Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 323

Page 323 of 430 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    This seems like all I really do here anymore but here is another great pic.

*warning, its a little sexual haha*

http://fav.me/d3bspd7
    Ah yeah that's awesome. Kinda reminds me of another pokeshipping fanart by another artist on DA. This one's one of my favourites:

http://sunshineikimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12522935?offset=0#/d2m9ov2
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Ah yeah that's awesome. Kinda reminds me of another pokeshipping fanart by another artist on DA. This one's one of my favourites:

http://sunshineikimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12522935?offset=0#/d2m9ov2
    Now that's something I don't see everyday..really,:) That's so awesome!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Well I suppose I'd better answer my own topic, seeing as I rarely ever answer them:

What would be your ideal pokeshippy episode (aside from a confession)?

Now I've been thinking long and hard about this. We'd probably most likely get a pokeshippy episode right after Ash has come back from a region, so this'll be when Ash has returned to pallet town after participating in (losing) the Unova league.

Misty would be waiting for Ash at his house again, and the episode would be full of arguments (and possibly some teasing from Iris and Cilan), then on Misty's departure, she gives Ash a light hug or a kiss on the cheek (perhaps I'm asking a bit too much there though) and after she leaves, Ash stands looking in the direction she went and says "Thank you Misty".

By the way, has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

I was actually quite disappointed when I found out it was fake. It looks quite good despite only being filmed by an amateur film company. It even has some pokeshipping in it too!
    Last edited by RadioactivCharmander; 21st March 2011 at 01:46 PM.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

By the way, has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

I was actually quite disappointed when I found out it was fake. It looks quite good despite only being filmed by an amateur film company. It even has some pokeshipping in it too!
    It seems realistic and I do love the PS bits.

Blog Entries

What would be your ideal pokeshippy episode (aside from a confession)?

For me the ideal shippy episode I would rather have quality over quantity. I like simple and small hints that would build up to something not flashy but ensuring at the end of the episode. Even if it is more of a Ash and Misty friendship episode that alone would higher my hopes for pokeshipping. It has been a long time since I have seen Ash and Misty seem even remotely like friends and even though I have grown somewhat bitter towards this ship and Misty I grew up watching the old series still have a soft spot for pokeshipping. I think I would enjoy an episode like that. :)

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I would rather have quality over quantity.
    *nods*

Even if it is more of a Ash and Misty friendship episode that alone would higher my hopes for pokeshipping.
    A simple love can start from a simple Friendship. That kind of friendship keeps them together and a lot closer even just a friend.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Hmm...the thread doesn't seem as active lately - I suppose this could be from either lack of interesting posts or lack of Misty appearances/mentions.

Allow me to try and break the ice with a new topic!
    (and I realise I've posted LOADS of topics lately but at least it keeps the thread going)

Imagine that at the end of the pokemon anime there is a special 'finale' episode in which Ash returns to Pallet town after being named a Pokemon Master. What would you like to happen in this episode? (in terms of pokeshipping, of course)

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Imagine that at the end of the pokemon anime there is a special 'finale' episode in which Ash returns to Pallet town after being named a Pokemon Master. What would you like to happen in this episode? (in terms of pokeshipping, of course)
    Misty is waiting for him, and at some point after a celebration of his victory, she tells him her feelings since there's nothing to lose anymore and Ash reciprocates (of course).

OR

Ash finally wises up and after seeing Misty waiting for him (again) makes the decision to tell her his feelings at some point in the episode.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Hmm...the thread doesn't seem as active lately - I suppose this could be from either lack of interesting posts or lack of Misty appearances/mentions.

Allow me to try and break the ice with a new topic!
    (and I realise I've posted LOADS of topics lately but at least it keeps the thread going)

Well, I've just been buried alive by work, so I've been generally unable to come on here. Don't know about other people though.

As for the topic, of course Misty would be there, whether she's waiting for him at home or was there with him at whatever event it is that makes one a Pokemon Master and accompanied him home. In my view, this would be the absolute finale of the Pokemon series and would thus have some sort of event that canonizes Pokeshipping (in my view, anyway). My idea of what would happen would be some very strong Pokeshipping hint followed by a time skip to Ash's own son/daughter leaving on his/her own Pokemon journey. Of course, children need a mother, and that mother would be Misty. They would hold each other as they watched their kid wander off into the sunset, and have a conversation about something meaningful, something that sums up the series as a whole, how it came full circle. Something like that.

