Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 310

Page 310 of 430 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    But I imagine that if Rudy hadn't given her flowers and complimented her every 5 minutes like he did, Misty wouldn't have given him a second look. Misty obviously just likes being copmlimented about her appearance (it's probably a complex of hers cause of her sisters) so any amount of complimenting would be sure to get Ash jealous.
    If what you say is true, I could find something about her to compliment easily, so maybe I would flirt a little. Anything to get a reaction out of Ash.

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    If what you say is true, I could find something about her to compliment easily, so maybe I would flirt a little. Anything to get a reaction out of Ash.
    Yeah, I mean it's just from observation, but Misty didn't seem overly bothered about Rudy until he started flirting with her, so that led me on to believe that she just likes the attention. Any amount of attention from another male is bound to annoy Ash.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

I'd refuse to leave that episode until pokeshipping became canon!
    (Not really, but I'd like to have caused a couple of good hints)
    Haha, lol. I admire your devotion.

Well, to answer my own question, what I would do really depends on where the series is. If I were in the last episode, I would get them together or die trying, of course. If it were a Misty-return episode, I would try to squeeze something out of Ash to prove that he still likes her. I might pull him aside and be like "I get the feeling that you like Misty, you know, as a bit more than a friend," and of course he would get all flustered, most likely denying it, but he would blush and be way too defensive about it. I would call him out on being overly defensive and he would either concede to me and admit his feelings, or continue to deny it. Either way, it's a hint. If he doesn't realize it yet, then I've made him think about it. I'd probably do the same with Misty too.

If it were like an Orange League or a First Season one, I'd just get them to do something shippy, like blush at something or show each other that they care. I like the idea of pretending to hit on Misty to get a reaction out of Ash. Ash hints are comparatively sparse so I guess my main priority in this scenario would be to get Ash to do something pokeshippy.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries

ooo also I'd fight other potential suitors for Misty, or at the very least stop them haha

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    ooo also I'd fight other potential suitors for Misty, or at the very least stop them haha
    Or alternatively, all these 'potential suitors' could have one huge pokemon battle over Misty's affection, and then the winner would face Ash. (Cause we all know Ash would win, and even if he didn't, Misty wouldn't go for anyone else but him anyway)

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Hey guys, I got an idea for an AAML fanfic. Ash sees Misty in a music video (I'll work out the details later) flirting and/or being affectionate with another guy (while singing a love song of course) and I think you know how it goes from there. What do you think?

Also, about the 'potential suitors' fighting over Misty, if Ash were to get involved, that would tell everyone (including Misty and Brock) that Ash has feelings for her since he's willing to fight for her affections. There might not even need to be a battle. Once Ash steps in (probably saying something like "You'll have to get through me first if you want to get to Misty!"), said girl would obviously be shocked, and if she asks the million dollar question, "Why?" (or alternatively, "Does this mean that you have feelings for me too?" or something to that effect), Ash eventually would have to answer with the truth, which would be that he doesn't want to see her with any other guy because he loves her and wants to be the one that she's with romantically. Once that happens, there's no need for a battle because as RadioactivCharmander said, we all know Misty would choose Ash in the end anyway.
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 8th February 2011 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Also, about the 'potential suitors' fighting over Misty, if Ash were to get involved, that would tell everyone (including Misty and Brock) that Ash has feelings for her since he's willing to fight for her affections. There might not even need to be a battle. Once Ash steps in (probably saying something like "You'll have to get through me first if you want to get to Misty!"), said girl would obviously be shocked, and if she asks the million dollar question, "Why?" (or alternatively, "Does this mean that you have feelings for me too?" or something to that effect), Ash eventually would have to answer with the truth, which would be that he doesn't want to see her with any other guy because he loves her and wants to be the one that she's with romantically. Once that happens, there's no need for a battle because as RadioactivCharmander said, we all know Misty would choose Ash in the end anyway.
    haha that just reminded me of a manga scan I had seen

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

that would be perfectly fit to the description..
    if he wasn't so dense enough to understand love,that would be so romantic..he's still focussed on POkemon battles..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Off-topic, but I found two songs that I think Ash would sing to/about Misty. Both are by the Plain White T's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dktpycvIyA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5BGTWi9O90

Ah yeah I love that moment in the manga. It practically screams at us how much Misty loves Red and wants him to notice her.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Ah yeah I love that moment in the manga. It practically screams at us how much Misty loves Red and wants him to notice her.
    I guess being disappointed that Red's jealous reaction didn't last very long would suggest that, but it's more of a Red hint than a Misty hint.

I guess being disappointed that Red's jealous reaction didn't last very long would suggest that, but it's more of a Red hint than a Misty hint.
    Well yeah I suppose there's a bit of shippyness from both sides here, but since the Ash (or in this case Red) hints are much more rare than Misty hints, I guess it makes sense to focus on the hint from Red in this scene.

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

Isn't that ash from the electric tales of pikachu?

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Yeah, he's Ash/Satoshi in The Electric Tales of Pikachu. Red's from the Pokemon Special Manga. I just read most of Electric Tales online (only the ones with Misty) and there's some good stuff in there, pokeshipping-wise, if it's still pokeshipping. I know it's not mangapokeshipping, because that's RedxMisty from Pokemon special.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    Yeah, he's Ash/Satoshi in The Electric Tales of Pikachu. Red's from the Pokemon Special Manga. I just read most of Electric Tales online (only the ones with Misty) and there's some good stuff in there, pokeshipping-wise, if it's still pokeshipping. I know it's not mangapokeshipping, because that's RedxMisty from Pokemon special.
    Oops. Sorry about that. Never read any pokemon manga so I just assumed he was Red in all of them.
    And yeah if he's Ash in this, then we could definitely call it pokeshipping. (something else to add to our substantial collection of hints)

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account