Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 349
Page 349 of 431 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6461

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Happy 4th of July :3 PokemonLotty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mooites View Post
    What I'm sad about it that when Ash went home to Pallet they didn't even pause to let Misty show up! I mean, we know she creeps around his house waiting for him (haha, I know she has the gym but STILL) so if he'd just stuck around for a few days he could have seen Misty again!
    They never showed what happened in between the time when Ash came home from Sinnoh and then went to Unova....for all we know he could've hooked up with Misty and went on a journey through the second dimension to seek vengeance upon his father Chuck Norris for abandoning in him and his mother.....or y'know....he might've visited Cerulean...or something xD He probably did visit with his Pokemon off screen, heck he even said he was going to, he probably hung out with Tracey, Brock, Delia and Misty at Oak's or something he did say he was going to visit with his Pokemon and friends at home and later he mentioned taking a break with his mom while he was talking with Johanna, Brock and Dawn in Memories Are Made of Bliss. So who knows what goes on off screen, we probably never will, but we can speculate, I seriously bet he talked to Misty and the others.

♥POKESHIPPING WILL PREVAIL ♥ ahahaha xD
    Please read and review my fanfic, The Very Best Like No One Ever Was:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-first-fanfiction-pokemon-ashs-father-97505/

Here's my fanfiction profile:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Patientlly awaiting the airing of TR vs. TP special...

For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

HEY LOOK IM POSTING! You know what that means, theres a new pic I like! Wedding themed today:

http://fav.me/d3liirs

Not sure if many brides would let their grooms rock a tux that casually haha

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Not one of my favorites but it's still nice. And no, most brides wouldn't let the groom wear a tux that casually.

Blog Entries

they're not most couples though haha
    Last edited by firezard; 9th July 2011 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    they're not most couples though haha
    This is true. lol.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Okay, guys. Stick to the topic.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xRubyx View Post
    Yes but now the only problem is that it was said so long ago, even if they did intend to have Ash and Misty in the future that thought might have changed, from what has been seen in all the new seasons, new girls, new ideas. Not to mention there hasn't been any appearance of her in so long, and from what I see there wont be in a good while. That's a thought that makes me uneasy with it all. I hope the producers still want them in the end. Maybe Misty has not been present because they are building it all up for a "last" season or an epilogue, fingers crossed!
    It was said long ago, but I do think that if the original intent of the Japanese writers was to have them have crushes on each other, then the current writers would stay true to it.

They never showed what happened in between the time when Ash came home from Sinnoh and then went to Unova....for all we know he could've hooked up with Misty and went on a journey through the second dimension to seek vengeance upon his father Chuck Norris for abandoning in him and his mother.....or y'know....he might've visited Cerulean...or something xD He probably did visit with his Pokemon off screen, heck he even said he was going to, he probably hung out with Tracey, Brock, Delia and Misty at Oak's or something he did say he was going to visit with his Pokemon and friends at home and later he mentioned taking a break with his mom while he was talking with Johanna, Brock and Dawn in Memories Are Made of Bliss. So who knows what goes on off screen, we probably never will, but we can speculate, I seriously bet he talked to Misty and the others.

♥POKESHIPPING WILL PREVAIL ♥ ahahaha xD
    My guess as to why Misty didn't show up is that either they couldn't get her voice actor for that particular time, or they just didn't want to have Ash in Pallet Town for more than an episode. They probably wanted Ash to go off to the new region as quickly as possible, to start the marketing for the new games, so they didn't have time for him to visit Misty and Tracey and his Pokemon and Professor Oak and his mom, etc. so they just keep him there for one episode, minimizing all the visits and ship him off to Unova. Since they showed so little of his stint in Pallet, I think that there's plenty that a viewer can fill in that he did off-screen, so the whole journey with Misty to find Ash's dad, Chuck Norris is just as valid an idea as any.

Nice art, firezard, as always. I also don't think a bride would allow that, but I think Misty could make an exception for a tux rocked that hard. :P
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    Nice art, firezard, as always. I also don't think a bride would allow that, but I think Misty could make an exception for a tux rocked that hard. :P
    haha exactly. lets be honest. Ash ain't gonna dress that nice and she knows it. So she'll take what she can get haha. Plus he looks pretty damn good like that haha.

Love is All You Need <3 Meowth That's Right!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    Unova really is far away from Kanto and other regions. The map of Unova is taken from some part of US map and the other regions are straight from the map of Japan. So in theory Ash is in America right now xD lol
    Oh yes, I remember reading that too; it says right here on Unova - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. That makes total sense.

Chuck Norris is Ash's father, hmmm? Well that explains a LOT...

I love Jesus

*Pokeshipper FOREVER*

The meaning of life cannot be found inside a box of cereal.

Here's another new topic! (Couldn't have predicted that, eh?)

I imagine we'd all agree in saying that the Orange Archipelago season was the epicentre of Pokeshipping in the Original Series, and I noticed that because people know this, they tend to forget about the other seasons slightly in terms of Pokeshipping hints. This, therefore, begs the question:

Excluding the Orange Islands season, what is your favourite Pokeshipping hint in the Original series?
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Here's another new topic! (Couldn't have predicted that, eh?)

I imagine we'd all agree in saying that the Orange Archipelago season was the epicentre of Pokeshipping in the Original Series, and I noticed that because people know this, they tend to forget about the other seasons slightly in terms of Pokeshipping hints. This, therefore, begs the question:

Excluding the Orange Islands season, what is your favourite Pokeshipping hint in the Original series?
    The one that immediately comes to mind is where Misty shoots down Macy's request for lunch with Ash out of jealousy.

- When Ash gets hit by a bomb in the Squirtle squad episode and Misty screams his name.
    - Shippy parts from Tower of terror, you know what i mean.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

It's been some days since I post here..

hmm..episodes in Master Quest [the emotional Gotta Catch Ya later]and some episodes in the first season specially their first meeting.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

"Tower of terror", where ghost Ash lifts Misty up and in "Here comes the Squirtle squad" when Ash comes back from buying some potion for Pikachu and worriedly screams out Misty's name because he thought the Squirtle gang executed her [NOTE: in Japanese version]

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Of course Tower of Terror. and pretty much almost every episode had something hinty about them.