Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Oops. Sorry about that. Never read any pokemon manga so I just assumed he was Red in all of them.
    And yeah if he's Ash in this, then we could definitely call it pokeshipping. (something else to add to our substantial collection of hints)
    He's not the only Satoshi to be found in the manga, though, so you really can't take it as a direct hint. There's a Satoshi from the Zensho manga that's based off the games and not the anime, but still, he's "Satoshi," and not "Red."
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Hivern View Post
    He's not the only Satoshi to be found in the manga, though, so you really can't take it as a direct hint. There's a Satoshi from the Zensho manga that's based off the games and not the anime, but still, he's "Satoshi," and not "Red."
    Ah, okay. You'll have to excuse my inaccuracy when talking about the manga. Like I said, I haven't read any, so the only things I know about them I've read on Bulbapedia, so sorry for those mistakes.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

This is completely random, I know, but I wrote a new PS fanfic. I'm actually very nervous about posting it on here because I'm honestly afraid you guys are going to hate it. I hope I'm wrong.

You're Not Her

Blog Entries

Don't worry the only pokeshipping fics I hate are the ones that kill off one of the 2.

I did like your story though I just can't see ash getting actually angry that his friends weren't her (even mentally). And the end seemed to take it just a bit too far, seemed like a mental breakdown.

But I did love the theme of it and it was very well written! Don'=t be nervous ot post more, I love reading any aaml fic as long as no one dies haha

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    Don't worry the only pokeshipping fics I hate are the ones that kill off one of the 2.

I did like your story though I just can't see ash getting actually angry that his friends weren't her (even mentally). And the end seemed to take it just a bit too far, seemed like a mental breakdown.

But I did love the theme of it and it was very well written! Don'=t be nervous ot post more, I love reading any aaml fic as long as no one dies haha
    Mental breakdown is what I was going for. And therefore, Ash is going to act rather OOC. I got the idea from another PS fanfic called Addicted.

Blog Entries

ahhh gotcha, well in that case awesome fic!

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    This is completely random, I know, but I wrote a new PS fanfic. I'm actually very nervous about posting it on here because I'm honestly afraid you guys are going to hate it. I hope I'm wrong.

You're Not Her
    I actually read this completely independently of your posting it here (I had no idea it was you, though). Don't worry about us judging you, I personally rarely hate PS fics. I liked it. I thought you did a good job of displaying the crescendo of irrationality that leads to mental breakdown. I especially liked your alternate interpretation of the lure hint, saying that Dawn's referring to the lure as a "thing", disrespecting it, is what set Ash off. It was well written and there weren't any glaring grammar/spelling errors. Maybe a few sentences that could be written better, but there will always be those. 'Twas good.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post

You're Not Her
    Wow, that fanfic was different to any I've ever read before.
    I was surprised at Ash's reactions to say the least, but at least it worked in favour of pokeshipping (although if he's gonna keep on seeing her everywhere, maybe someone had better find him a good poké-asylum to go to)
    I definitely liked it though, even though it was different from usual. Good job.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I'm actually very nervous about posting it on here because I'm honestly afraid you guys are going to hate it. I hope I'm wrong.
    nah,actually POkeshipping fics are very interesting..
    and yours is just amazing!I like the Idea of your fic in it.

*reads the fic*

great job:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

I'm actually very nervous about posting it on here because I'm honestly afraid you guys are going to hate it. I hope I'm wrong.
    Don't worry, I liked your fic. It was very well written and I have to say I haven't read anything like this before.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad you liked it.

I have a tendency to insert Pokéshipping in fics where no one expects Pokéshipping. Is that a good idea or should I stop getting Palletshippers angry at me?

I have a tendency to insert Pokéshipping in fics where no one expects Pokéshipping. Is that a good idea or should I stop getting Palletshippers angry at me?
    That depends on what you tell the reader beforehand. If you leave it open-ended (in other words, no definite couples from the start) and it develops into PokeShipping at some point, then that's fine.

If you say that a story is PalletShipping (or EgoShipping or OrangeShipping or AdvanceShipping or whatever) at the beginning and then change it to PokeShipping in the middle or at the end, you've misled the readers and that is never a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    I suppose it'll depend on your initial audience. If the audience is, for example, advanceshippers, and you insert pokeshipping into it, they're probably going to stop reading it.
    I've done that loads of times (except they start off pokeshipping and end up pearlshipping or something) and it kinda put me off reading fanfics a bit, so it's probably best you don't do that.
    So basically, what AvidPSFan said.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Hello fellow Poke-shippers :D
    So I'm new here, and brought here by RACharmy(heehee, how do you like my almost-nickname for ya? 8D)

Just to introduce myself, the name's Dina, and I am a total-Pokeshipper. I'm 'AmuletMisty' on Youtube and Fanfiction.com x33 They didn't let me make it my name here though so I changed it a bit. I haven't done any Pokeshipping fanfics yet though, but I do have Pokeshipping vids on my YT account (and my back-up account AmuletKasumi x333)

And to AvidPSFan: I read and reviewed your fic 8D It was a really really good psychological fic!

And to bwburke94: If you tell them that it's going to be a Palletshipping fic and it is Pokeshipping in the end - then yes, you should stop, as RACharmy said 8D