Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6447
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default Re: Help request locating an old Pokeshipping fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketshipper View Post
    I know its probably an extreme long shot that anyone will actually be able to help me with this, considering the situation, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask, just in case.

so...does anyone else here remember the old original AAML website? come.to/AAML? and most specificly, does anyone remember the main fanfic those guys had up on their site, "Realization of Love"? (Ash & Misty's Fanfics) As anyone can see by opening that link and clicking on the fanfic itself, that site is long long dead, as it was hosted on Crosswinds. So in light of that, my desperate long shot question then is...by any slim insane chance would there be anyone out there who happens to have a link to some archive or something that might have saved this site's content including that fic, or even possibly have saved the fanfic itself???

That fanfic was the first Pokeshipping fic I ever read, and still to this day is my all time favorite fanfic ever; if ANYONE out there happens to still have a copy of it they could send me or link me to, I would be eternally grateful and love you forevers! Seriously. I am desperate to find this fic again. Anyone out there who can help? Thanks.
    Back in the days of the shipping wars and OPS, I once archived that entire site. I should still have the CD all those backups were burnt to...the problem is that it'll be somewhere in a box in the garage, and I wouldn't be surprised if those CD's have long since peeled and lost their data.

Doing a quick check of the internet archive, you might have more luck with the older version of their site back when they were still on Tripod. This seems to be the last version captured through that.
    Pok
    Ah, wait a second, I think I've found a working archive of their fics from later than that. You'll have to highlight the page to see the links (stupid text color choices that made sense for older browsers), but everything up to part 31 is there. Don't remember if that was the last part though.
    amfanfics
    There may be more out there, but you'd have to really dig through the internet archive for that.
    Vioxx likes this.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

SOOOOONANSU!!

Default Re: Help request locating an old Pokeshipping fanfic

O_O! ZOMG!!! seriously!!?!? Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! your the greatest. *goes and starts saving the chapters*
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Been away from this thread for some weeks..:)
    Haven't done fanarts so I'll share banners:)

*I still find it hard to pick what to mix and what not to mixXD*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Wow, @Archaic; that little tool is very useful, and that's great that you archived it then. It's creepy seeing the date though, because I would've been quite young at the time. Seems the story there is structured on dialogue, which is fascinating. I should read it when I've some time.

@Ash♥●•٠·; those banners are so pretty! The first one is my favourite.

Have fun, @AvidPSFan; and happy holidays!
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Who am I? Where am I? JewelsVerne's Avatar

This is easily going to be my favorite thread. So much yes to Pokeshipping.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Thank you @Likeitornot :)
    And happy holidays everyone. Christmas is approaching and the month of December has started:)
    Welcome @Jabz, I haven't seen you before in this thread so, welcome:)

As for the topic to keep this on going..
    Since Christmas is Approaching, what will be the steps Ash in making a surprise this Christmas (for Misty of course)?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Thank you for the welcome, Ash♥●•٠·

Yes, I'm new, but I've been a Pokeshipper since the show first aired. It just took me awhile to join the forums ^.^

What would Ash do for Misty for Christmas? 10 year old boys probably aren't the best gift givers given their limited resources, but I suspect he'd at least try. I think it would be cute if he made her a new lure considering she made one for him ages ago. Inexpensive, useful, and subtly sweet.

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411

White FC: 3525 9470 1419

White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    This is easily going to be my favorite thread. So much yes to Pokeshipping.
    Hello, Jabz! I hope you have fun on this thread, and welcome to it all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    As for the topic to keep this on going..
    Since Christmas is Approaching, what will be the steps Ash in making a surprise this Christmas (for Misty of course)?
    Firstly, I bet it'd take a lot more steps than Ash would have originally bargained for (as in, he make a few errors here and there), and not overly passionate, but I think he hold it at the Gym with her, maybe put on a show with water Pokemon to fashion some christmas tree feature with a water type move for a few moments. I think they'd also have a battle, just for old times sake together.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good Pokeshipping fanfic? I'm less concerned with specific content, but looking more for something that's really well written

Blog Entries

Have you read Texas Longhorn's fic yet? It's easily the best poke shipping fic online. It's called " A New Journey".

Registered User Consulting-Detective's Avatar

Follow Consulting-Detective on Tumblr

Anyone have any recommendations for a good Pokeshipping fanfic? I'm less concerned with specific content, but looking more for something that's really well written
    I've been looking around too.
    I find that well written Pokemon fanfiction is more difficult to come by, possibly because the anime is aimed generally at younger audiences so the writers are younger and less experienced. They're not bad writers by any means, but they've usually just started so they've still got a lot to learn.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a good Pokeshipping fanfic
    Team Rocket Strikes Back- AAML

^This one? it's done by a good friend of<on Deviantart(and it can only be found there) called shinjiasuka4ever(who sometimes asked me to pre/proof read them)

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I haven't read either of those, so I'll definitely look into both.

Quote Originally Posted by Consulting-Detective View Post
    I find that well written Pokemon fanfiction is more difficult to come by, possibly because the anime is aimed generally at younger audiences so the writers are younger and less experienced. They're not bad writers by any means, but they've usually just started so they've still got a lot to learn.
    I agree with this, but I also think it has a lot to do with having less resources. Fanfics don't go through the many iterations of edits that published material goes through, and it's tough to write something well on the first or second go. It's possible though, so I try to seek out those writers who really have a knack for it.

Registered User Consulting-Detective's Avatar

Follow Consulting-Detective on Tumblr

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I haven't read either of those, so I'll definitely look into both.

Quote Originally Posted by Consulting-Detective View Post
    I agree with this, but I also think it has a lot to do with having less resources. Fanfics don't go through the many iterations of edits that published material goes through, and it's tough to write something well on the first or second go. It's possible though, so I try to seek out those writers who really have a knack for it.
    ... but Beta readers?

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Offhand, the only fanfics coming to mind are:

Cavern Of A Million Colors
    Get Well Soon (future fic)
    Parental Advisory (future fic)

Though apologies if you've already read them/they aren't quite what you were looking for. ^^;