Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 299
Page 299 of 432 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6471

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    Well he probably does watch 2 of those anyways to see where he messed up in the baby delivering game
    He's a busy man. You can't expect him to deliver every baby perfectly! And yeah he probably does.

The only reason I said Iris & Dento is because I think they look cute together.
    Fair enough. You are right though, they do look cute together. What's that called, Wishfulshipping? I'll look into it when we start getting more episodes of BW.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    I can't even BEGIN to answer that question as the possibilities are endless. My personal wish is...

Ash & Misty get married and have a child with both parents as Pokemon Masters (Misty being a Water Pokemon Mistress). The child follows in his/her parent's footsteps.

May & Drew go to different regions as a coordinator couple (married or not, I don't honestly care).

Kenny & Dawn: Same as May & Drew

Jessie and James get married and leave Team Rocket. Meowth lives with them as a pet.

Iris & Dento get together

Brock becomes a top Pokemon breeder

Tracey continues working with Oak and maybe takes over the research facility along with Gary Oak in the future.

Aaw, come on :l Doesn't Brock deserve some love too? He could end up with Nurse Joy... Well, one of them :'3

Quote Originally Posted by Jugon View Post
    Aaw, come on :l Doesn't Brock deserve some love too? He could end up with Nurse Joy... Well, one of them :'3
    Oh yeah. Brock could end up with that female who gave him the vulpix. I think her name was Suzie. She might have been a fellow breeder.

Oh yeah. Brock could end up with that female who gave him the vulpix. I think her name was Suzie. She might have been a fellow breeder.
    Yeah I could see that happening. And she's even been in more than one episode so there's more of a chance.

How do you think the ending of the Pokemon anime will go down?

If Nintendo are still as faithful to pokeshipping as they were at the beginning, they'd HAVE to make it canon if the anime was ending. It wouldn't make sense not to - not after all those hints.

And Sardonicus, I liked your idea about Ash and Misty's kid going on his pokemon journey. That would be the ultimate way to end the show.
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post

If Nintendo are still as faithful to pokeshipping as they were at the beginning, they'd HAVE to make it canon if the anime was ending. It wouldn't make sense not to - not after all those hints.

And Sardonicus, I liked your idea about Ash and Misty's kid going on his pokemon journey. That would be the ultimate way to end the show.
    It's really not his idea. It was talked about a while back.

NY Islander & Ash Fangirl Islander Princess's Avatar

I can't even BEGIN to answer that question as the possibilities are endless. My personal wish is...

Ash & Misty get married and have a child with both parents as Pokemon Masters (Misty being a Water Pokemon Mistress). The child follows in his/her parent's footsteps.

May & Drew go to different regions as a coordinator couple (married or not, I don't honestly care).

Kenny & Dawn: Same as May & Drew

Jessie and James get married and leave Team Rocket. Meowth lives with them as a pet.

Iris & Dento get together

Brock becomes a top Pokemon breeder

Tracey continues working with Oak and maybe takes over the research facility along with Gary Oak in the future.
    This, this, 100% THIS. Only I think Tracey needs to get together with Daisy.

Cept I think it'd be cute if those pairings WERE all married and had kids that would all be friends.
    "I take it very personally when people criticize my game. I want to shove it right back down their throats."
    --Matt Martin

MY FANFICS: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2086119/nyislandersgirl

I Support Pokeshipping <3

Quote Originally Posted by Islander Princess View Post
    This, this, 100% THIS. Only I think Tracey needs to get together with Daisy.

Cept I think it'd be cute if those pairings WERE all married and had kids that would all be friends.
    Tracey ending up with Daisy isn't something I'd object to and I agree that all the couples having kids that are all friends would be really cute.

Side-note: For some reason, I picture Ash and Misty having a daughter, May and Drew having a boy and a girl, Kenny and Dawn having a daughter as well, Iris and Dento having three kids and Jessie and James having four little tykes.

Good news everyone... Sardonicus's Avatar

It's really not his idea. It was talked about a while back.
    I can't really say I did think of it first. I'm sure there were people who thought of it the moment they saw the first episode.
    Here's my Fanfiction.net profile. Check it out!

Spiraling to the ground below, like autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
    -The Drapery Falls by Opeth

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    How do you think the ending of the Pokemon anime will go down?
    In the current situation I have only one wish for the Pokémon Saga's end:
    Ash and Misty would meet again and hug each other for only one damn time and telling (maybe) each other how much they missed the other one. Then Ash would ask Misty if she would come with him on a new journey and she would be saying surprised, but blushing happily 'Yes ♥'. And then you'd see the old trio, Ash, Misty and Brock, going away on a new journey.

I can imagine this one as a possible end since Nintendo said Ash will always be 10 and no shippings are official allowed in that kids show. With this "ending" there would be no couple, but deep friendship and a new journey's start to everywhere.
    I really would enjoy this kind of ending ("Happy Never Ending").

Pokeshipper with all my Heart

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Ahhh the die hard Pokeshippers, is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon? Yes ;)

But seriously is there any sighn of Misty atleast being in a cameo on BW? :|

Quote Originally Posted by xRubyx View Post
    Ahhh the die hard Pokeshippers, is it true that even after years of faild hopes we still live for the future thought of thee only pair that might eventualy become canon? Yes ;)

But seriously is there any sighn of Misty atleast being in a cameo on BW? :|
    The only hope we have at this point is that maybe she'll be included in the episode with Brock. Other than that, there's no evidence of a cameo as of yet.

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Thats what upsets me >;/ sorry Brock fans but he over stayed his visit in the series, if he gets to come back before Misty then blehgggghh... Id rather see an update of May.

Quote Originally Posted by xRubyx View Post
    Thats what upsets me >;/ sorry Brock fans but he over stayed his visit in the series, if he gets to come back before Misty then blehgggghh... Id rather see an update of May.
    I don't think Brock overstayed his welcome, I think the newer writers just don't care much for Misty (or her fans).

NY Islander & Ash Fangirl Islander Princess's Avatar

Tracey ending up with Daisy isn't something I'd object to and I agree that all the couples having kids that are all friends would be really cute.

Side-note: For some reason, I picture Ash and Misty having a daughter, May and Drew having a boy and a girl, Kenny and Dawn having a daughter as well, Iris and Dento having three kids and Jessie and James having four little tykes.
    Yes, that'd be cute! ^^ Only I imagine Ash and Misty having three children, two of them being twins (and that's not just because those are my OC's...*shifty eyes*) But the rest of what you said is REALLY funny, because the OC kids I made for Drew and May were a boy and a girl, Kenny and Dawn a girl, and Dento and Iris having triplets (my friend and I agreed they should all be named after spices XD)

And I really hope we get to see Misty in BW. I'm totally loving this series so far (WAY more than DP) and a Misty appearance would make it that much more awesome.

I'm desperate at this point, though. I'd settle for a Misty special, similair to Brock and Dawn's. Her past ones were pretty Pokeshippy anyway
    "I take it very personally when people criticize my game. I want to shove it right back down their throats."
    --Matt Martin

MY FANFICS: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2086119/nyislandersgirl

I Support Pokeshipping <3

Quote Originally Posted by Islander Princess View Post
    I really hope we get to see Misty in BW. I'm totally loving this series so far (WAY more than DP) and a Misty appearance would make it that much more awesome.

I'm desperate at this point, though. I'd settle for a Misty special, similair to Brock and Dawn's. Her past ones were pretty Pokeshippy anyway
    I think all of us are hoping for at least a mention of Misty in BW.
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 13th January 2011 at 08:58 PM.