Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 41

Page 41 of 430 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

^Ok, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall now. Fair enough. Let's move on.

Wow, this thread is so lively now. I like it
    I know, It hasn't been this lively in a long time, has it!

追放されたバカ

The problem is that it became active only when Dawn was mentioned. Before that its was "...so Misty really likes Ash, huh?".

That's why I said, you guys need to describe the relationship, not just say it exists.

Blog Entries

^This thread was around way before most others out there. The reason it's quiet on occasion Is simply because it's only possible to talk about and imagine certain scenarios before you start to repeat yourself. This Misty drought doesn't help. The writers haven't gave us anything to work with for a long time :,(

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    ^This thread was around way before most others out there. The reason it's quiet on occasion Is simply because it's only possible to talk about and imagine certain scenarios before you start to repeat yourself. This Misty drought doesn't help. The writers haven't gave us anything to work with for a long time :,(
    Dont get your hopes up because it will only lead to disappointment.
    But it would be interesting if White-chan met Misty, wonder if their personalities would collide.

Again, that is your opinion Urban. Why do you persist in this?
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

追放されたバカ

Im a pokeshipper/multishipper, so I bring some of my perspective. Anyway, this is the Pokeshipper thread, so that's what the main discussion is about, let's not get too off-topic. Let's talk more about Misty's side now, that we already discussed Ash.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    How Is it not! Misty wiping tears from her eyes and blushing.
    Um, because he's her friend too. Not to have a reaction from her would've been out of character in a general sense, imo. To me, people who consider that a hint seem to overlook the fact that good friends can act like that without a romantic underlining. It's the same as when one character might save another. I don't consider stuff like that hints either because one doesn't have to be romantically interested in said person just to save 'em. Friends do it too. She's his friend first and foremost, and her character is also emotional in general. She even cried in the Bulbasaur episode.
    Ash even said 'Wow Misty, you really do care about me'
    Not sure, as I haven't seen it in so long, but I think for the original, he only said, "Kasumi"...but who knows.
    I didn't see Brock getting tearful >.>
    Because he's the stereotypical guy. Outside of a comical situation, has he ever cried?
    Last edited by SSJ_Jup81; 25th May 2010 at 05:01 PM.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ_Jup81 View Post
    her character is also emotional in general.
    That's something that has been missed by many misty fans. She is really a softie inside. They always mention her being a tomboy and arguing, but she often got teary eyed for many occasions.

She's just an emotional person, and it might be easy to mistake things.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MisterUrban View Post
    For Danny it was more that he tried to show off, making Ash look like a loser.
    I don't think he was showing off at all. He was doing what was normal for him. He already understood the obstacles because he'd cleared them before. IMO, I did feel that he was upset that he didn't have her attention like he usually did when it came to his gym battles and other competitions. I do feel that he was jealous of Dan, though.
    Rudy? I dont think that he ever got jealous because Misty was staying with him. At best, pissed that he ignored Ash somewhat.
    I can't remember the ep much, just that for Ono's manga, he seemed to be a bit bothered over the attention he was giving Kasumi, especially when going on about wanting her to become his bride.

Blog Entries

It's the same as when one character might save another. I don't consider stuff like that hints either because one doesn't have to be romantically interested in said person just to save 'em
    I do consider it a hint. She didn't save him she just ran over to him and when he woke up and saw her standing over him she realized he saw her crying and blushed.

Anyway we might have different idea on hints, that's fair enough.

I don't think he was showing off at all. He was doing what was normal for him. He already understood the obstacles because he'd cleared them before. IMO, I did feel that he was upset that he didn't have her attention like he usually did when it came to his gym battles and other competitions. I do feel that he was jealous of Dan, though.
    I can't remember the ep much, just that for Ono's manga, he seemed to be a bit bothered over the attention he was giving Kasumi, especially when going on about wanting her to become his bride.
    I totally agree with you there^

追放されたバカ

Thats right, Ash was angry that Rudy was giving too much attention to Misty instead of him.But not because he had a crush on Rudy too, haha. But because he just wanted to show to Rudy how tough he was.

Again, that's your opinion. We've told you-there are other places for this. We don't want to defend our ship and hints in their own topic.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine View Post
    Again, that's your opinion. We've told you-there are other places for this. We don't want to defend our ship and hints in their own topic.
    We are picking out the prized hints. What is wrong with that?

Blog Entries

^Why don't you share with us your favorite hint?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterUrban View Post
    We are picking out the prized hints. What is wrong with that?
    ...No. We've already done that. As I have informed you. Honestly, your forcing us into debate into debate. Attacking hint after hint. You are, in essence, forcing your opinions and prespective's on us. Something that is deeply frowned upon.

I'll let the mod's deal with this.
    -Theodore Roosevelt