Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 306
Page 306 of 432 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 6471

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Negaishipping View Post
    @Musashi

for a custom made screenshot that looks good though might I suggest having the photos/pics in order of region?
    What? I just said that it was real. I took a screencap from the preview that was shown and posted it here.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MiyaToriaka View Post
    I mean - if I were Brock... I would not put another picture onto my face *peers to the Advanced-photo*
    Like Musashi says, the image is real.

While there is enough room so that the photos don't overlap each other, these are photos of his memories. His face being the only one covered just shows it's more about his friends than himself.

It also says more about Brock (this being the writers way of acknowledging just how long he spent his life on the show) than anything Misty or May related. Just a cute reference.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Why do you think writers have forgotten or will forget Misty O.o *krhm* I really doubt it, and that screenshot alone doesn't prove it. We saw her also in the opening "High Touch" among other main characters.
    [by the way, I saw that preview of DP special on thursday and I became quite happy when I saw those pictures on Brock's wall]

Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Negaishipping View Post
    @Musashi

for a custom made screenshot that looks good though might I suggest having the photos/pics in order of region?
    It's not a custom. It's a real screenshot.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiyaToriaka View Post
    The pictures on the wall look like a Fan-Fake to me. I'm not sure if that was truly in the spoiler of that episode or if some fans made a joke out of it.
    I mean - if I were Brock... I would not put another picture onto my face *peers to the Advanced-photo*
    And furthermore - the whole pictures are so pixel-ish it doesn't look right to me to the rest of the Screenshot, which looks sharp.
    The animators probably didn't spend a whole bunch of time on the photos. The photos aren't particularly important so you can't expect them to be at the zenith of artistic quality. They have things to get done over there in the animation department.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Happy 4th of July :3 PokemonLotty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I capped it myself. It's real.
    Wait so is it real or not cause I'll be super depressed if it's fake.
    Please read and review my fanfic, The Very Best Like No One Ever Was:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-first-fanfiction-pokemon-ashs-father-97505/

Here's my fanfiction profile:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Patientlly awaiting the airing of TR vs. TP special...

For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

Okay, to explain: to "cap" does not mean "to modify".

To "cap" a screenshot is to "capture" it in its original form. Meaning it is real.

So when Musashi says she capped it....she screencapped it. It's a screenshot. Very real, very not messed with.

Three voices of authority have said as much, and one of them is a mod in the anime section. There's little to doubt here. No more on the subject of its authenticity, please.

Yes, I was wondering what "capped" meant.
    Thank you for ensuring that clarification though.

Blog Entries

Mmm, I got the impression that might have been where the confusion lay. I do hope it clears everything up for the rest who were confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    Why do you think writers have forgotten or will forget Misty O.o *krhm* I really doubt it, and that screenshot alone doesn't prove it. We saw her also in the opening "High Touch" among other main characters.
    [by the way, I saw that preview of DP special on thursday and I became quite happy when I saw those pictures on Brock's wall]
    I don't really believe that Misty has been forgotten. I was just commenting on her complete and utter absence in the DP saga. I mean, besides the lure, she didn't appear in flashbacks or get any other mention. (I keep on forgetting that sarcasm doesn't really work in writng). Anyways, I'm glad she's getting a cameo.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Okay, to explain: to "cap" does not mean "to modify".

To "cap" a screenshot is to "capture" it in its original form. Meaning it is real.
    so that what it means..

I don't think the writers forget MIsty.Besides,if they did forgot her,maybe they're too busy making the future generation..I mean,I really think the writers didn't forget about MIsty,she's one the important chracters from the very first..and she made a role in the series too.. without MIsty,no POkeshipping

I'm looking forward to that special episode:)..I wonder what would it be..^^
    Last edited by Vioxx; 1st February 2011 at 06:07 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

I don't really believe that Misty has been forgotten. I was just commenting on her complete and utter absence in the DP saga
    Well, I think writers didn't have any reason to bring her back for just couple of episodes in DP. For example, the Wallace cup was great opportunity for May to make a cameo but it's so much harder for Misty, as she is a gymleader, she has full responsibility of the gym and cannot just decide to go to see Ash to Sinnoh :/

Of course I truly wanted her to make her own cameo but I still don't want that she apperas for one-two episodes, if she hasn't any good role in those episodes [or any Pokeshippy >.<]

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    Well, I think writers didn't have any reason to bring her back for just couple of episodes in DP. For example, the Wallace cup was great opportunity for May to make a cameo but it's so much harder for Misty, as she is a gymleader, she has full responsibility of the gym and cannot just decide to go to see Ash to Sinnoh :/

Of course I truly wanted her to make her own cameo but I still don't want that she apperas for one-two episodes, if she hasn't any good role in those episodes [or any Pokeshippy >.<]
    I never thought about it that way, but it makes sense now why they didn't bring Misty back in DP.

Having said that, this special episode with Brock would be a good opportunity for her to make an appearance. It's in the same region, and it's also fairly close to Cerulean City (cause I'm assuming it will be set in Pewter City)

And I know we can't expect too much with this, but a little pokeshipping hint wouldn't hurt either (just a little food for thought, Nintendo).
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Well, I think that's enough of the "Misty isn't here topic", we overdo that one as it is.

to switch it up a bit, how about I borrow a topic from our esteemed comrades over at PearlShipping (because hey, why not?):

Who would you rather have jealous, Misty or Ash?

Blog Entries

Who would you rather have jealous, Misty or Ash?

Ash for 2 reasons:

1)there's already plenty of Misty being jealous

2)basically the same reason as wanting an Ash hint, there're fewer and when they happen they mean that much more haha

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!