Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 315
Page 315 of 432 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6471

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pokemoll View Post
    Just a q, can only the owner of this thread choose a question?
    You can post whatever topic you can think of as long as it relates to Pokeshipping.

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    You can post whatever topic you can think of as long as it relates to Pokeshipping.
    Ah right thanks. I thought of one the other day. Sorry if this has been here before.

What if Misty meets Ash in Isshu? What will be Iris, Ash and Dento's Reaction?

Personally, i think Ash would be tottaly happy, Dento would ask him who she was, and Iris would be jealous

Ah right thanks. I thought of one the other day. Sorry if this has been here before.

Personally, i think Ash would be tottaly happy, Dento would ask him who she was, and Iris would be jealous
    Topic has been posted. I agree with you except for Iris being jealous.

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

Topic has been posted. I agree with you except for Iris being jealous.
    Ah so i see. Ditch it then XD

Ah so i see. Ditch it then XD
    No, it's fine. It's a common occurrence here.

Well I haven't been in this thread as long as some of the guys, so I can't remember if I answered this or not, but here goes:

Needless to say, Ash would probably be jumping for joy (and thinking that this is a perfect opportunity to finally confess his feelings), Dento would probably be indifferent about it, and Iris would be excited about travelling (briefly) with another girl.
    Obviously I'd like Misty to be jealous of Iris, but I can't ask for too much.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Well I haven't been in this thread as long as some of the guys, so I can't remember if I answered this or not, but here goes:

Needless to say, Ash would probably be jumping for joy (and thinking that this is a perfect opportunity to finally confess his feelings), Dento would probably be indifferent about it, and Iris would be excited about travelling (briefly) with another girl.
    Obviously I'd like Misty to be jealous of Iris, but I can't ask for too much.
    What does indiffrent mean?

What does indiffrent mean?
    Apathetic. Uncaring one way or another.

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

Apathetic. Uncaring one way or another.
    Heh heh...thanks

Because Iris has been calling Ash a child and stuff, when she hears more about Misty´s and Ash´s past, I´d definitely see her noticing Mistys feelings towards Ash and teasing them both or at least Ash about it.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Well, Ash would be happy of course. He'd finally be seeing one of his best friends again after god knows how long. I don't see Iris being jealous of Misty, or Misty being jealous of Iris. I think they'd become really good friends and take turns making fun of Ash, lol. And Misty and Cilan would talk about gym leader stuff. I guess.

That fanart from The Pokemon Tower is wonderful, btw. <3 It's so innocent and sweet looking--exactly the traits that make Pokeshipping such a fantastic ship. :]
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    And Misty and Cilan would talk about gym leader stuff. I guess.
    Isn't Iris a gym leader too? 'Cause then I suppose they'd be talking about gym life non-stop.

Although that could be a good thing because Ash, being the only one that isn't a gym leader, would maybe feel jealous that Misty was paying more attention to Iris and Cilan than to him (Cause we all know it's great pokeshipping-wise when Ash gets jealous).

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Enjoying Pokemon since 98 Talia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

I haven't really seen the new series (my bad [;) so I'm not sure - but I'd like to think that Ash would ask Misty to travel with him for as long as she could. Dento and Iris would be polite to her, but wonder what relationship she had towards Ash... Then they'd ask him, and he would be all flustered and not know what to refer to her as. Just an idea ;D
    "If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
    -Anonymous.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

seems like the question is the same as the question being asked before.. but it's ok..

my answer..
    Ash: *smiles* Misty!*running toward her*

Misty: Hi Ash!and..hi...who is she? *glad of seeing new companions but a little curious of Iris place in Ash's life.*

Iris: *coughs* Hello there,and who are you supposed to be..? *a little conflict is beginning, thinking who is Misty and why is she know Ash*

Dent: so you're.. Dento is much surprise seeing Misty and Ash's chemistry*he might be glad to know* sorry,I added dento:)
    Iris and Misty could get together fine and befriends with each other. But I can see that they could make a little ''jealousy'' it could be possible for both of them..but I can think they can go together very well and become friends. A s for Dento, he could be or act like Brock who used to be the third person or tease the two of them. I think either Cilan or Iris is happy to meet Misty.Ash, he might be happy, glad and see a smile on his face. He'll be asking her how she's doing and see the ''excite'' on his eyes. Not for long, Iris and Cilan could give them time together while they talk about ther experiences and adventure about his journey. Maybe, Ash and Misty's arguements can be revived along. The conflicts, love and care for both of them and maybe more hints are seen. HOping..

I think that's all for now..
    I'll be adding later..:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

I just thought of a new topic, but I apologise if it's already been posted:

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be?

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account