphics, @Phenolphthalein;. uvu

Also, my apologies for not addressing this sooner, however, the work that @FANG-TAN; posted caused me to remind everyone, that please don't post anything that's not solely related to Pokeshipping, including counterpart shippings. I'll let you off as it's an easy mistake to make, and there was some Pokeshipping in the last picture, I can see. Just for future reference.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Must make time to post here more.

The second movie trailer! I always like watching that. <3 Oh Misty, you're so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by FANG-TAN View Post
    "NOOOOO! MY FUTURE CHILD SUPPORT MONEY!"
    Reminded me of this. XD

That face lol

Thanks for the doujinshi pics btw. They're awesome. :D

@Phenolphthalein; I really liked the graphics. ^ ^ It's pretty.

Oh, and you guys can call me Yoshi.