Page 317 of 430 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6449
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Snarker Extraordinaire Captain Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Captain Blue on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be?
    Probably her sister Daisy, I think. Then they end up having that talk and Misty starts getting uncomfortable...

Now then, I don't know how many of you guys would remember this, but there was this magazine back in the '90s called Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon. I only have four issues, but a couple of them have little blurbs that I think you might like...

- From an article about when the first Neo expansion of trading cards was released in Japan
    - From a blurb about Pokemon the Movie 2000 being released on VHS

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Blue View Post
    Now then, I don't know how many of you guys would remember this, but there was this magazine back in the '90s called Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon. I only have four issues, but a couple of them have little blurbs that I think you might like...

- From an article about when the first Neo expansion of trading cards was released in Japan
    - From a blurb about Pokemon the Movie 2000 being released on VHS
    ...Interesting. At least it shows that the editors of the magazine must've been pokeshippers. Of course, this was probably over ten years ago, so whether or not they still are is questionable. It seems that lately people have been starting to lose faith in pokeshipping a bit, especially since Misty's been without an appearance for so long.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    ...Interesting. At least it shows that the editors of the magazine must've been pokeshippers. Of course, this was probably over ten years ago, so whether or not they still are is questionable. It seems that lately people have been starting to lose faith in pokeshipping a bit, especially since Misty's been without an appearance for so long.
    Well, it's probably mostly because the old generations have passed on to something else, or because people forget (hey, I didn't even know there were Pokemon TV series after Johto until a year ago).
    I think though the "lack of PokeShipping" as you would say is due to lack of exposure to the original series. I think you'll find that the majority of those who saw the original series now adopt PokeShipping as a default, if you will, without caring particularly about it. But enough longing for Misty's return. Although I loathe the expression, we must think positively.

NY Islander & Ash Fangirl Islander Princess's Avatar

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be?

I agree with either Brock or Daisy. Probably Daisy, because Misty seems to trust her. I'd like to see a nice heart to heart between the two.

Or May, Dawn, or possibly Iris could bug her so much she'd have no choice but to confess, haha.
    "I take it very personally when people criticize my game. I want to shove it right back down their throats."
    --Matt Martin

MY FANFICS: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2086119/nyislandersgirl

I Support Pokeshipping <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post

Oh, and there will be no color, because that's one thing I cannot do, by hand or on the computer.
    Nice for a cover!I can't wait for the fanfic about it:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Well, it's probably mostly because the old generations have passed on to something else, or because people forget (hey, I didn't even know there were Pokemon TV series after Johto until a year ago).
    I think though the "lack of PokeShipping" as you would say is due to lack of exposure to the original series. I think you'll find that the majority of those who saw the original series now adopt PokeShipping as a default, if you will, without caring particularly about it. But enough longing for Misty's return. Although I loathe the expression, we must think positively.
    I think he was trying to say that a lot of people who were active Pokeshippers have now either gone to another shipping or have completely given up on shipping. I still agree with what you said though.

As to people losing faith, it happens. Such is the nature of shipping. We're here now, so we should, as The Normish said, keep thinking positively (even though I also don't like that phrase). Thirteen years and still going strong, right?

Also, your fic cover looks awesome. I like the idea of illustrating a fic. I'm not the most artistically inclined person, so I won't be illustrating mine :/
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I think he was trying to say that a lot of people who were active Pokeshippers have now either gone to another shipping or have completely given up on shipping. I still agree with what you said though.
    sadly, but reality. It really happens that some shippers today may not be a shipper tomorrow..There's no stopping if one leaves a shipping and support other shipping. Yet, I kinda agree about some of the active pokeshippers. But luckily, most of us are not going to forget supporting Pokeshipping right? As long as there is hope and support for the shipping and it will never die last that fast.

we are strong!POKESHIPPING is still strong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    I think he was trying to say that a lot of people who were active Pokeshippers have now either gone to another shipping or have completely given up on shipping.
    Ah, yes, sorry for that misunderstanding there. What I meant was that active pokeshippers have had a tendency to abandon pokeshipping as it has been without evidence for so long. However, like The Normish said, we should think positively (pokeshipping must still have a chance if it's been going on for thirteen years)
    And I'll still support it no matter what happens.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    I'd still support it no matter what happens.
    Same here. Regardless of what the ultimate outcome of the ship is, I'll still support it always.

Yeah it's very sad when shippers give in on the shippings they used to support :< But no can do. Luckily there are still plenty of Pokeshippers left and most of us are very positive about the future of Pokeshipping, aren't we.

And why not to be positive? Our ship has same chances to become canon as any other ship on the show. Pokeshipping won't die that easily.

Blog Entries

Yup stay positive, so I think we should move on.

Hey guess what, I may have come up with a topic! I know crazy right?

Granted its not that creative or good, especially since its cause I'm watching the Oscars and they gave me the idea, but baby steps.

What romantic movie do you think Ash and Misty fit best into? Could be a classic one, some more recent rom-com, whatever.

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post

Granted its not that creative or good, especially since its cause I'm watching the Oscars and they gave me the idea, but baby steps.

What romantic movie do you think Ash and Misty fit best into? Could be a classic one, some more recent rom-com, whatever.
    I have no idea as I don't watch movies that much.

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post

Does it have to be a romantic movie (cause I can't say I've seen a lot of them)? Cause I've always thought that Ash and Misty are like Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter. They're clueless about the other's feelings for them, and they fight alot, but only to hide how much they care for each other. I think it's an almost identical pairing to pokeshipping, but I guess it's still not a romantic movie, so sorry for 'cleverly avoiding' this topic.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Cause I've always thought that Ash and Misty are like Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter. They're clueless about the other's feelings for them, and they fight alot, but only to hide how much they care for each other. I think it's an almost identical pairing to pokeshipping, but I guess it's still not a romantic movie, so sorry for 'cleverly avoiding' this topic
    Gotta really like the idea compairing Ash and Misty to Ron and Hermione..

Blog Entries

haha no I love it, hermoine and ron works great.

Modify the topic to what movie they remind you of!

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!