Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 367

Page 367 of 430 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash and Misty by ~BlackStar0725 on deviantART
    Okay, now THAT is cute!

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackStar did good on this! On the other hand, it's almost Christmas! I don't have a topic in mind.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiantZek View Post
    I don't have a topic in mind.
    Well, I've a bit of a Christmas/New Year's topic:
    If It's New Year's Eve! Pocket Monsters ever aired, back in 1997/1998, do you believe that there would have been any Pokeshipping hints?

Now, this can be rather inventive, as no other information but the title has ever been released, however it was to take place during the OS.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    If It's New Year's Eve! Pocket Monsters ever aired, back in 1997/1998, do you believe that there would have been any Pokeshipping hints?

Now, this can be rather inventive, as no other information but the title has ever been released, however it was to take place during the OS.
    Good topic, I must say (although I didn't know about that episode so I had to look it up first, haha).

Usually the whole Christmas scene seems like the right atmosphere to expect something shippy to happen, so there might have been the odd line or section of conversation that could be interpreted as a pokeshipping hint. Not sure about the Japanese version (though not ruling it out), but I'm pretty sure 4Kids would have put a ton of pokeshipping hints in it - they obviously picked up on that the 'Christmas scene' thing (Under the Mistletoe). Possibly an anime adaptation of that song? It would definitely explain the much-debated 'Kiss under the Mistletoe' episode rumour.
    Okay, maybe that's a bit ambitious, but I think that there may have been one or two hints in the Japanese, and definitely a few dub-added ones. New Year's Eve seems like a fitting occasion for some shipping hints to happen.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

Possibly. Back then, and still now, there are lots of Pokeshipping hints. Oh, and misletoe thingy. But, if that were to happen, they would censor it. My gender (male) would not want to see it. Damn you Porygon episode! (maybe)

Blog Entries

hey maybe a kiss on the cheek at midnight? that seems like it would be appropriate enough for kids!

also pic!

http://fav.me/d4ij617

Out of season? Yes. Do I care? Nope.
    Last edited by firezard; 8th December 2011 at 07:50 PM.

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Aw, That is so cute. That would added to my favorites. Oh yeah, I like the napping fanart too.. I could say it's one of the trademarks of pokeshipping,. maybe,not?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiantZek View Post
    Possibly. Back then, and still now, there are lots of Pokeshipping hints. Oh, and misletoe thingy. But, if that were to happen, they would censor it. My gender (male) would not want to see it. Damn you Porygon episode! (maybe)
    What do you mean by that, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Good topic, I must say (although I didn't know about that episode so I had to look it up first, haha).

Usually the whole Christmas scene seems like the right atmosphere to expect something shippy to happen, so there might have been the odd line or section of conversation that could be interpreted as a pokeshipping hint. Not sure about the Japanese version (though not ruling it out), but I'm pretty sure 4Kids would have put a ton of pokeshipping hints in it - they obviously picked up on that the 'Christmas scene' thing (Under the Mistletoe). Possibly an anime adaptation of that song? It would definitely explain the much-debated 'Kiss under the Mistletoe' episode rumour.
    Okay, maybe that's a bit ambitious, but I think that there may have been one or two hints in the Japanese, and definitely a few dub-added ones. New Year's Eve seems like a fitting occasion for some shipping hints to happen.
    Yes, I'm sure the dub would have that song somewhere in the episode. Yes, I think the Japanese version would still have some hints too, perhaps more subtle.

That rumoured episode is actually how I found out this episode existed a few years ago.

hey maybe a kiss on the cheek at midnight? that seems like it would be appropriate enough for kids!
    Yes, and romantic enough for us shippers!

On two notes about the topic: I think the Dub would have skipped the episode completely if it ever aired, as the Dub may have dubbed it so many weeks after and it wouldn't have made sense to have a New Year's episode in March or February.
    Secondly, I think that is the only New Year's episode in the Pokemon Anime so far, which makes it a pity that it never aired.
    dropping slow."

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

The only problem with anything like a kiss is that they probably don't want their offices being burned down by angry shippers who prefer Ash with others, or prefer Misty with others, or both.
    Trust me, there are a lot of them. Also, I personally not a fan of them confirming any ship. Otherwise too much bullcrap ensues. Just leave the confirmation to fanworks. The legit anime should stay as neutral as possible.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    The only problem with anything like a kiss is that they probably don't want their offices being burned down by angry shippers who prefer Ash with others, or prefer Misty with others, or both.
    Trust me, there are a lot of them. Also, I personally not a fan of them confirming any ship. Otherwise too much bullcrap ensues. Just leave the confirmation to fanworks. The legit anime should stay as neutral as possible.
    Well, it hasn't been like Ash will never be kissed, as we know he has (though, after the intial air date of this Episode).
    dropping slow."

By any main character he knows very well?
    For characters like Melody and Bianca/Latias, we never end up seeing them again. Unless Misty kissed him whilst she was going off to leave, I'm pretty sure a lot of shippers would be highly against it. Mind you, I for one wouldn't mind the main girls kissing Ash before they leave, if only to troll every shipper and make Ash a truely happy man. As long as it doesn't confirm anything.

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    By any main character he knows very well?
    For characters like Melody and Bianca/Latias, we never end up seeing them again. Unless Misty kissed him whilst she was going off to leave, I'm pretty sure a lot of shippers would be highly against it. Mind you, I for one wouldn't mind the main girls kissing Ash before they leave, if only to troll every shipper and make Ash a truely happy man. As long as it doesn't confirm anything.
    That's true, it wouldn't ever happen, but it's nice to dream, is it not?
    And just because Ash didn't know them very well, doesn't mean that it wasn't a scandulous affair when it happened.
    dropping slow."

That's true. But you're right, it's nice to dream indeed...
    Of course, my dreams about this stuff typically ends with a lot more than a kiss, if you know what I mean. -snicker-
    Time to dream about this plus my main ship...
    :3 (Yes, Ash x May x Misty. :D)

Advanceshipper here!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Honestly, I don't think the writers could care less what the fans think. If they really, truly paid attention to what their fans wanted, then they wouldn't be bringing in a new female main character every few years or making Ash catch/not catch certain Pokemon, etc. The only reason no ships between main characters are canon in the show is because Pokemon is simply not a romance anime. Sometimes it will have subplots or episodes or whatever where a pairing will get their moment to shine, but there will never be a canon main character ship, because that's just not what the show is about. If the writers wanted to make a main ship canon, they would do so. They honestly do not care how the fans feel about it; the only reason no main ships are canon is because they don't want them to be. Not because they're scared of what their fans will think.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

What do you mean by that, exactly?
    I mean, that males would not like to see romance. They'd see adventure. Though I wouldn't care enough.

Oh, and it would be weird if there was a episode where Ash lost the Misty lure and was on a rampage to try and find it.