Page 414 of 430 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

I'm sure you all remember Ash saying something like he didn't think it was coincidence that he met Misty.
    I sure do remember that in GCYL.. was it?XD It's nice thing to know it came from Ash and he indeed say it. Comparing the english and japanese version of it,do they have the same lines for it?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

*sees that he missed PokéShipping Day*

Quick question: Does anyone know when and how PokéShipping Day started?

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I pretty much don't know about it and until now it still kept me thinking about it but here's a little answer for that:

"November 7th is the day that PHS, the first Pokeshipping group uploaded their first MEP :3
    Gotta Catch You Later came out coincidentally on the 7th too."
    Quoted from the Shipping Holiday thread.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    I pretty much don't know about it and until now it still kept me thinking about it but here's a little answer for that:

"November 7th is the day that PHS, the first Pokeshipping group uploaded their first MEP :3
    Gotta Catch You Later came out coincidentally on the 7th too."
    Quoted from the Shipping Holiday thread.
    Oh, that's very intriguing background. PHS stands for what, and is it still active? Ah, that's fun that the episode lands on the date too. Yes, about my fanart, that'll be up later this week, I hope.
    In regards to the fanfictions, I don't know of any, and the episode... no clue. The only bit of the original I've watched is the part before the scene, but I've checked a few places on the episode and am none the wiser. I'll keep hunting.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

PHS= Pokeshipping Heaven Studios . I don't know how active they are what they do pretty MEPs and they also did a video for Pokeshipping day last 2011 and this year, for 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Everywhen View Post
    In your mind, what is the most salient or convincing pokeshipping hint?
    I think in general, The Orange Islands episodes are the build up in Pokéshipping, with The Power of One being the pinnacle. I mean, there's no way the writers could have accidentally had all those hints. 1 maybe, but not that many.
    The second Pokemon movie or "Misty meets her match" is two of the first ones that comes to my mind (among with a lot of stuff).

Serious question to everyone that is a Pokeshipper (new to this boards so sorry if another thread is better for this question) do you guys think Pokeshipping will happen in the end or not?
    I wanna see it happen for sure, I started rewatch the entire anime now again after 7 years or something (late part of season 7 for me now) hopeing that Pokeshipping actually will happen :P

But even if I really wanna see it happen it feels like it was so many years Mistys was replaced (only in the show never in our hearts) that it's not likely it will happen. I have heard she is coming back in the new Pokemon game or something though (don't play those but I guess it's true) so that's something at least.

To much talk from me now...
    Anyone feeling for telling what they honestly think?

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Everywhen View Post
    In your mind, what is the most salient or convincing pokeshipping hint?
    I think in general, The Orange Islands episodes are the build up in Pokéshipping, with The Power of One being the pinnacle. I mean, there's no way the writers could have accidentally had all those hints. 1 maybe, but not that many.
    The second Pokemon movie or "Misty meets her match" is two of the first ones that comes to my mind (among with a lot of stuff).

Serious question to everyone that is a Pokeshipper (new to this boards so sorry if another thread is better for this question) do you guys think Pokeshipping will happen in the end or not?
    First of all, welcome to the thread!

To answer the question, I'm not overly sure whether it'll happen or not, although admittedly I'm leaning towards the 'not happening' side slightly at the moment purely because of how long Misty has been absent from the anime, and how quickly the writers seem to 'forget' about the past female companions. If it was going to happen at all, in my opinion, it would happen at or near the end of the anime. We've often tried to picture an 'epilogue' for the anime on this thread in which everything comes full circle, including Pokéshipping becoming canon, but judging by how successful commercially the Pokémon franchise still is, I sincerely doubt they'll be thinking of stopping the anime anytime soon.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Thanks! =)

Yeah it feels like that for me too. I also agree it should happen near the end of the anime cause if it happens it would be most understandable and also a great way to end the anime (And then they have a kid that will go on a own journey or something).

The anime is so long so even if I don't know the ratings nowadays and still have many seasons to catch up it feels like it will not end anytime in a near future.

SOOOOONANSU!!

Default Help request locating an old Pokeshipping fanfic

I know its probably an extreme long shot that anyone will actually be able to help me with this, considering the situation, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask, just in case.

so...does anyone else here remember the old original AAML website? come.to/AAML? and most specificly, does anyone remember the main fanfic those guys had up on their site, "Realization of Love"? (Ash & Misty's Fanfics) As anyone can see by opening that link and clicking on the fanfic itself, that site is long long dead, as it was hosted on Crosswinds. So in light of that, my desperate long shot question then is...by any slim insane chance would there be anyone out there who happens to have a link to some archive or something that might have saved this site's content including that fic, or even possibly have saved the fanfic itself???

That fanfic was the first Pokeshipping fic I ever read, and still to this day is my all time favorite fanfic ever; if ANYONE out there happens to still have a copy of it they could send me or link me to, I would be eternally grateful and love you forevers! Seriously. I am desperate to find this fic again. Anyone out there who can help? Thanks.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

@Rocketshipper; I moved your post to the Pokeshipping thread.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Default Re: Help request locating an old Pokeshipping fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketshipper View Post
    I know its probably an extreme long shot that anyone will actually be able to help me with this, considering the situation, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask, just in case.

so...does anyone else here remember the old original AAML website? come.to/AAML? and most specificly, does anyone remember the main fanfic those guys had up on their site, "Realization of Love"? (Ash & Misty's Fanfics) As anyone can see by opening that link and clicking on the fanfic itself, that site is long long dead, as it was hosted on Crosswinds. So in light of that, my desperate long shot question then is...by any slim insane chance would there be anyone out there who happens to have a link to some archive or something that might have saved this site's content including that fic, or even possibly have saved the fanfic itself???

That fanfic was the first Pokeshipping fic I ever read, and still to this day is my all time favorite fanfic ever; if ANYONE out there happens to still have a copy of it they could send me or link me to, I would be eternally grateful and love you forevers! Seriously. I am desperate to find this fic again. Anyone out there who can help? Thanks.
    I know the site you're referring to. I visited that site religiously in the early days of my AAML fandom. Unfortunately, if an archive exists, I don't know where to find it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketshipper View Post

I'll be totally useless, as I've never even heard of the site until now (yes, I'm awful, oh well) or the fanfiction, but most fanfictions that are hosted elsewhere and not by the author themselves are usually for infamous reasons, not for admiration of the fanfiction. But, I did search the title on FF.Net by advanced search of matching said title, and nothing came up. When you search it just to match the title or summary, nothing too relevant crops up. But there's a person who made the picture of the cover and their email is included... it probably will lead nowhere, but maybe you could email them. Since they do warn people of stealing their fanfictions and putting them up somewhere else, I don't think it'll easy to find it now.
    dropping slow."

SOOOOONANSU!!

lol, I didn;t notice that their e-mails were on there. Maybe I will try those. Although I don't really expect an answer. I haven't seen those two on IM in YEARS, and I wouldn;t be surprised if they switched to some other accounts and left those inactive.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Blog Entries

Yeah, I doubt they'll reply too quickly either, but I could be wrong. You should let us all know if they do.
    Shipping websites are quite sweet, I think, so it's sad to see some shut down.
    dropping slow."

Was watching Pokemon "The power of one" today and I haven't seen this movie in a very long time. Even if it was maybe 7 years ago I saw it I remember the movie had tons of Pokeshipping stuff included. The only thing I wonder is if this movie has "fake hints" because 4 kids did some of those in the anime (even if tons of stuff is not fake).

Anyone that actually know if all the Pokeshipping stuff in this movie is actually true according to the orginial scribt?