Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 401
Page 401 of 431 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6459

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Misty and Delia were the only older female characters at the time though, remember May was still a main character and Dawn and Iris didn't even exist yet.

So to see two older females placed together wasn't exactly surprising. They could have chosen a hearts card for any number of reasons, its just that hearts are more feminine than spades or clubs or whatever.
    You speak as if this is the only piece of evidence Pokeshippers have. It's true that only a few of us see some significance in Spurt!, but we still have probably a much more solid base than the other Ash ships, and possibly all of the ships in general (with the exception of maybe Contestshipping). We have a whole season pretty much devoted to it (including Pokemon 2000), and the Indigo League isn't exactly sparse hints-wise either, so it's not overly important if this one hint is valid or not.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    You speak as if this is the only piece of evidence Pokeshippers have. It's true that only a few of us see some significance in Spurt!, but we still have probably a much more solid base than the other Ash ships, and possibly all of the ships in general (with the exception of maybe Contestshipping). We have a whole season pretty much devoted to it (including Pokemon 2000), and the Indigo League isn't exactly sparse hints-wise either, so it's not overly important if this one hint is valid or not.
    Exactly. Pokéshippers have a heck of a lot going for them in terms of evidence and I am getting tired of people acting like there's nothing to substantiate the couple and trying to invalidate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I'm not waiting for episode cameos (it's not impossible - just very unlikely imo) but... Perhaps Misty (and the other girls) will have a cameo in the new opening for Be an Arrow? Something subtle but cute like the Queen of Hearts card in Spurt! would be quite nice.
    Yeah,At least an opening or ending would do.. The Queen of Hearts and the one from Diamond and Pearl opening..I do remember that..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, don't you think it's kind of cool/weird/awesome that Misty seems like the most mentioned PokéGirl out of the other two (talking about May and Dawn, since they both left). She had most cameos, 4 episodes in the Pokémon Chronicles, had the Misty's lure moment, and is now back in the games. Pretty cool, huh? But that could just mean that a lot of people like Misty, so it doesn't have to be anything shippy related.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Metallicax3 View Post
    Actually, don't you think it's kind of cool/weird/awesome that Misty seems like the most mentioned PokéGirl out of the other two (talking about May and Dawn, since they both left). She had most cameos, 4 episodes in the Pokémon Chronicles, had the Misty's lure moment, and is now back in the games. Pretty cool, huh? But that could just mean that a lot of people like Misty, so it doesn't have to be anything shippy related.
    True, but that's because Misty's been gone the longest, while the other girls didn't exist in that earlier time period. May's been brought up in every saga after she left too, and now Dawn is making an appearance in BW. The writers bring up every older main character, its the same reason why Tracey is shown or mentioned at least once every saga, even though Tracey is one of the least important characters of the show.

As for the games, its pretty much because Kanto has wound up in every generation of the games. Kanto was in GS, we had FR/LG during Gen III, and Kanto was again in HGSS. So if they keep bringing Kanto back in the games every gen, naturally you're going to keep seeing all the Kanto Gym leaders return.

I wonder if Ash brought the lure with him in Unova, they already had an episode where the gang went fishing, Cilan used a lure shaped like himself but Ash didn't use the Misty lure this time. Perhaps he left it behind in Kanto before he headed out to Unova this time?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    Exactly. Pokéshippers have a heck of a lot going for them in terms of evidence and I am getting tired of people acting like there's nothing to substantiate the couple and trying to invalidate it.
    You two hit the nail on the head perfectly! But first off yes the queen of hearts card was indeed significant (my earlier post breaks down the meaning/symbolism of it) But if we want to play like its not significant--wutever its fine, because like Avid and Radioactive have said theres lots of other evidence. And when Radioactive said "a whole season dedicated to it", im assuming he meant the orange islands, which i also have always thought was full of pokeshipping moments and episodes :) this is indeed the most substantiated and logical ship. we've seen ash and mistys interactions, their "moments" are always the most special, and its just plainly clear to see that they do have feelings for each other. so yeah i too am tired of people wet-blanketing and trying to invalidate wut they have (which is why i got so mad at takeshi shudo earlier lol sorry again for that behavior)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi777 View Post
    i too am tired of people wet-blanketing and trying to invalidate wut they have (which is why i got so mad at takeshi shudo earlier lol sorry again for that behavior)
    Don't worry about it, we all know that Takeshi Shudo was obviously a bit mad, having written some of the best Pokeshipping moments into the anime then militantly denied the possibility of PS ever happening. It was Pokemon 2000 that made me a Pokeshipper back in the day, so if he was trying to deter people from supporting Pokeshipping then he did a hell of a job, lol.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I'd hate to butt my ugly head in here, but I would really appreciate it if the conversation didn't stray off to the mechanics of the show too much (like how long it's been since Misty has left the show or whether or not she'll come back) unless they are DIRECTLY related to the shipping (like: ooh, if Misty came back to the show, what would she and Ash do? Do you think Misty/Ash think about each other during their time away? etc. etc.).

