Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 29

Page 29 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

So this is kind of off topic from everything else that's been talked about... but anyway...

Does anyone remember that mysterious Japanese trailer from the first movie where it showed Misty grown up with that pink haired girl? Well some people like to assume that that's Ash and Misty's kid but a lot of people say "How can black and red hair make pink??" Anyone ever see Sailor Moon? lol Usagi had blond hair and Mamoru had black hair and their kid came out with pink hair. It's those crazy anime genetics... xD

Just saying it's not a crazily messed up idea... and if the story was originally supposed to end up with them getting together, why not now? Just because they decided to extend the amount of the story that we see on TV doesn't mean the story had to actually change.

(sorry this has probably been talked about a lot before but for some reason I felt like rambling about it...)

Quote Originally Posted by brigette View Post
    Well some people like to assume that that's Ash and Misty's kid but a lot of people say "How can black and red hair make pink??" Anyone ever see Sailor Moon? lol Usagi had blond hair and Mamoru had black hair and their kid came out with pink hair. It's those crazy anime genetics... xD
    Yes, I uset to wondering about this too. But someone told me about that. However I want Ash & Misty's daughter to be similar to Misty.

Just saying it's not a crazily messed up idea... and if the story was originally supposed to end up with them getting together, why not now? Just because they decided to extend the amount of the story that we see on TV doesn't mean the story had to actually change.
    I believe in this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    Yes, I uset to wondering about this too. But someone told me about that. However I want Ash & Misty's daughter to be similar to Misty.
    I agree. I've always wanted one of their kids to have red hair and probably the other one to have black hair... I just think red hair fits Misty's personality so much and I'd like to see that fiery red temper live on in her daughter if she has one :)

A brilliant and insightful post Bridgette. I have often wondered about the same thing.

Heheh. Our future is still bright.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

So this is kind of off topic from everything else that's been talked about... but anyway...

Does anyone remember that mysterious Japanese trailer from the first movie where it showed Misty grown up with that pink haired girl? Well some people like to assume that that's Ash and Misty's kid but a lot of people say "How can black and red hair make pink??" Anyone ever see Sailor Moon? lol Usagi had blond hair and Mamoru had black hair and their kid came out with pink hair. It's those crazy anime genetics... xD

(sorry this has probably been talked about a lot before but for some reason I felt like rambling about it...)
    That's true, but doesn't one of Misty's sisters have pink hair, too?

Anime appearances aren't usually logical, but if you do get realistic, it's possible Misty carries a gene for pink hair (considering her sister)

That aside, now that I think about it, doesn't Misty's blue-haired sister look like the other lady in the video...?
    Even though it's prettymuch determined she's the harbormaster as of now, I wonder if that had any relevance.

Nah, I'm just rambling...
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I STILL think that little girl is Ash and Misty's daughter.

Just sayin'.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

I actually forgot for a second there that one of the sisters had pink hair... very good point! And the whole thing with Ash's pikachu being with them and running to the little girl? Obviously shows some sort of strong connection... which always brings up the whole idea that pikachu has always liked Misty... okay now I'm rambling, I apologize haha
    Last edited by brigette; 18th May 2010 at 10:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MiyaToriaka View Post
    In my opinion the vocals are the best on the song.
    I love Veronica Taylor and in this case Rachael Lillis most, when it comes to CDs like Pokémon Christmas Bash or the first Pokémon-USA-CD.
    I only get bothered of this song long time ago. I heard it too much. *likes more "Under the mistletoe" and "It takes two"*
    *nods*It still catch my attention though,and it came up with a good vocals..

I agree. I've always wanted one of their kids to have red hair and probably the other one to have black hair... I just think red hair fits Misty's personality so much and I'd like to see that fiery red temper live on in her daughter if she has one :)
    LIke the Idea,for me,the red hair works,It somewhat describes Ash's red color and Misty's temper..

brings up the whole idea that pikachu has always liked Misty
    From the very start of the series,I always thought that pICACHU may likes Misty so much(and a bit like a Pkeshipper to me*and more than that*,in my opinion),
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Oooh! I love Ash and Misty together. I think there perfect for each other. Plus, I think Ash actually likes Misty on the anime anyway. Has he ever had fights with May and Dawn? Nope, didn't think so. Normally when kids that young fight all the time like that it means they have a crush on each other.

Blog Entries

Ash and Misty, those were the amazing times...

I love relationshipping even if it goes real random, which is entertains me alot!!! (HAR HAR FANSERVICE)

Well... I kinda think
    PalletShipping goes too far.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Oooh! I love Ash and Misty together. I think there perfect for each other. Plus, I think Ash actually likes Misty on the anime anyway. Has he ever had fights with May and Dawn? Nope, didn't think so. Normally when kids that young fight all the time like that it means they have a crush on each other.
    *Hi-Five!!*
    Ash may have some arguements between May and Dawn,but not so many as Ash and Misty's does,and their arguements are not just arguements,it's like they care for each other!!and I believe that they both the same feelings for each other...

Ash and Misty, those were the amazing times...
    Yeah!talk about their arguements are really..Unforgettable!!

BTW!Welcome guys!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Insana Dana View Post
    I STILL think that little girl is Ash and Misty's daughter.

Just sayin'.
    This really. There are many clues to back it up!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12370 View Post
    This really. There are many clues to back it up!
    I feel like since so many people conclude that this is Ash and Misty's daughter that the problem now is whether or not that future is still a possibility in the eyes of the animators and Satoshi Taijiri. They have obviously considered the two of them ending up together (with the evidence being this mysterious trailer) but since they decided to continue the show on for much longer than originally intended, there's no telling anymore how they may decide to end it.

Come to think of it, I don't recall Ash being jealous over any other girl than Misty. Not jealous about May and Drew, not jealous about Dawn and Barry.

Hey, I know this is pretty off-topic, but do you think the girl trainer form FireRed/LeafGreen games will ever appear in the anime? Or Gary's sister?

Now, back to the topic, I think that Ash is closer to ending up with Misty than any other of his ships (not to mention, I really dislike yaoi shippings and shippings with Pokemon).

After all, Ash will get back to Kanto before going to Isshu, and he may find Misty there like in the end of AG.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MagikarpRules View Post
    Come to think of it, I don't recall Ash being jealous over any other girl than Misty. Not jealous about May and Drew, not jealous about Dawn and Barry.
    Very true, I do not recall either.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikarpRules View Post
    After all, Ash will get back to Kanto before going to Isshu, and he may find Misty there like in the end of AG.
    God, I hope so!
    *Prays Misty will show up*
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)