Page 375 of 432 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6480

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

^That's nice, nice story ^_^

How do you think Ash would react if he saw Misty again?

Ash would be surprised. Maybe he never change or change a bit toward how he feel or think about her. I think they'll be surprise to see each other again. Ash might ask about ''how's her gym leading'' and Misty would ask something about his journeys and gym battle. But I could see he's definitely glad to see her again and have her in the group. *or at least he'll introduce her to Cilan and IrisXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Also, for the New Year, found this old song:
    Wait, that was for the First Movie soundtrack? I had no clue. I remember it from the radio, not from the movie. It's rather... suggestive, lyrically anyway. The clips they used from the movie have nothing to do with the song, though.

And the topic? Yeah, he'd definitely be surprised, if she showed up unannounced. And he'd definitely be excited. I don't think he's changed much at all, though I haven't seen very many episodes beyond Johto, only ones relevant to Pokeshipping and a few to Contestshipping, and some clips of hints to opposing Ash ships.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

It was on the soundtrack, but it never actually showed up in the movie.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Yes, probably. Surprised, but excited as well? Depends, I haven't been following the series at all, so I have no idea if his personality has changed much since Johto.
    Also, for the New Year, found this old song:
    ...Wow, that song and video is so 90s-styled, it me giggle somewhat. But what an unusual theme for a song on a Pokemon soundtrack! Personally, I don't feel that the beginning is much to do with Pokeshipping (Ash wouldn't say he loved her at the time, in my opinion). The chorus, maybe... but, really, this one has me stumped. In fact, the only way in the entire song and video that I knew it had something to do with Pokemon is because they're watching the First Movie, and it was on the Pokemon soundtrack. I'm sure nowadays, they probably wouldn't have such a suggestive song on the soundtrack. I mean, they could have suggestive enough songs, but that one was quite hinting at something. Still, I reckon there wasn't an original japanese version of this, or was there?

Anyways, to the topic...

How do you think Ash would react if he saw Misty again?

Um, well, for anyone who has been away from you for a long time, surprised, perhaps he'd think it was a trick of his own imagination for a moment.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

It was on the soundtrack, but it never actually showed up in the movie.
    Ah, I see. So that's why the song is familiar but I didn't know that it is part of the soundtrack.

Made a another banner guys! :)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Ah, I see. So that's why the song is familiar but I didn't know that it is part of the soundtrack.

Made a another banner guys! :)
    Another good banner from you! Interesting! Haha!

Oh, and answering your answer from my question, @Likeitornot., yeah, Ash would think it was a trick of his imagination.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hello, I would just like to stop by and say:

Pokeshipping is the only REAL Ash ship in the entire anime.

During my childhood, Ash and Misty really kind of set the tone for me regarding love. As a youngster watching the anime, it was seeing Misty and Ash's relationship that sort of introduced me to the idea of liking girls.

I think it was the episode "Misty Meets Her Match" that I really became a full-blown Pokeshipper, not to mention ;Pokemon 2000'. Seeing that clown Rudy try to take Ash's woman infuriated me but Misty, ever wise for her young age, knew that she loved Ash and always would.

Years later, I have a girlfriend who I've been with for over two years and love very deeply. I will marry her. She is a spunky red-head who was a tomboy when she was younger.

Who says Pokeshipping doesn't exist?!

POKESHIPPING FOR-MUTHA FUCKING-EVER!!!

Coming Soon...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    During my childhood, Ash and Misty really kind of set the tone for me regarding love. As a youngster watching the anime, it was seeing Misty and Ash's relationship that sort of introduced me to the idea of liking girls.

I think it was the episode "Misty Meets Her Match" that I really became a full-blown Pokeshipper, not to mention ;Pokemon 2000'. Seeing that clown Rudy try to take Ash's woman infuriated me but Misty, ever wise for her young age, knew that she loved Ash and always would.

Years later, I have a girlfriend who I've been with for over two years and love very deeply. I will marry her. She is a spunky red-head who was a tomboy when she was younger.
    Hello, Legacy, welcome to the thread. That's quite cute; Pokeshipping introducing a young viewer to the ideals of love, how sweet. Probably would've happened to me if I watched Pokemon as a child.

And I'm glad you can tie Pokeshipping to your relationship; it proves that these relationships can be realistic and potent.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Hello again, everyone. I had another Pokeshipping dream last night. It was short, but it basically consisted of Ash battling in a tournament in Unova and the big screen over the stadium suddenly started showing moments that he and Misty shared together. Suffice it to say that it stopped Ash in his tracks.

Blog Entries

That's weird, because in one of your fanfics, it had PearlShipping from Ash and Dawn's side and PokéShipping from Misty's side.

Anyways, good to see you. PokéShipping will always exist until human extinction. No matta what. I also remember seeing GCYL years ago (I think it was on CN for a marathon) and PokéShipping is undenialble. I think I also remember Ash running off crying, I believe.