Coming in just to rebuke "hints" is just asking for trouble and honestly ruins the atmosphere of the thread (which is what I'm kinda doing right now, sorry!)

So just remember, these threads were made for fun, and should be fairly non-confrontational, so please get along!

Thanks!
    -CP

"seasons change, people change"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi777 View Post
    i too am tired of people wet-blanketing and trying to invalidate wut they have (which is why i got so mad at takeshi shudo earlier lol sorry again for that behavior)
    Don't worry about it, we all know that Takeshi Shudo was obviously a bit mad, having written some of the best Pokeshipping moments into the anime then militantly denied the possibility of PS ever happening. It was Pokemon 2000 that made me a Pokeshipper back in the day, so if he was trying to deter people from supporting Pokeshipping then he did a hell of a job, lol.
    Lol sounds like we're on the exact same page :P

And youre right commanderpig sorry. i just had to make that point about that heart card since someone kept wet blanketing it. lol But yeah to get back on topic, i wonder if misty watches ashs matches still!?!? She watched his league match in hoenn but they didnt show her watchin him in shinnoh...but she loves him so im sure she still watches his matches (or at least follows him on twitter lol jk). when she comes back for a visit i wonder if she'll bring up how much she's been admiring his battling skills in the donamites and stuff :)

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so I've got a very open-ended topic here, but since there's still a lot of people on here, I think it'll go down well.

If you were given the opportunity to write a full episode of the BW anime and had permission to make it as Pokeshippy as you wanted (without it becoming canon), what would you have it include?

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so I've got a very open-ended topic here, but since there's still a lot of people on here, I think it'll go down well.

If you were given the opportunity to write a full episode of the BW anime and had permission to make it as Pokeshippy as you wanted (without it becoming canon), what would you have it include?
    I think this question has already been posed but I'll answer it anyway. I would throw in so many hints and so much romantic subtext that Cilan and Iris would assume that the two were already together. I don't know how I would do it, but I would find a way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    I think this question has already been posed but I'll answer it anyway.
    Yeah, probably by me sometime in the past. Sorry!

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted here.

I remember seeing something like this a while back, but I can't remember if I said anything or not. I might not have because I didn't want to spoil my PokeShipping fanfic, but since my fanfic is (possibly) ruined now, I see no harm in answering this:

I'd have a big event of some sort (like the upcoming battle tournament) and have Misty be there for some reason (if it's the battle tournament, to compete). When Ash and Misty first meet up, Iris would tease Ash about 'having a girlfriend.' Ash would freak out a bit and say something like, 'It's not like that!' (if you know a certain someone on here, you'd know that denial is the biggest shipping hint ) Misty would be blushing (another big shipping hint). Anyway, the episode would go on with whatever is happening with a few more shipping hints thrown in... (yeah, I'd make a great writer )

If I could make it canon in the episode, I'd throw in a kiss. Not a big lip lock (that might be better suited later on in the series), but maybe a kiss goodbye on the cheek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Just in case, (I hope this is a topic-related to the thread) Do you think many characters of the day noticed the love between Ash and Misty?

Stopping by to share a piece of my fanart.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Just in case, (I hope this is a topic-related to the thread) Do you think many characters of the day noticed the love between Ash and Misty?

Stopping by to share a piece of my fanart.
    I'm sure some did but I can't think of any examples off the top of my head. The fanart is cute.