Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 421

Page 421 of 431 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6451
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Agree with ^on this GCYL is easily the Greatest and The Most Saddening Parting of the 3 Girls

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hello guys! I've been away for some weeks and I did miss some discussions hereXD

@FANG-TAN - awesome fanarts there! Thanks for sharing.
    @Scyther45 - Welcome to the thread.

As for the topic.
    What do you think Misty/Ash would pretend to have to do with the other in order to be alone with them for a while?
    Have a one-on-one battle with each other..on some place that they can be alone ,and who ever wins will take him/her out!XD sorry for my answer, I still feel sick and my mind haven't working for a whileXD.

Here's a banner drop I made last last month,hehe

This is all for now~:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ah, that's a pretty cute answer, @⊱✿ Elghie;, time for mine, I suppose:

What do you think Misty/Ash would pretend to have to do with the other in order to be alone with them for a while?

Well, I can see Misty using the "coach" excuse (she uses it against Macy to drag him away from her, I believe) in order to just spend some time with him. As what Ash would do, I don't know. He's not exactly what I'd consider cunning, by all means.
    GibleKidd likes this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Why does this thread a little silent these days..hmm.

---

Thank you @Likeitornot! I think I have to practice using the mention tags yet thank you for the info!XD

Indeed why didn't I thought of that!? That would be one of the best answers I could imagine on Misty's side. And it seems hard to pretend of something from Ash's side. He's not that into love but he can think of pokemons most of the time, probably he can do something about it using pokemons and stuffs!XD

Here's another banner dump!:)

Hey there guys :3 Well, I haven't been on here in forever, and I don't think I can be on here that often anyway, but I just want to add my own addition to the thread.

Now, for the past couple of weeks, I kept thinking about the possibility of Misty coming back. For some reason, I have this gut feeling that she will, at least for an episode. I don't know why I keep thinking like this, I just am. Maybe because of the flashback cameos? Not sure. But here's my question (even though I've probably asked it a thousand times and others have too), Do you think Misty will come back? Why or why not? Does she has a reason to come back, other than the whole PokeShipping? Does the cameo lift up your hope on her coming back for a bit? How would Misty coming back affect the anime? Now, I know that was just a bunch of questions in one topic, but they all relate to the main question, which is the possibility of Misty coming back. So yeah, here's something to think about. :)
    PokéShipper (AshxMisty people).
    Metallica Lover.

:)

Idk, but I heard that the dubs influenced pokeshipping. Anyway its the only ship I 100% approve. Well this and contestshipping.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd have to agree Pokeshipping is the Original Shipping and it is one I will always be following

Roaming Last Word Last Word Meira's Avatar

There are a lot of Pokeshipping hints-very noticable ones, and Ash and Misty definitely are meant to be with each other... I can't imagine May, Dawn or Iris being with him in a shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by chpokéfan View Post
    Idk, but I heard that the dubs influenced pokeshipping. Anyway its the only ship I 100% approve. Well this and contestshipping.
    The dub did influence PokeShipping, but not all of the hints were dubbed. Here's a sight that shows the ones that were dubbed and the ones that weren't: Pokeshipping hints - Melody's Shipping Site . I love that site, really useful.
    PokéShipper (AshxMisty people).
    Metallica Lover.

:)

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

I wouldn't say the dub influenced SatoKasu - it was going to be there whether the dub existed or not. Though it did add its own hints, so that indicates that the dubbers were alright with the idea of Satoshi and Kasumi getting together (or, since we're talking about the dub specifically, Ash and Misty),

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Metallicax3 View Post
    Do you think Misty will come back? Why or why not? Does she has a reason to come back, other than the whole PokeShipping? Does the cameo lift up your hope on her coming back for a bit? How would Misty coming back affect the anime? Now, I know that was just a bunch of questions in one topic, but they all relate to the main question, which is the possibility of Misty coming back. So yeah, here's something to think about. :)
    Just to inform you that topics such as this one aren't acceptable here, as they are referring to Misty returning to the show, and not Pokeshipping. Please, if you will discuss Misty's return, it has to be strictly related to PokeShipping in this thread, otherwise, it is off topic. Just so everyone knows.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

I think "influenced" is a bit of a strong word for the role the dub plays in Pokeshipping. More like "added to," or "re-nuanced" or something like that. The only dub added hints I can think of are "The Heartbreak of Brock" ("maybe we'll be married someday too") and Jirachi Wishmaker (where Ash talks about missing a friend referred to as "her" in the dub, where in the original he was taking about "friends"). There are also places where the dub removed hints, like "A Date with Delcatty" (Misty gets asked out by Georgio). Of course, things also get altered in translation, so the way the hints are worded is influenced, context changes, but for the most part, the hints are mostly in the same places, with the same general gist to them. We could also talk about stuff like Misty's Song, Under the Mistletoe, Pokemon Live!, etc. being "dub added hints," but I think of those more as Easter Eggs than as being part of the entity known as "the dub."
    GibleKidd and FANG-TAN like this.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hello everyone! Just stopping by and share what I just saw..I was just roaming around the net yesterday and saw something that interest my eyes. I have no clue that there's a new opening in the BW series and upon watching it .. I just thought of making an icon..(I made a quick one)XD

GibleKidd likes this.

Im new to any shipping threads, may I join?:)

I could see Misty telling Ash of a cool/rare (maybe Water-type) Pokemon near by, knowing him, he would tag along no matter what.

Im not sure about Ash lol if he did finally realize his feelings for her and want to in turn act on them, I could see him telling her he needs help with a strategy for an upcoming battle or maybe tell HER there is a cool/rare Water-type near by!:)
    Last edited by GibleKidd; 25th April 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

^I guess I could see that happening if it's Ash. He wouldn't say it directly or tell what he really feels but he could make his moves in his way, pokemon style.

Quote Originally Posted by GibleKidd View Post
    Im new to any shipping threads, may I join?:)
    Oh ..sure GibleKidd, anyone's welcome. Welcome to the thread!