Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 365

Page 365 of 430 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6447
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Although some hints could come from her showing up in D/P, proof that being there =/= getting hints is shown in a lot of AG when Misty is there, if anything, she seems to end up doing more with Max than with Ash. Though, then again, the other prior character appearance in D/P did leave quite a few hints for a different Ash ship and only a brief mention of the rivalship to it, so I guess it could go either way.

But yeah, if by rumours of Misty and Team Aqua you mean Misty being PART of Team Aqua, I don't think the idea of a friend of his joining a villainous team would go over too well with Ash. Would probably lead to more hints against Pokeshipping (and more for another one of my ships) than hints for. After all, it doesn't help that Ash comes to conclusions quickly, so even if it was only undercover or whatever, would probably take a hell of a lot of explaining to do, and Ash's patience, I'm sure you all know, is well-renowned (/sarcasm).
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiantZek View Post

Would there be more Pokeshippy events if the rumors about Misty and Team Aqua and Misty appearing in DP was real?
    I think so, though the first idea could spark more anti-shippy hints if Misty shows no sign of remorse by belonging to Team Aqua. But that's not of her character, so possibly?

As for DP? Why, certainly. She'd be agog over Dawn's Piplup, though, being a Water-type and all. If I could be so bold, I do believe that Dawn may ask questions about why Misty gave her special lure to Ash and that could result in quite a bit of blushing.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Although some hints could come from her showing up in D/P, proof that being there =/= getting hints is shown in a lot of AG when Misty is there, if anything, she seems to end up doing more with Max than with Ash. Though, then again, the other prior character appearance in D/P did leave quite a few hints for a different Ash ship and only a brief mention of the rivalship to it, so I guess it could go either way.

But yeah, if by rumours of Misty and Team Aqua you mean Misty being PART of Team Aqua, I don't think the idea of a friend of his joining a villainous team would go over too well with Ash. Would probably lead to more hints against Pokeshipping (and more for another one of my ships) than hints for. After all, it doesn't help that Ash comes to conclusions quickly, so even if it was only undercover or whatever, would probably take a hell of a lot of explaining to do, and Ash's patience, I'm sure you all know, is well-renowned (/sarcasm).
    I read about a rumor that Misty was hypnotized to join Team Aqua. AKA, Bulbagarden Forums. The DP and AG rumors would may lead to some shippy moments.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Even if merely hypnotized, how would Ash figure that out? It would take him far too long to get much shippy hints out of it, to be honest. If anything, it'd be more fuel for opposing ships.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Not since I last checked. She seems to be working on her Pokeshipping doujinshi FAITH at the moment, though (I recommend you all read it - it is truly amazing).
    Thank you for answering! Yeah, the FAITH project she's been working on is awesome. I've read some of it. She did very well on those doujishi. *goes to DA*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

I read about a rumor that Misty was hypnotized to join Team Aqua. AKA, Bulbagarden Forums. The DP and AG rumors would may lead to some shippy moments.
    I think the only time that would lead to Pokeshippy hints is at the end, and the conclusion that Misty was hypnotised is made clear to the audience and Ash.
    dropping slow."

Blog Entries

Last night, or just a few hours ago, I had a Pokeshippy Dream. Yay. And I remember it. It's pretty much for a thing I am making for various reasons in starmen.net. But it is kinda Pokeshippy. I, again somehow, remember it. But here it is:

In this, Ash is missing (It's diffrent on starmen.net) and Misty longs to find him. I dreamt and wrote it out. How do you like it?

EDIT: And, Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully your Thanksgiving is good.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 24th November 2011 at 08:09 AM.

Blog Entries

Last night, or just a few hours ago, I had a Pokeshippy Dream. Yay. And I remember it. It's pretty much for a thing I am making for various reasons in starmen.net. But it is kinda Pokeshippy. I, again somehow, remember it. But here it is:

In this, Ash is missing (It's diffrent on starmen.net) and Misty longs to find him. I dreamt and wrote it out. How do you like it?
    I've never had a Pokemon-related dream before (I did have a dream where I saw Kenyan once; but he was only a cameo in it). You know, if you dream about two people acting romantically and you aren't one of those people, it means you're obsessed with their relationship and their lives. Which isn't a bad thing, because I'd definitely say that the relationships in almost every ship is better than my love life.
    It's interesting. I can't believe you remember enough of your dream to actually write it down. A substantial plot, bit of a drabble. Are you going to make it into a Fanfiction or something?
    dropping slow."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    I've never had a Pokemon-related dream before (I did have a dream where I saw Kenyan once; but he was only a cameo in it). You know, if you dream about two people acting romantically and you aren't one of those people, it means you're obsessed with their relationship and their lives. Which isn't a bad thing, because I'd definitely say that the relationships in almost every ship is better than my love life.
    It's interesting. I can't believe you remember enough of your dream to actually write it down. A substantial plot, bit of a drabble. Are you going to make it into a Fanfiction or something?
    Actually I am. I'm writing it right now. I'm still working on Chapter 2. It's called PokeBound. Well, I gave it a longer name, but you will find it.

EDIT: And it's going to be a bit different from this version. But it has 20 Chapters, plus a prolouge and a epilouge.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 25th November 2011 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Actually I am. I'm writing it right now. I'm still working on Chapter 2. It's called PokeBound. Well, I gave it a longer name, but you will find it.

EDIT: And it's going to be a bit different from this version. But it has 20 Chapters, plus a prolouge and a epilouge.
    PokeBound? Oh, a crossover with Earthbound! Interesting. 20 chapters? And a prolouge plus epilouge? Wow.

Anyhoo, time for a topic, fellow Pokeshippers...
    Do you believe that Misty and Ash would get married or simply stay in a long-term partnership, without getting married?

As, some couples suit marriage. Others don't.
    dropping slow."

