Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 316

Page 316 of 430 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 6448
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    I just thought of a new topic, but I apologise if it's already been posted:

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be?
    Either Brock, Pikachu, or Delia. They would be the most understanding, as I'm sure all three already know.

What if Misty meets Ash in Isshu? What will be Iris, Ash and Dento's Reaction?
    Ash would be extremerely happy upon seeing her again. I think Iris and Cilan would get a little bit interested in her and her and Ash's travels in past. I don't see neither Misty nor Iris being jealous towards each other, there is no reason for that c(:

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be?
    There are plenty of good options like Brock, professor Oak, Pikachu etc. I think Sakura is also a good choice as they get along pretty well and she and Misty have lots of common. But maybe May or Brock are the most possible characters because they know a lot of love, don't they

Enjoying Pokemon since 98 Talia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

I'd say her little Azumarill c(: (Since Togepi probably knew, as does Psyduck xD) I wish it was Ash though!!! (;

And I apologize if this has already been posted, but I thought this little picture of Misty, Ash, and Brock from the Pewter City episode was so cute ^-^ <3 Atleast she was SORT OF shown ;D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2011-02-22-6.08.16-pm.png  
    "If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
    -Anonymous.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

ASH! Nah, I'm kidding (well, not really, buy you know what I mean).

My first guess would be Brock. They did spend an a long time with Ash, so it was bound to have come up at some point. Brock seems like a good confidant to me. My next guess would be Daisy or Tracey. Misty definitely seems to trust Daisy the most out of her sisters (at least from what we've seen) so it's not unlikely that they've had a heart-to-heart conversation off screen. Also, Tracey because he spent a lot of time, but not as much as Brock, with Misty and Ash.

As for Pokemon, she's probably used Togepi/Azurill to talk about this to as just something to get her thoughts out. Pikachu is also a somewhat likely candidate, so long as he promised to keep his mouth shut.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post

ASH! Nah, I'm kidding (well, not really, buy you know what I mean).

My first guess would be Brock. They did spend an a long time with Ash, so it was bound to have come up at some point. Brock seems like a good confidant to me. My next guess would be Daisy or Tracey. Misty definitely seems to trust Daisy the most out of her sisters (at least from what we've seen) so it's not unlikely that they've had a heart-to-heart conversation off screen. Also, Tracey because he spent a lot of time, but not as much as Brock, with Misty and Ash.

As for Pokemon, she's probably used Togepi/Azurill to talk about this to as just something to get her thoughts out. Pikachu is also a somewhat likely candidate, so long as he promised to keep his mouth shut.
    Yea pretty much just completely agree with this. Maybe that baseball chick too after A Date With Delcatty.

On another note, I dunno if any of you have read this but there is a great ongoing fanfic on deviantart by Tatatorterra. He/she just posted the fifth chapter today. Pretty good descriptions of battles and a great pokeshipping build up (it is an aaml fic after all). Here's the first chapter, enjoy:
    http://fav.me/d2y1cm0

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post

And I apologize if this has already been posted, but I thought this little picture of Misty, Ash, and Brock from the Pewter City episode was so cute ^-^ <3 Atleast she was SORT OF shown ;D
    Well, I was very happy to see that. Probably let's hope that She'll make an appearance in the show too.

I think she's going to confess it on Ash first, especially since I think that she has a lot of feelings on him, but for some reasons she doesn't tell him about it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

probably, besides confessing to Ash first..
    Brock
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Time to make a lil longer post today...
    First, the new topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    Misty definitely seems to trust Daisy the most out of her sisters (at least from what we've seen) so it's not unlikely that they've had a heart-to-heart conversation off screen.
    Yeah, I agree with this. I'm pretty sure, that they've already discussed about Mistys feelings on Ash already. It is usually your brother/sister or best friends who you talk about your crush/love first.

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    But maybe May or Brock are the most possible characters because they know a lot of love, don't they
    Wait, May? Is she also somekind of a romantic or has there just been alot of love stories with May in Advance generation? I haven't watched pokemon that much after Misty left, and I've always thought the writers left all the love related stuff out after that, so..

Anyways, yesterday, I watched the ep, "Misty Meets Her Match" for the 20th time and I've got something old/new stuff to talk about it.
    I haven't seen anyone mention it anywhere on forums or on any list of PS hints, but I noticed an obivous hint in the ep, which is good, because it makes sence even in the "raw" ep, or what ever you call it.
    (spoilers? lol I doubt theres a single pokeshipper, who hasn't seen this ep)
    On the Rudys attack test part, at the beginning of the test Rudy is flirting with Misty, while Ash is knocking the targets. Then
    Ash gets pissed off and succesfully gets everyones attention. After Ash has knocked all the targets, you see Misty being happy about it. Then Rudy notices Misty and gives a hateful look at Ash. This means Rudy is jealous to Ash and THAT means, there must be something going on between Ash and Misty.
    ...I know, kinda pointless and everyone knows it, but I have seen alot of people talk about how the ep is only about RudyxMisty and doesn't involve AshxMisty at all..

People are still answering on the 2 new topics, but I was thinking a new topic while watching the ep yesterday. It's gonna be long, but it's pretty simple: (not gonna use fat text, because this is gonna be so friken long..)
    On the Misty Meets Her Match-ep, Ash and Rudy are having a match with Executor and Bulbasaur. Executor is stomping towards Bulbasaur and at this point Misty is watching the match with this face:
    ">
    What is Misty thinking there? Later on the match Misty complains to Ash, why he ain't doing anything. So is she starting to get annoyed at Ash already at this point? Or does she think the same thing as Tracey: "Watch out, you're gonna fall off that cliff!" Or does she wornder, why Rudy lets Executor just march towards Bulbasaur AND the cliff?
    Give us your thoughts...

Lol, and The Normish... I'm sorry your topic wasn't answered.. it might've been a bit too complicated. This happend to me all the time on Serebii forums. Um.. and I might not have the imagination to answer that either

Ooh, and just remembered I had to say something about the picture Talia talked about (Pokeshipping General Discussion)
    This has been discussed alot on Serebii forums and, well I'm gonna repeat myself, but this is great news for every pokeshipper, because it proves, that the writers have not forgotten her. They said that they are gonna make a new start on the series. So people, like me would think, that they'd forget all what happend in the past, but this proves it wrong.

And on more little thing. I'm taking psychology courses in high school and we all have a book, which has two big letters "PS" in front. Kinda funny.. and AWESOME lol

Quote Originally Posted by *FIN*~Pokéshipper~ View Post
    Time to make a lil longer post today...

Anyways, yesterday, I watched the ep, "Misty Meets Her Match" for the 20th time and I've got something old/new stuff to talk about it.
    I haven't seen anyone mention it anywhere on forums or on any list of PS hints, but I noticed an obivous hint in the ep, which is good, because it makes sence even in the "raw" ep, or what ever you call it.
    (spoilers? lol I doubt theres a single pokeshipper, who hasn't seen this ep)
    On the Rudys attack test part, at the beginning of the test Rudy is flirting with Misty, while Ash is knocking the targets. Then
    Ash gets pissed off and succesfully gets everyones attention. After Ash has knocked all the targets, you see Misty being happy about it. Then Rudy notices Misty and gives a hateful look at Ash. This means Rudy is jealous to Ash and THAT means, there must be something going on between Ash and Misty.
    ...I know, kinda pointless and everyone knows it, but I have seen alot of people talk about how the ep is only about RudyxMisty and doesn't involve AshxMisty at all..

Give us your thoughts...
    That episode is obviously a host of hints from Misty's side, but I don't believe it really qualifies as jealously from Ash. I think he was more annoyed that Rudy seemed to be distracted by Misty and wasn't doing his job as the gym leader which would've impeded his progress in getting his badge. Now maybe subconsciously, he was jealous of Rudy paying attention to Misty, but it didn't manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    That episode is obviously a host of hints from Misty's side, but I don't believe it really qualifies as jealously from Ash. I think he was more annoyed that Rudy seemed to be distracted by Misty and wasn't doing his job as the gym leader which would've impeded his progress in getting his badge. Now maybe subconsciously, he was jealous of Rudy paying attention to Misty, but it didn't manifest.
    Haha, see, my 3rd post and already there's a misunderstanding...
    [googles] oo... I meant RUDY is jealous FOR Ash... and I don't think Rudy is jealous just for that Ash got Mistys attention, he's jealous, because Misty LIKES Ash..
    And lol, I wasn't sure about exeGGutors name so I just called it executor.
    3rd mistake: it has been discussed, that the JAPANESE version of the ep is about RudyxMisty only...

Quote Originally Posted by *FIN*~Pokéshipper~ View Post
    Haha, see, my 3rd post and already there's a misunderstanding...
    [googles] oo... I meant RUDY is jealous FOR Ash... and I don't think Rudy is jealous just for that Ash got Mistys attention, he's jealous, because Misty LIKES Ash..
    And lol, I wasn't sure about exeGGutors name so I just called it executor.
    3rd mistake: it has been discussed, that the JAPANESE version of the ep is about RudyxMisty only...
    I agree that Rudy didn't like the fact that Misty showed attention to Ash. It's to be expected because he obviously likes her. And yes, as I said before, the episode shows plenty of hints from MISTY'S side.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hi everyone!so I was inactive lately,..and I found this

Best Wishes kind of fanart in FB.Made by Misty WaterFlower.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist♥●•٠· View Post
    Hi everyone!so I was inactive lately,..and I found this

Best Wishes kind of fanart in FB.Made by Misty WaterFlower.
    That is really good, especially given the fact that it was made on MS Paint. I like that idea for Misty's Unova outfit too, it's more realistic than some other quite farfetched designs I've seen.

Well those people obviously didn't pay much attention to the episode - they probably weren't even looking at the screen at the time, lol.
    Although I agree that there's more shippyness from Misty's side, Ash's actions in that episode could still hold some significance for pokeshippers. He seemed quite short-tempered while Rudy was making his move on Misty, and while it might not be jealousy per se, it shows he isn't comfortable when Misty is getting attention from another male.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

So, does anyone remember when I said I was going to write that fan-fiction piece with all that historical stuff? Well, with a little plot simplification, I have decided to make it... illustrated!
    So, as a preview, here is the"cover page" as it were. It by no means includes all the characters or plot elements, but should give you a sense of what's going on.
    So yes, PokeShipping will happen, and instead of Napoleonic era, it's more World War I/turn of the Century, so closer to normal for them at any rate.

Also, see if you can identify the characters...

Oh, and there will be no color, because that's one thing I cannot do, by hand or on the computer.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Brock and Pikachu. Both of them most likely already have some thoughts on it. Maybe her sisters, not sure. Or Azurill? It certainly wouldn't be May or Dawn.