Page 361 of 431 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6458

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

We cannot control those who editted description about Misty's feelings though Misty does show hints that she likes Ash, right?*sighs*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    We cannot control those who editted description about Misty's feelings though Misty does show hints that she likes Ash, right?*sighs*
    Naturally- their relationship was rather strong, particularly on Misty's side.
    Bulbapedia- Pokeshipping.
    "Most other Shippers tend to agree that Misty's love for Ash is undeniable."

And her jealously towards the females that Ash attracts, her lack of great excuse (In the end, she wasn't jumping for joy, when she got her bike back, was she?) The Orange Islands, their close friendship with one another.

For example, other Misty shippers do see that Pokeshipping is a tough rival ship, and it would arise with them. (Some don't, I must confess.)

Even cutting out the dub hints, Misty has a ton of hints to show that she's attracted to Ash.

Now? Probably, well, hopefully. Last time we saw her, there was hints.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgment, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My point was that because no-one has bothered to edit it out, and because no other character has been highlighted in the article as having romantic feelings for Ash, then people must not seem fazed by it and have left it as it is (either because they support pokeshipping, or they think it has enough evidence to convince them of it, whether they support it or not).

And yeah, I agree, there's so many blatant hints that Misty likes Ash (take the entire Orange Islands season for example )
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Oh yes I'm sorry, I misunderstand it. Orange Islands is full of great episodes of AAML moments. But wouldn't it be great if Ash feels the same way she feel to him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yes I'm sorry, I misunderstand it. Orange Islands is full of great episodes of AAML moments. But wouldn't it be great if Ash feels the same way she feel to him?
    Well, isn't that what we, as Pokeshippers, should believe? XD
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgment, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Post Thanks / Like

Well he isn't known to be overly vocal when it comes to love, but I believe he's got his own little ways of showing it. Take Ghost of Maiden's Peak, for example. It's heavily implied that he's looking at her in awe and admiration, maybe even starting to develop a crush on her.

Then there's all those jealousy episodes, like Navel Maneuvers, Misty meets her match etc.

yeah I think he's got a thing for Misty, even if he can't see it yet.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

And the ''Pokeball Peril'' when we got a blsuh from both Ash and Misty. (Got to think of it, if it wasn't for Team Rocket, we shouldn't have seen the denial scene from them).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For Crying Out Loud!- Pikachu, Misty and that Marill are trapped on an Island. Ash says "Don't worry, we'll find Misty" not mentioning Pikachu or Marill, and thus, putting her before even his own Pikachu.

I think that's evidence enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

It is something cute to see that Ash was holding Misty's spheal bag in ''The Real Cleffa Hanger''. Honestly, I didn't notice it easily before.

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everybody.
    You might be wondering why a person who is typically an Advanceshipper is on here.
    Honestly, it's because I've got a bit of a soft spot for Pokeshipping as well.

So that kind of makes me an Adv/Pokeshipper, I guess.

Anyways, I would definately not disagree with what has been said earlier in the thread, that it is almost painfully obvious that Misty likes Ash, but as with all Ashships, the major problem is that Ash is... not very good at knowing who he likes. Most of the hints from all the ships he's in (aside from a few hints per ship, where he at least shows something for the girl) are from the girl's side.
    Anyways, don't hate on me for being part Advshipper, I still like Pokeshipping a bit.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Hello everybody.
    You might be wondering why a person who is typically an Advanceshipper is on here.

Anyways, I would definately not disagree with what has been said earlier in the thread, that it is almost painfully obvious that Misty likes Ash, but as with all Ashships, the major problem is that Ash is... not very good at knowing who he likes. Most of the hints from all the ships he's in (aside from a few hints per ship, where he at least shows something for the girl) are from the girl's side.
    Anyways, don't hate on me for being part Advshipper, I still like Pokeshipping a bit.
    Don't worry about it, a lot of people who post here all the time ship Ash with more than just Misty. (Not me, admittedly, but still...)

I guess we'd all agree that there are more hints from Misty than Ash, but that's probably gonna apply to all the ships involving Ash. Nevertheless, there's the odd moment every so often where Ash shows some implications of feelings beyond friendship towards Misty (Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Pokeball Peril, Navel Maneuvers, Get Along Little Pokemon etc.)

Anyway, welcome to the thread!

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello everybody.

Fascinating to see an AdvancePokeShipper, nice to see you all the same, and don't worry- I ship Ash with loads of people and Misty too.
    True, Ash's obliviousness prevents some ships' ability to become canon, but it also helps creates more AshShips- both a gift and a curse.

Anyways, greetings, welcome to the thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hello everybody.

Hello there!Welcome to the thread TanktheAggron!We're glad to have you here:). I'm also an AdvPokeshipper and multishipper too.

Yes, I also believe Ash is more focussed on his pokemons and his battle in becoming a Pokemaster and a clueless one as well, but there are also things that is very helpful in considering a feeling deep inside him

Post Thanks / Like

What's with this forum's new design skin? It's unnecessarily dark in my opinion. I'd expect these color scheme from a Twilight forum. The simplistic green was much more appealing.

But back on topic, I wonder how long I'll be intrigued by pokeshipping. I'm 20 years old... if the anime doesn't end in 10 years, will I be a 30 year old still interested in the relationship of fictional anime characters from my childhood? I feel old already. I hope the anime comes to a conclusion by then, but I doubt it. It will be awkward to see Ash still a 10 year old kid by then. If they do continue with a Pokemon anime though, it's possible they might move on from Ash. Even if it does end, pokeshipping will always be with me in memories and it will still probably intrigue me. I guess there should be no shame in that, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fawful View Post
    What's with this forum's new design skin? It's unnecessarily dark in my opinion. I'd expect these color scheme from a Twilight forum. The simplistic green was much more appealing.
    If you dislike the skin, you change change it at the bottom-left of this page, I think.

But back on topic, I wonder how long I'll be intrigued by pokeshipping. I'm 20 years old... if the anime doesn't end in 10 years, will I be a 30 year old still interested in the relationship of fictional anime characters from my childhood? I feel old already.
    You're not that old, there's lots of 20+ year olds, who still adore Pokemon. Even some 30 year olds. And they do have lives. But, I don't know if Pokemon will continue that long, maybe it shall. By my estimate, there's a 3:1 ratio of years to games. So... we'll be on Gen 9, just. And the Anime depends on the games' consistance.
    I hope the anime comes to a conclusion by then, but I doubt it. It will be awkward to see Ash still a 10 year old kid by then. If they do continue with a Pokemon anime though, it's possible they might move on from Ash.
    Well, yes, people are growing tired of Ash, as his journey is on threat of looping itself, so maybe the writers will create a new protagonist. I don't know if they'll make any ship canon, still we can always dream.
    Even if it does end, pokeshipping will always be with me in memories and it will still probably intrigue me. I guess there should be no shame in that, lol.
    No there's not- and that's the great element about Pokeshipping, that's also a bit of a curse. It's nostalagic. It reminds some people of their childhoods. <3
    Can't say much about that though, I started watching in 2009.