How does the lure and handkerchief help Pokeshipping? What would become of AAML without them? Have the items made Pokeshipping more than what it could be without them? How much different would Pokeshipping be without the lure and the handkerchief? What do you think has become of the items now? Are they still in Ash's hand/care?
The lure and handkerchief aren't really hints IMO, though a girl giving a handkerchief for a guy in Japan means love but I don't know if they intended it that way...? Anyway, I don't think they affect AAML in any way. But it's kinda important for the reason that the lure is the only mention about Misty in DP :/ And I think Ash keeps all the items he gets from his friends ^^
Which is your favorite episode that has a Pokeshipping hint? What episode made you support Pokeshipping/made you like AAML even more? Which episode made you squeal during a Pokeshipping scene when you were already an AAML supporter? What makes this episode important in AAML history, in your opinion?
Oh my ARCEUS. This'll take forever! I'll just make my top 5 list with reasons.
1. Pokeball Peril. Haven't seen it yet? You gotta watch it. It makes Pokeshipping almost canon. Team Rocket tease Ash and Misty about being a couple and they blush. Ash blushing in a situation like this?! This is where I squealed <3 Also, tell me if he has ever blushed at May or Dawn.
2. Misty Meets Her Match. "You're a very lucky guy Ash. You'll see someday" + jealous Ash all over the episode. Need more explaining?
3. Navel Maneuvers. Again, Ash being jealous is ADORABLE <3
4. Ghost Of Maidens Peak. The whole ending scene <3
5. Pokemon 2000 - Power Of One. Yes, the second movie was basically a Pokeshipping movie.
So there. I think you can see I love hints from Ash's side <3 That's because they are so rare.