Yes, I have thought quite a bit about it.

Keep on posting topics that's what needs to happen, man. We gotta keep this place alive!
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    Well, I've just been buried alive by work, so I've been generally unable to come on here. Don't know about other people though.

As for the topic, of course Misty would be there, whether she's waiting for him at home or was there with him at whatever event it is that makes one a Pokemon Master and accompanied him home. In my view, this would be the absolute finale of the Pokemon series and would thus have some sort of event that canonizes Pokeshipping (in my view, anyway). My idea of what would happen would be some very strong Pokeshipping hint followed by a time skip to Ash's own son/daughter leaving on his/her own Pokemon journey. Of course, children need a mother, and that mother would be Misty. They would hold each other as they watched their kid wander off into the sunset, and have a conversation about something meaningful, something that sums up the series as a whole, how it came full circle. Something like that.

Yes, I have thought quite a bit about it.

Keep on posting topics that's what needs to happen, man. We gotta keep this place alive!
    Agree 100% on this. I had forgotten about the epilogue! Yeah, a time-skip showing the two of them married and their kid going off on their own journey would be perfect.

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    Agree 100% on this. I had forgotten about the epilogue! Yeah, a time-skip showing the two of them married and their kid going off on their own journey would be perfect.
    Quoted for truth.

I also agree with your episode, Sardonicus. I wish it would be like that, too, but Misty being the one to confess during a party or something. Or they kind of confess at the same time.

Hmm... I've been over at PE2K for a while, and I've noticed a lot of members still prefer the classics, the original series. And there was a thread containing a poll for "What's your favorite Pokemon Movie?" So far, Pokemon movie 2000 is leading by-far. That's the movie after OI, it is my fav movie as well. See, a lot of people still remember the original series, the original trio (err, excluding Tracey during the Orange League XP). Pokemon's first movie was great, too...
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMudkip View Post
    Hmm... I've been over at PE2K for a while, and I've noticed a lot of members still prefer the classics, the original series. And there was a thread containing a poll for "What's your favorite Pokemon Movie?" So far, Pokemon movie 2000 is leading by-far. That's the movie after OI, it is my fav movie as well. See, a lot of people still remember the original series, the original trio (err, excluding Tracey during the Orange League XP). Pokemon's first movie was great, too...
    It seems to me that the older fans of pokemon (meaning people who watched the original series as kids) still like the original series best, as well as the original trio of Ash, Misty and Brock.
    It's just from observation, but I've noticed that a large proportion of pokeshippers happen to be these people. I guess that would explain why pokeshipping is portrayed in a lot of pokemon parodies or other related things (like the link to that fan-made pokemon movie I posted earlier ^, and the Jurassic Park parody on MAD)

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

It seems to me that the older fans of pokemon (meaning people who watched the original series as kids) still like the original series best, as well as the original trio of Ash, Misty and Brock.
    It's just from observation, but I've noticed that a large proportion of pokeshippers happen to be these people. I guess that would explain why pokeshipping is portrayed in a lot of pokemon parodies or other related things (like the link to that fan-made pokemon movie I posted earlier ^, and the Jurassic Park parody on MAD)

Makes sense. Pokeshipping was the one major ship on the pokemon anime during the hight of pokemon's popularity, so people would remember it best.
    Last edited by Pokefannn; 23rd March 2011 at 08:50 PM.

There may be some kind of party for Ash in Pallet where all his former travelling partners have gathered to celebrate his victory, except Misty (yet). Ash kinda notices that Misty isn't there but doesn't say anything. A little bit later she then comes by and Ash feels very happy and relieved that she finally came and rushes to her. Misty congratulstes him smiling and gives him a light hug and/or a soft kiss on his cheek. Ash naturally shows some blushing and says then something very sweet to her.

NY Islander & Ash Fangirl Islander Princess's Avatar

Well, first there needs to be a confession, of course. Something really sweet. I think it'd be awesome if right after Ash wins the title, Misty is the first person he sees, and they end up kissing in front of everyone after a nice little confession.

Ultimately, it needs to end with Ash and Misty being married and having children. And I do like the idea of them watching their child(ren) going off on their own journey ^^
    "I take it very personally when people criticize my game. I want to shove it right back down their throats."
    --Matt Martin

MY FANFICS: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2086119/nyislandersgirl

I Support Pokeshipping <3