Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 418
Page 418 of 432 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6480

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hare Krishna

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

I'm a big Pokeshipper, and I have been since 2003 (before the Misty leaving ep aired in the USA). This is my OTP.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hey @CadanceXShiningArmor4Ever;, welcome to the thread! So you've been a Pokeshipper for an entire decade (give or take a few months)? Wow, that's incredible.

I think I'll give us a new topic, slightly uncreative, but oh well;

What do you think Misty and Ash would do on a typical sunday afternoon together?

I know the Pokemon world mightn't have the roles in a week like we do, so just consider the role of Sunday being a day of rest and put it into the Pokemon World, I suppose.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

What do you think Misty and Ash would do on a typical sunday afternoon together?
    I think that Misty would want to do something romantic, and she could probably convince Ash to do whatever she wanted.

Blog Entries

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I was just looking at the Ash/Misty tag on Tumblr, and the feels were killing me.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphie View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I was just looking at the Ash/Misty tag on Tumblr, and the feels were killing me.
    Tumblr can have some great content. As to the question, I think they would probably relax outside if the weather was good and just enjoy each other's company. Maybe a little flirting here and there.

What do you know, the thread is dead again. Time to liven things up. As you all know, the 16th pokemon movie has been announced and it will feature genesect and Mewtwo. And yes, this is the same mewtwo from the first movie (at least according to Bulbagarden). This movie may very well bring up points from the Kanto plot line.Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to:
    Incorporate a pokeshipping hint into the plot of the 16th movie

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefannn View Post
    What do you know, the thread is dead again. Time to liven things up. As you all know, the 16th pokemon movie has been announced and it will feature genesect and Mewtwo. And yes, this is the same mewtwo from the first movie (at least according to Bulbagarden). This movie may very well bring up points from the Kanto plot line.Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to:
    Maybe a flashback to the previous encounters with Mewtwo and Ash remembering his adventures with Brock and Misty and him saying or thinking about Misty's well-being. It's a hard to come up with a hint in that scenario.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Argue. Make up shortly afterward. Possibly argue again.

That depends on the actual plot of the movie. For all we know, Misty could show up (doubtful). Assuming she doesn't, should Ash and Mewtwo have time for a sit-down and a bit of chit-chat, I guess he could bring up the past, mention Misty, maybe he read Ash's mind and knows how he feels or something. Or they could start arguing about something and Mewtwo could blackmail him with knowledge of his feelings for Misty to get him to shut up and focus on whatever important thing they happen to be doing.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post

That depends on the actual plot of the movie. For all we know, Misty could show up (doubtful). Assuming she doesn't, should Ash and Mewtwo have time for a sit-down and a bit of chit-chat, I guess he could bring up the past, mention Misty, maybe he read Ash's mind and knows how he feels or something. Or they could start arguing about something and Mewtwo could blackmail him with knowledge of his feelings for Misty to get him to shut up and focus on whatever important thing they happen to be doing.
    I love the idea of Mewtwo reading Ash's mind and confirming his feelings for Misty. PS would be canon and we wouldn't even need a confession!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Welcome to the new people ..glad to know new faces aroundXD Nice to see you around Elphie and Pokefann. Been doing a lot of things and school's keep rushing us the activities and exams.
    Oh yeah,I forgot about this:

and this:

This would probably be my birthday presentation to you guys:) Since I don't have any parties in the apartment in this dayXD

If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Welcome to the new people ..glad to know new faces aroundXD Nice to see you around Elphie and Pokefann. Been doing a lot of things and school's keep rushing us the activities and exams.
    Oh yeah,I forgot about this:

and this:

This would probably be my birthday presentation to you guys:) Since I don't have any parties in the apartment in this dayXD

Love the banner and the second drawing. Good job!
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 21st February 2013 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Incorporate a pokeshipping hint into the plot of the 16th movie.

Personally, all I can see happening at most is Ash recognizing Mewtwo and having a flashback about the details of the first Movie (and maybe that Viridian Gym match where Gary loses to Mewtwo), which could include Misty and Brock. Possibly him commenting that he saw the nature of true friendship thanks to his Pokemon, and his friends at the time. Not very romantic, or anything, but I don't see anything too romantic appearing. I like Sardonicus' idea. It would be cool if Mewtwo showed him how Misty calls out "Pikachu..." silently ("please, no" in the dub, which is a touch, more sweet) when Pikachu tries to revive him, and emphasising on her despair at the time.

I love your picture, @Ash♥●•٠·;, I can see them picking out shapes of Pokemon they believe they see in the clouds, bickering over it, and eventually just dozing off altogether, thanks to it.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

To answer my own question: In the incredibly unlikely (read not going to happen) chance that a pokeshipping hint occurs, I'd assume that mew two would say something implying that Ash and a previous female companion were in a romantic relation. Ash would obviously deny this

Yes, I know this was a lousy question but it was original. Plus, it sparked bunch of new posts, so mission accomplished. Also, thanks for the introduction Ash (hearts), but I've actually been here for about two years. I just don't post that often.

Blog Entries

Alright, I believe it's time for a new topic, and my condolences, it has probably been used before:

Excluding the bicycle issue, what do you think made Misty be initially drawn towards following Ash?

Blog Entries

Haven't posted in a while, so I guess I'd better post now!

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    Excluding the bicycle issue, what do you think made Misty be initially drawn towards following Ash?
    I think she saw how caring he was for Pikachu when he was hurt. That probably made her feel like he would do anything for people (and Pokémon) he cared about, and that she could depend on him if something was wrong.

Not sure if that makes any sense.... I've never been that good with this kind of thing....