Blog Entries

PokeBound? Oh, a crossover with Earthbound! Interesting. 20 chapters? And a prolouge plus epilouge? Wow.

Anyhoo, time for a topic, fellow Pokeshippers...
    Do you believe that Misty and Ash would get married or simply stay in a long-term partnership, without getting married?

As, some couples suit marriage. Others don't.
    Hmm...who knows? Ash and Misty argue a lot, but also seemingly show a bit of feelings, and Ash possibly also seems to care for Misty, and vice versa, except Misty cares about Ash fully. So....I guess marriage.

Oh, and thanks about my Fanfic. I'm actually working on Prolouge Part 2. And Chapter 2.

EDIT: BTW, I found a fanfic. It's basically DP, with Misty. During Battle Dimension. Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5830471/1/AAML_Diamond_and_Pearl_version
    It's really interesting. Oh, and Galatic Battles and maybe Sinnoh Leauge Victors. I don't know if someone posted this yet.

EDIT 2: That fanfic is 50 chapters. Oh, and why is'int this thread as populated as it was back earlier and 2010? Jeez, many people switched to NegaiShipping. I still don't get it why no one posts here anymore.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 26th November 2011 at 04:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmm...who knows? Ash and Misty argue a lot, but also seemingly show a bit of feelings, and Ash possibly also seems to care for Misty, and vice versa, except Misty cares about Ash fully. So....I guess marriage.
    Hm... you don't necessarily have to fully care for someone to marry. A lot of people in non-marriage long-term relationships care for eachother.

But I agree, Pokeshipping, to me, is a traditional childlike best friend ship, and 72% of people end up marrying their childhood best friends. Now, I don't know what those stats are now, but that's what they were like about a year ago...

EDIT: BTW, I found a fanfic. It's basically DP, with Misty. During Battle Dimension. Here it is: AAML: Diamond and Pearl version Chapter 1: Painful Memories, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    It's really interesting. Oh, and Galatic Battles and maybe Sinnoh Leauge Victors. I don't know if someone posted this yet.
    Ah, I shall read that soon!

Oh, and why is'int this thread as populated as it was back earlier and 2010? Jeez, many people switched to NegaiShipping. I still don't get it why no one posts here anymore.
    Well, it's been almost a decade since Misty properly had a role, and 5 years since a proper cameo... people do lose hope in things, or they still ship it, it's still one of their favourites, but they're busy focusing on current ships.
    Also, some still lurk on this thread, they just don't post anything.
    dropping slow."

Blog Entries

Well, it's been almost a decade since Misty properly had a role, and 5 years since a proper cameo... people do lose hope in things, or they still ship it, it's still one of their favourites, but they're busy focusing on current ships. Also, some still lurk on this thread, they just don't post anything.
    Best Wishes should be a long series. And because of that, Misty has a small chance to appear. Heck, in BW047, Tracey even was mentioned! He has not been mentioned or seen since Following a Maiden's Voyage! Misty was last mentioned in Buizel Your Way Out of This! So 4/5 years ago was the last time Misty was mentioned! We still have hope during Best Wishes for older characters to appear. Then again, Brock and Dawn was confirmed to appear during Best Wishes. I'd just be happy if Misty appeared again during Best Wishes. They shouldn't lose hope. Unless Negaishipping was confirmed, or some other ship other than Pokeshipping, then I would not lose hope. And yeah about the shipping other ships and lurking.

EDIT: And, understandably, Thanksgiving weekend. Another reason why the thread is somewhat inactive.
    Last edited by Please Understand; 28th November 2011 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hi everyone!Sorry for my current inactivity, what did I miss?XD
    ---------------
    EDIT: BTW, I found a fanfic. It's basically DP, with Misty. During Battle Dimension. Here it is: AAML: Diamond and Pearl version Chapter 1: Painful Memories, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    I've read some of those chapters. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it EchidnaPower's fanfic? BTW, I've read the lastest of the fic. I really love how the writers puts Misty back with the group. It gives DP episodes with the twist!

E
    DIT 2: That fanfic is 50 chapters. Oh, and why is'int this thread as populated as it was back earlier and 2010? Jeez, many people switched to NegaiShipping. I still don't get it why no one posts here anymore.
    Like most multishippers are,I'm a Negaishipper at the same time a Pokeshipper as well :) Maybe some of the old pokeshippers that post here are busy at the moment, I'm not quite sure. And yeah, because of Misty's non appearances of the show,
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Best Wishes should be a long series. And because of that, Misty has a small chance to appear. Heck, in BW047, Tracey even was mentioned! He has not been mentioned or seen since Following a Maiden's Voyage!
    Hmm, yes, but as Tracey's with Professor Oak, he techincally has more of a chance of being mentioned, as Prof. Oak and Ash always stay in contact. And he gets cut off before wee ven see Tracey, what a tease!
    Misty was last mentioned in Buizel Your Way Out of This! So 4/5 years ago was the last time Misty was mentioned!
    A mention isn't necessarily going to lead to a long cameo; if a mention leads to even a second of screentime, you're fortunate.

Unless Negaishipping was confirmed, or some other ship other than Pokeshipping, then I would not lose hope.
    I honestly doubt any Ash x Main Character ship will be confirmed any time soon.
    EDIT: And, understandably, Thanksgiving weekend. Another reason why the thread is somewhat inactive.
    Being Irish, I don't celebrate that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Hi everyone!Sorry for my current inactivity, what did I miss?XD
    Nothing much, to be frank...

Like most multishippers are,I'm a Negaishipper at the same time a Pokeshipper as well :)
    Ah, I go by the more Yaoi and Cabernet route if Ash is to be paired with anyone but Misty myself. Yes, indeed, quite a few are also Negaishippers.
    dropping slow."