Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 419
Page 419 of 432 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6471

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I think she saw how caring he was for Pikachu when he was hurt. That probably made her feel like he would do anything for people (and Pokémon) he cared about, and that she could depend on him if something was wrong.

Not sure if that makes any sense.... I've never been that good with this kind of thing....
    I agree that his love for Pikachu is what drew her to him initially. I think she admired how much he cared about his pokemon and what he was willing to do for it. She knew he was a good guy and I think that despite her initial anger, she wanted to be around him so she could experience that side of him more. Plus, since Ash was a novice, Misty probably thought she was doing him a favor by accompanying him.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Excluding the bicycle issue, what do you think made Misty be initially drawn towards following Ash?

There was that one line in one of the first episodes: "I've never known anyone like him. He really does love Pokémon." I think that pretty much sums up my answer to this question. So I think I'm in agreement with everyone else.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yeah, interesting replies, you guys. I concur, but I also think her whole background helped. Being the runt of three glamorous sisters and not holding the same interest- especially as someone who upheld the whole responsibility of being a Gym Leader (see: when she becomes annoyed when her sisters try and just give Ash the badge without a fight), I'm sure Misty saw someone that she approved of as a trainer (as you guys have aforementioned with the quote), and who wasn't afraid of having an adventure, to a reckless extent. It probably would have been different from home, especially since he was novice, so she finally had the chance to shine, too and probably learn something herself from this unique kid.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Isn't it pretty much canon that Misty is interested in Ash?

I mean, so many episodes come to mind.
    "Misty Meets Her Match" is the one I think of first.
    But don't forget "Buizel Your Way Out of This". I laughed seeing Ash defend that lure.
    Last edited by ninfiaVI; 27th February 2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ninfiaVI View Post
    Isn't it pretty much canon that Misty is interested in Ash?

I mean, so many episodes come to mind.
    "Misty Meets Her Match" is the one I think of first.
    But don't forget "Buizel Your Way Out of This". I laughed seeing Ash defend that lure.
    Yes, it's generally considered canon that Misty has a crush on Ash.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hello everyone. Just stopping by to relax myself here after the whole ''carelessness'' thing I've done in an exam. I hate the results!.

So I guess some of us have heard the news of Misty and Brock to appear in BW116. Their seiyuus are officially listed and it could be possible for them to have their talking roles. Even though my guess it'll be probably a short flashback in them, I still like to think how those things are still in Ash's memories..so what are your thoughts guys? >> follow up: What if Misty appearance as her first cameo appearance in BW116, what role do you think she'll be doing and how will she meet up with Ash?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Misty may be making a reappearance! Bulbanews stated that they have listed her voice actor for episode 116 and Bulbapedia does not list it as a flashback appearance! To answer the prompt above me, I know that there will be some sort of Kanto fair in the Unova arc. I think that she would obviously appear here (since she is a Kanto gym leader).

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

From what I can tell, they're doing some flashbacks redrawn in the new style. There's a preview of the episode and Charizard is back. There's a bit in the preview of Ash and Brock in the episode where they first find Charmander. Here's a link to some pictures. It doesn't rule out something more for Misty. They did hire her voice actress, so they would be wise to take advantage and give her a full appearance and the viewer boost that would probably come with it. I wouldn't get my hopes too high, though. The preview says nothing of her, whatsoever. I'm putting my money on just a flashback cameo.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

It was purely flashbacks! It's was great to see Misty and Brock again though even if it means to be only in flashbacks..Good to see Tracey having a cameo appearance though..Seeing old characters is one thing that proves that they haven't been forgotten XD

It's nice to see the redrawn version of the episode. It brings a lot of memories back then. From Kanta to Johto .. I feel like watching and comparing those episodes again with the redrawn oneXD

So enough with the introductions, before I go here are some snapshots I found from the latest episode.

Banner drop before I go..

~This is Ash by the wayXD

Registered User Spirit of the Moon's Avatar

^This is so depressing, I was so hoping she would make a full appearance. It IS nice to see her again, even though its for stupid flashbacks. And I hate that new drawing style, but that's off topic. Its good that they're still reminding viewers of old characters, it gives me hope for the future.

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Just a note, guys, it's completely fine that you want to talk about Misty being in the BW116 flashback, but please don't use your posts here to complain about the episode or the anime in general. Keep it about Pokeshipping. Thanks~
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Hello again, everyone! It feels like I've been away for ages (although in my gruelling final year of A levels, I guess it can't be helped).

So there was a flashback featuring Misty in BW116? I suppose in Pokeshipping's current state, we couldn't really have asked for much, but in my opinion a flashback's better than nothing, especially since it probably got a lot of younger viewers asking "Who's that character?" and wondering when Ash had ever caught a Charizard. Good to know that they haven't totally forgotten about the Original Series.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yes, I saw BW116 for myself, it was only consisted of flashbacks, and provoked nothing shippy. However, it served as a grand morale booster for me. Even though I feel that's probably the maximum of flashbacks we'll receive apropos to Charizard (and maybe even OS), I'll throw this topic out for the sake of it;

What flashbacks (in relation to Pokeshipping) would you like to see and what would you like Ash's reaction in BW to them to be?
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*Walks in*Well now this thread sure has gone too long without me here

That's a good one Hmm

1.The Lure
    2.Misty's Hankerchief

As for Ash's reaction well this more than says it for most :o

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Wew, I haven't been here for some time. Our finals wasn't even finished yet and even its Saturday, I had to go to classes!XD I tihnk I'll go answer this one over.

What flashbacks (in relation to Pokeshipping) would you like to see and what would you like Ash's reaction in BW to them to be?

I could probably see him mentioning the lure and the handkerchief, those two gifts Misty gave to him.. I could see him mentioning how Misty have guided him through his first battles and that could be one of the things that improved his battle strategies or those moments they shared together for the first time they meet, how he met his first companion.