Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 407

Page 407 of 430 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

NEW TOPIC!

What do you think about Ash and Misty's arguments? Do you prefer them arguing or talking like civilized people?

I think I know the answers to most of you people here, but I'm still curios :3
    PokéShipper (AshxMisty people).
    Metallica Lover.

:)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Uh...that answer, to me, is unspecified. I guess...talking regularly.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallicax3 View Post
    NEW TOPIC!

What do you think about Ash and Misty's arguments? Do you prefer them arguing or talking like civilized people?

I think I know the answers to most of you people here, but I'm still curios :3
    Very strange question. I'd like to see them talking civilly more often. The arguments would be alright occasionally as long as it's friendly teasing (and possibly flirting) and they're not intentionally trying to hurt each other.

Blog Entries

It's fun to watch them argue occasionally (because they wouldn't be the same if they didn't argue once in a while), but I don't want to see them arguing all the time. A fine balance of both arguing and not arguing is what makes their relationship so perfect! (okay, that last part sounded like something Cilan would say )

One more thing I'd like to share with everyone is the fanart I recently did. It's sort of PokeShippy:

Ash didn't turn out too well unfortunately...

Blog Entries

That's some nice fanart, jokool. It looks okay, to say at the very least.
    jokool likes this.

Hello everybody :3 Was curious, how big do you think the PokéShipping FanBase is in the U.S. and Japan?
    PokéShipper (AshxMisty people).
    Metallica Lover.

:)

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Hello everybody :3 Was curious, how big do you think the PokéShipping FanBase is in the U.S. and Japan?
    Well Takeshi Shudo was, by the sound of it, a pretty militant anti-pokéshipper and his twisted views may have led some Japanese viewers to think the same way, so I would say the Pokeshipping fanbase was probably bigger in the US. Plus, obviously, 4Kids did push PS a lot more than the original Japanese writers did.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

Shudo was not, and maybe never was, and never will be, a PokéShipper, but 4Kids is an entire different story...Heh. Opposites. 4Kids is the opposite of Shudo.

Also, I'm planning a fanfic after the third Pokémon movie that's somewhat inspired from a creepypasta. It's a nightmare of Kasumi's.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 1st July 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

New topic everyone

In what way would you like Ash and Misty to meet in Unova (tournament, visit etc.)?
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

In what way would you like Ash and Misty to meet in Unova (tournament, visit etc.)?

Tournament, I guess. As there's a Kanto Cup in Unova, this might be inevitable.

I also got another topic: If Ash or Misty got 3 wishes and used it for each other, what would they wish for?

Edit: Fix'd.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 6th July 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Hey I've just joined is it ok if I join the conversation?

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurus View Post
    Hey I've just joined is it ok if I join the conversation?
    Of course you may, but only if you contribute to it. These discussion threads aren't fan clubs, so you have to add to the topic or start a new one every single time you make a post.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It depends what time period you're talking about. If you mean during the Kanto-Johto era, of course it was big as Misty was the only main girl at the time.

However nowadays in 2012 people ship Ash with many other characters, and since Misty's been gone for 10 years, many people have lost interest in the ship and moved on. Not to mention the little kids who grow up watching the current seasons and never seeing the older stuff.

I don't think there should be a doubt in anyones mind that Pokeshipping was most popular from 1998-2002...but since then its waned a bit due to many people either losing interest or switching to other ships.

Quote Originally Posted by NonSpecificActionFigure View Post
    I also got another topic: If Ash or Misty got 3 wishes and used it against each other, what would they wish for?
    The word "against" suggests that the wishes would be used for mischievous or malevolent purposes. Given the nature of the question, I guess there are two answers.

Ash
    Wish 1: Make Misty say "Ash Ketchum is the greatest pokemon trainer in the world" (to satisfy his own ego and get her back for teasing him about his training skills)
    Wish 2: That Misty would always wear her hair down and let it grow out (because we all know that Ash prefers Misty with her hair out of it's ponytail)
    Wish 3: That Misty could always travel with him (because I'm sure it's something he secretly desires and of course something we desire)

Misty
    Wish 1: That Ash would listen to her advice and be willing to let her help him ("He Drives Me Crazy", anyone?)
    Wish 2: That Ash would actually keep in touch with her (post GCYL)
    Wish 3: That Ash would reciprocate her feelings (let's face it, she has 3 free wishes and she would want to be selfish for once)

Blog Entries

I got a new topic that I consider better than the last one, but still use it (I wish many people were still here, but oh well.) What's your favorite PokéShipping fanfic?

I like several chapters of AAML DP (not a lot, but some), and that fanfic about Ash catching almost all the Pokémon in the Pokédex, and Misty comes around while Brock goes to Sinnoh.

Weird thing to note about: back around in 2000, there were barely any PokéShipping fanfics on ff.net (It maybe was not well known at the time), but as time passed on, there were more PokéShipping fanfics.

Again, it maybe was not well known at the time. It got more popular around 2005 to 2008, I guess. FF.net, I mean.