Page 300 of 430 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon?
    In times of hope,definitely YES!cameo,we're about to wait how the series goes and hoping a cameo for her sign of appearance.

think all of us are hoping for at least a mention of Misty in BW.
    Yes,exactly..we hope to hear it from Ash just like in DP about the Misty lure..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

^ Aw yes :>

Pokéshipper RadioactivCharmander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    I don't think Brock overstayed his welcome, I think the newer writers just don't care much for Misty (or her fans).
    Brock's a good character, but truth be told, he's spent far too much time travelling with Ash (compared to Misty anyway). Misty is seriously overdue for a cameo, or at the very least a mere mention. They can't just forget about her.

is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon?
    To the bitter end. Nothing's going to deter me from supporting pokeshipping now.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

is it true that even after years of failed hopes, we still live for the future thought of the only pair that might eventually become canon?
    In short, HELL YES! I said I was a PokeShipper for life and damn it, I meant it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xRubyx View Post
    is it true that even after years of failed hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon?
    F@$K YEA!

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Ahhh the die hard Pokeshippers, is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon? Yes ;)

But seriously is there any sighn of Misty atleast being in a cameo on BW? :|
    Mah sig. Read it. I'm die hard about this dealio.

But honestly, at this point, if I haven't stopped caring about it yet, I don't think I really ever will.

Brock's a good character, but truth be told, he's spent far too much time travelling with Ash (compared to Misty anyway). Misty is seriously overdue for a cameo, or at the very least a mere mention. They can't just forget about her.
    I have mixed feelings about Brock. I freakin' loved Brock back in the day, so I was legitimately angry when I found out they were giving him the boot. But at the same time, he hasn't really changed at all... and it's been like 13-14 years. He's basically been reduced to a running gag. Writers, I am disappoint. (need I even say that misty needs a comeback?)
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Ahhh the die hard Pokeshippers, is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon? Yes ;)
    Well it's not the only ship I'm holding out hope for (Ketchupshipping ftw!, among others), but it would make me a very happy Kakuna to see it bear fruit.

But seriously is there any sighn of Misty atleast being in a cameo on BW? :|
    Sadly no. We can still hope though. Heck, I'll even take a random dub line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    I have mixed feelings about Brock. I freakin' loved Brock back in the day, so I was legitimately angry when I found out they were giving him the boot. But at the same time, he hasn't really changed at all... and it's been like 13-14 years. He's basically been reduced to a running gag. Writers, I am disappoint. (need I even say that misty needs a comeback?)
    Quoted for truth. I always loved the relationship Brock had with his traveling mates: being the mentor of the group, taking care of everyone, being there to lend advice, etc. But as time went on he became more of a hollow shell and a running gag like you mentioned. Hopefully in his latest special he'll return to being his old self, or at least be a little bit more interesting than he has been the past few years. And like with Misty, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a vidphone phonecall cameo or a passing mention of him.

Hey everyone, random topic that popped into my head.

Ash and Misty get married. Where would they spend their honeymoon? (I apologize if this topic has already been talked about).

Blog Entries

oh probably the orange islands (but no where near rudy haha).
    I just feel like that where their relationship gained the most traction plus who wouldn't want to spend their honeymoon on tropical islands haha

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Hey everyone, random topic that popped into my head.

Ash and Misty get married. Where would they spend their honeymoon? (I apologize if this topic has already been talked about).
    Hmm...I'd have to say Vermillion City (and I thought about this for quite a while). It just seems like a place they'd be likely to spend such an important event in - and they'll be able to go to the place Misty talked about in "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City", with the 'Romantic sunset'

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Hmm...I'd have to say Vermillion City (and I thought about this for quite a while). It just seems like a place they'd be likely to spend such an important event in - and they'll be able to go to the place Misty talked about in "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City", with the 'Romantic sunset'
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Viridian City?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Viridian City?
    In "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City", Misty tries to persuade Ash and brock to go to Vermillion city instead of Cerulean city, and she mentions that there is a spot on a hill where they can watch the romantic sunset (I checked this on Bulbapedia too just to make sure)

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

NY Islander & Ash Fangirl Islander Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    oh probably the orange islands (but no where near rudy haha).
    I just feel like that where their relationship gained the most traction plus who wouldn't want to spend their honeymoon on tropical islands haha
    Or maybe Ash WOULD take her to Rudy. Almost like a prize, like "hey, look who I got!" Ash just seems like he'd do something dumb like that

I agree though. Deffinetly the Orange Islands.
    "I take it very personally when people criticize my game. I want to shove it right back down their throats."
    --Matt Martin

MY FANFICS: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2086119/nyislandersgirl

I Support Pokeshipping <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Ash and Misty get married. Where would they spend their honeymoon?

^I think this topic has been already discussed,but then again,It's nice reminding this topic again:)

hmmm..their honeymoon..I'm thinking on a place near the water side..!?..like altomare..somewhere they can be just ''them'' alone,together..(a beach,and then watch the sunset together)
    >>I'll add later..:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Ash and Misty get married. Where would they spend their honeymoon?
    Altomare. Definetly. It is very beautiful and romantic town with lots of canals, restaurants and so on. It is perfect place them to spend honeymoon, no doubt of it.