Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 313
Page 313 of 431 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 6459

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from me as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pooookeshipping is awesome.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokemoll View Post
    Quoted for truth!

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokemoll View Post
    I couldn't agree more!

Here's a new topic (and sorry if it's ever been posted here before)

Ash sends Misty a Valentines card, or vice versa. What would it say? What would be the other's reaction?
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post

Here's a new topic (and sorry if it's ever been posted here before)

Ash sends Misty a Valentines card, or vice versa. What would it say? What would be the other's reaction?
    From Ash, I imagine it might say something like this (this is assuming he writes it out himself and doesn't get one with a dumb pun or a joke or something sentimental someone else wrote).

Happy Valentine's Day Misty. I'm sorry I can't be there with you and I'm sorry for not visiting but I hope you know you're in my mind and heart every day.

Love, Ash

Misty's reaction would be touched, obviously.

Misty's would say something similar.

Happy Valentine's Day Ash. I hope you have a great one. I wish you were here with Brock, Tracey and me to celebrate, but I understand your traveling situation. I think about you every day, and today even more so. I hope you're thinking of me too.

Love, Misty

Ash of course would be happy to receive the card (as well as feel flattered/guilty).

EDIT: I just saw a Pokemon parody of Jurassic Park on MAD-TV and it featured Ash, Misty, Jessie, and James. There were actually a couple of PS moments in the parody. I liked it very much (because it was very funny as well as Pokeshippy). If that was from a recent episode of Mad-TV, then the writers of that show obviously are cognizant of the ship in the fandom. Even if it's not recent, it was still nice to see.
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 14th February 2011 at 08:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd seen the first 2 before but that third one is awesome!

I guess do my own idea:
    god how do I decide
    http://seraphic-charm.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Sweet-Dreams-172845204?q=favby%3Afirezard2%2F41942565&qo=1
    http://laura-satoko.deviantart.com/art/Let-Me-Handle-This-134348188?q=favby%3Afirezard2%2F41942565&qo=10
    http://nishi06.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Legends-Confess-84716287?q=favby%3Afirezard2%2F41942565&qo=9 (I absolutely love this artist's fake future series of pics!)
    but I think this is the best! http://sunshineikimaru.deviantart.com/art/AAML-winter-147644663?q=favby%3Afirezard2%2F41942565&qo=26

as for the topic, Misty would probably send something she felt was heartfelt but didn't completely reveal her feelings since she hasn't admitted them yet.

Ash would send one of these

...but he would write something like "I really miss you" so she knows he still cares

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    EDIT: I just saw a Pokemon parody of Jurassic Park on MAD-TV and it featured Ash, Misty, Jessie, and James. There were actually a couple of PS moments in the parody. I liked it very much (because it was very funny as well as Pokeshippy). If that was from a recent episode of Mad-TV, then the writers of that show obviously are cognizant of the ship in the fandom. Even if it's not recent, it was still nice to see.
    RESEARCH DONE: The episode of MAD called "Pokemon Park/WWER" was new. It first aired today at 8:15 EST. Plus, the show's only in the second season, so even if it weren't new, it would still mean what you said. I can't find a video of it, but it's only been an hour or so, but I'll keep looking for it. I want to see this. Addendum: The episode will be replaying tomorrow at 4:45 EST on Cartoon Network.

I don't really know. I think they might vaguely hint at liking each other. Things like "I'll be thinking of you" or something. I can't seem to think of anything right now. Their reactions would both be like "Ash/Misty actually sent me a card! I hope it means he/she likes me."
    Last edited by Sardonicus; 14th February 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    RESEARCH DONE: The episode of MAD called "Pokemon Park/WWER" was new. It first aired today at 8:15 EST. Plus, the show's only in the second season, so even if it weren't new, it would still mean what you said. I can't find a video of it, but it's only been an hour or so, but I'll keep looking for it. I want to see this. Addendum: The episode will be replaying tomorrow at 4:45 EST on Cartoon Network.
    The fact that they chose to put Ash & Misty in the parody rather than Ash & May or Ash & Dawn or even Ash & Iris AND show hints of PS (as in small instances, not official hints) tells me just how much PokéShipping has endured in the 15 years since the anime's inception if they're making references to it in 2011.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

*High-five* exactly agreeing on this one:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Post Thanks / Like

The fact that they chose to put Ash & Misty in the parody rather than Ash & May or Ash & Dawn or even Ash & Iris AND show hints of PS (as in small instances, not official hints) tells me just how much PokéShipping has endured in the 15 years since the anime's inception if they're making references to it in 2011.
    I agree. I think it shows that the writers of this show are on some level pokeshippers, and that this parody is basically their own fanfiction (or video). I think its pretty cool. I can't wait to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow,lots of replies to such a simple post. XD

"Dear Misty, Our adventures are in my heart forever. From....Ash."

Misty: *Squeal*
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And at the very least, this appearance in MAD proves that Misty is still a popular character even though she hasn't appeared in years.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Popularity has nothing to do with it. She's iconic, in the same way that everyone remembers the original theme song, and people only remember 151 Pokémon.

The people watching MAD now watched Pokémon 15 years ago, and stopped 10 years ago (more or less). The joke dies if they use any other characters.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^debbie downer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlp5Ty6xg4

here it is in terrible quality but whatever its the only one.

Its alright but I will say their Ash as Jeff Goldblum is just fantastic! haha Especially his introduction and reaction to misty haha!

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Hivern View Post
    Popularity has nothing to do with it. She's iconic, in the same way that everyone remembers the original theme song, and people only remember 151 Pokémon.

The people watching MAD now watched Pokémon 15 years ago, and stopped 10 years ago (more or less). The joke dies if they use any other characters.
    Well, technically, there weren't any jokes that involved her character. Yeah, she said some stuff, but none of it was anything that any of the other characters couldn't have said. Also, because MAD and Pokemon are both on Cartoon Network (not Adult Swim), Pokemon USA could have cut a deal with MAD to feature Iris to advertise BW, but I agree with you. Most of MAD's viewers are probably not your typical Cartoon Network audience, so any female lead but Misty would have made it lose its familiarity with the audience. Misty is really the only logical one they could have used, but I do think that this very fact says something.

They could have used Brock. He wasn't there, and it's not like they had to use a female lead character.

SCREENS! In all their HD goodness:

The episode's $3 on iTunes, if anyone's interested. It'll probably end up on Youtube (EDIT: see firezard's post above).