For those who say PokéShipping is unreal because Misty is older than Ash and is a teen when the anime started...no. She was 10 (or 11) when the anime started.

And PokéShipping is too undenialble. End of story.

EDIT: I was reading the regular PokéShipping thing on Bulbapedia and I found this:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    When Misty was part of the group, Ash was well aware of signs of romance between humans and Pokémon, even knowing if a girl was flirting with him (such as when he nervously ran away from Macy in Love, Pokémon Style). After she left the group, Ash has shown signs of being oblivious to anything romantic taking place around him, as well as not knowing when a girl was interested in him.
    Ironically true, because, he was just very oblivious to anyting romance unless Misty was with him. So that is weird. Whoop de doo for Ash being so dense around anyone but Misty. :P
    Last edited by John Understands; 3rd January 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    Hello again, everyone. I had another Pokeshipping dream last night. It was short, but it basically consisted of Ash battling in a tournament in Unova and the big screen over the stadium suddenly started showing moments that he and Misty shared together. Suffice it to say that it stopped Ash in his tracks.
    That's a cute dream, AvidPSFan. I never had a Pokeshipping dream ever or a Pokemon one, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Herobrine's New Year View Post

EDIT: I was reading the regular PokéShipping thing on Bulbapedia and I found this:

Ironically true, because, he was just very oblivious to anyting romance unless Misty was with him. So that is weird. Whoop de doo for Ash being so dense around anyone but Misty. :P
    Well, I must say this- In Misty Meets Her Match!, he was quite dense at the end, when Rudy told him how fortunate he was. And that was with Misty.

But, yes, I remember reading that myself- it's odd, but interesting. Seeing as he certainly did, in fact, he called a girl pretty in the School of Hard Knocks!, much to Misty's fury. I just wonder why is he so oblivious now? Though, I presume in that case, it's because Misty somehow, I don't know, opens up the world of romance for him? /Just a guess, really.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    Well, I must say this- In Misty Meets Her Match!, he was quite dense at the end, when Rudy told him how fortunate he was. And that was with Misty.

But, yes, I remember reading that myself- it's odd, but interesting. Seeing as he certainly did, in fact, he called a girl pretty in the School of Hard Knocks!, much to Misty's fury. I just wonder why is he so oblivious now? Though, I presume in that case, it's because Misty somehow, I don't know, opens up the world of romance for him? /Just a guess, really.
    To make it more ironic, when he was traveling with May, Dawn, or Iris, he was very oblivious about romance even when Brock hit on a girl. I guess he's too focused about romance to train and become the very best like no one ever was, that, or he's just getting older (This time, canoncity for the fact he is still 10 is unacceptable, he's 15!) and likes someone but does not want to show it and if someone likes him, he's is not nervous.

Okay, that was innacurate. But it's still weird how he wasn't oblivious to romance until Misty stopped traveling with him and he's now oblivious to it. Again, I guess he liked her (Misty lure) but tries not to get nervous around any other girl since Misty is not around.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Yes Indeed. Misty meets her Match is a great episode pack with nice hints. Also, Pokemon 2000 is really a good movie and has great AAML momentsXDPokemon 2000 is near to be a pokeshipping movie

@Herobrine's New Year , Big thanks again! And that is really interesting. Even he's clueless he do feel a little sort of romance. But it is still obvious how he would react when it comes to love; clueless. But it's cute when it come with him and Misty's interactions.XD

Welcome, Legacy! I became a Pokeshipper in a very similar way, although for me, it was Pokemon 2000 that fully convinced me (admittedly though I did miss 'Misty Meets Her Match' when it originally aired - if I'd seen that, I'd probably have become a pokeshipper sooner).

That's interesting, I never thought about it like that. Now you come to mention it, there was the odd occasion where he'd pick up on something romance-related when Misty was there or that had something to do with Misty. I remember a DP episode (the name escapes me, sorry) where Brock explains that teasing is a way of hiding your feelings for someone, and Ash immediately snaps his fingers and shouts "Of course!". Now where did he recognise that sort of behaviour from, eh?
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    That's interesting, I never thought about it like that. Now you come to mention it, there was the odd occasion where he'd pick up on something romance-related when Misty was there or that had something to do with Misty. I remember a DP episode (the name escapes me, sorry) where Brock explains that teasing is a way of hiding your feelings for someone, and Ash immediately snaps his fingers and shouts "Of course!". Now where did he recognise that sort of behaviour from, eh?
    Fascinating, I'd expect Ash to be rather, well oblivious to Brock's statement, but perhaps, now my little fangirly musings here, but he could've thought of that episode in the Orange Islands, where Misty talks about that referring to the two nidoran trainers who always brickered, and Tracey felt that there was a similarity with Ash and Misty and those two trainers, much to their vehemence (Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon)?