Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 30
Page 30 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

To be honest, if Ash ever comes out of being oblivious to Misty, I will be SHOCKED. This is a show intended for young children after all.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brigette View Post
    I feel like since so many people conclude that this is Ash and Misty's daughter that the problem now is whether or not that future is still a possibility in the eyes of the animators and Satoshi Taijiri. They have obviously considered the two of them ending up together (with the evidence being this mysterious trailer) but since they decided to continue the show on for much longer than originally intended, there's no telling anymore how they may decide to end it.
    Satoshi Tajiri is not involved in the anime. Pretty much only the writers know how this will turn out, and one ex-director stated the 'Kasumi is not a love interest, and we never planned it'. Obviously, he has forgotten the OI and Movie 2, but he still had a position of power back when Misty was still around.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smugleaf View Post
    To be honest, if Ash ever comes out of being oblivious to Misty, I will be SHOCKED. This is a show intended for young children after all.
    Which is why I'm sure if anything were to happen with Ash and anyone, it would just be seen in some sort of epilogue. Then won't blatantly animate anything, I don't think.

Also, about Satoshi Taijiri and the ex-director, I forgot for some reason that he wasn't involved in the anime and I honestly never heard that quote from the ex-director... well I guess that makes it less likely now, then, huh? dang...

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's on Bulbapedia.

Basically the only way we would see Ash and Misty united is in an epilogue. I know some people don't like Harry Potter-style epilogues, but I think something like that would be perfect for a show like Pokemon.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

After all, Ash will get back to Kanto before going to Isshu, and he may find Misty there like in the end of AG.
    I hope this happens..
    MOre hopes on Misty's return,..*and it's not that impossible..*

^A little something to refresh us up...
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashistかすみ聡Wilketch View Post
    I hope this happens..

^A little something to refresh us up...
    Refresh? That was more than a decade ago. The original anime in Kanto/Orange Islands and anything after the middle of Johto are completely different things. Even the characters don't look the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Now something came to my mind (my, I'm more of a PokeShipper than I thought XD) is that Misty gets jealous over other girls getting near Ash, yet he didn't got jealous from May. I have 2 theories (you will probably like more one of them, but whatever):

1) She has matured, so now she can control herself when seeing Ash with another girl.
    2) She didn't think May and Ash were close enough to be jealous (this one will like PokeShippers the most, I think).

And to be honest, I don't recall May getting jealous when meeting Misty or Dawn, or Dawn getting jealous over May.

Now let's see if PokeShipping makes it to the next season (most probably, the new girl will come around; but I'm unsure, since the new trainers seem a tad older this time).

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MagikarpRules View Post
    Now let's see if PokeShipping makes it to the next season (most probably, the new girl will come around; but I'm unsure, since the new trainers seem a tad older this time).
    But also, Ash seems to be getting older as well (even though he's aging rather slowly) so maybe having an older trainer along with him that's technically supposed to be around his age will kind of get this show on the road and prove that this show is actually going somewhere. Having Ash age is kind of important (even if this show is for kids) because this show is different from kid's cartoons. There's an actual ongoing story and a journey that actually needs to show the progression of time unlike cartoons that just show you little tidbits of character's lives (that almost never have anything to do with other episodes) as they seem to never get older.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brigette View Post
    But also, Ash seems to be getting older as well (even though he's aging rather slowly) so maybe having an older trainer along with him that's technically supposed to be around his age will kind of get this show on the road and prove that this show is actually going somewhere. Having Ash age is kind of important (even if this show is for kids) because this show is different from kid's cartoons. There's an actual ongoing story and a journey that actually needs to show the progression of time unlike cartoons that just show you little tidbits of character's lives (that almost never have anything to do with other episodes) as they seem to never get older.
    Well, that's true; but I think the anime stated Ash started at age 10 and would be like 13-14 for now (at least, that's what I think), and the new trainers seem more about Brock's age (let's say 16 or 17). Not that that has stopped people to do certain ships before.

And if they are aging (in a slow pace, but aging anyway), when will Ash hit puberty? Because the guy is pretty dense (and yet he shows some feelings, maybe whitout noticing).

Post Thanks / Like

Misty is a wise girl. She doesn't get jealous, when other girl doesn't act like she is in love with Ash. Do you remember that girl from end of Johto saga? She went to far, so Misty had to intervene. May is just a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    'Kasumi is not a love interest, and we never planned it'
    That was lying. We all know what happened in that anime. I don't think he forgot this. He just doesn't want to tell us the truth (and make Pokeshipping canon). Besides that wasn't official interview.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, then I think I figured it right. Misty isn't jealous about May because May doesn't act like she's in love with Ash (May can be paired with Drew, which is more likely, since they both are coordinators and meet at conteests).

Still interested in how Misty would interact with Dawn and how the 3 girls will interact (not to mention it would be funny to see what ash would do).

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ashistかすみ聡Wilketch View Post
    I hope this happens..
    IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. :D :D :D We have to keep faith that Misty will make her cameo sooooon. I miss Pokeshipping so much and I want new hints ffs <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, how would you feel if Ash was replaced in the anime and stayed in Pallet Town? That could hurt the anime, but certainly would give some sort of strenght to PokeShipping (at least, Pallet Town is much nearer to Cerulean than Hoenn, Sinnoh or Isshu).

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MagikarpRules View Post
    Hey, how would you feel if Ash was replaced in the anime and stayed in Pallet Town? That could hurt the anime, but certainly would give some sort of strenght to PokeShipping (at least, Pallet Town is much nearer to Cerulean than Hoenn, Sinnoh or Isshu).
    It's kind of good and bad. New hints are always welcome, but then again, I'll miss Ash!
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Refresh? That was more than a decade ago. The original anime in Kanto/Orange Islands and anything after the middle of Johto are completely different things. Even the characters don't look the same.
    I mean..something to remember..For me..Pokeshipping is ''TIMELESS''..I mean,i don't care how those hints are that long time ago,I just look at it the ordinary and always as new..(In my opinion only)

IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. :D :D :D We have to keep faith that Misty will make her cameo sooooon. I miss Pokeshipping so much and I want new hints ffs <3
    Yes!!We still don't loose hopes on POkeshipping and in Misty's return..I really do misses those times Ash and Misty are that close to each other..but I hope..new hints are going to surprise us!!

Last edited by Vioxx; 21st May 2010 at 03:21 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo