Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 273

Page 273 of 430 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6447
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

How does the lure and handkerchief help Pokeshipping? What would become of AAML without them? Have the items made Pokeshipping more than what it could be without them? How much different would Pokeshipping be without the lure and the handkerchief? What do you think has become of the items now? Are they still in Ash's hand/care?

The lure and handkerchief aren't really hints IMO, though a girl giving a handkerchief for a guy in Japan means love but I don't know if they intended it that way...? Anyway, I don't think they affect AAML in any way. But it's kinda important for the reason that the lure is the only mention about Misty in DP :/ And I think Ash keeps all the items he gets from his friends ^^

Which is your favorite episode that has a Pokeshipping hint? What episode made you support Pokeshipping/made you like AAML even more? Which episode made you squeal during a Pokeshipping scene when you were already an AAML supporter? What makes this episode important in AAML history, in your opinion?

Oh my ARCEUS. This'll take forever! I'll just make my top 5 list with reasons.

1. Pokeball Peril. Haven't seen it yet? You gotta watch it. It makes Pokeshipping almost canon. Team Rocket tease Ash and Misty about being a couple and they blush. Ash blushing in a situation like this?! This is where I squealed <3 Also, tell me if he has ever blushed at May or Dawn.
    2. Misty Meets Her Match. "You're a very lucky guy Ash. You'll see someday" + jealous Ash all over the episode. Need more explaining?
    3. Navel Maneuvers. Again, Ash being jealous is ADORABLE <3
    4. Ghost Of Maidens Peak. The whole ending scene <3
    5. Pokemon 2000 - Power Of One. Yes, the second movie was basically a Pokeshipping movie.

So there. I think you can see I love hints from Ash's side <3 That's because they are so rare.

Okay everyone, new fanart, including the one for firezard:

Blog Entries

^HAHA F'N EPIC!

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jugon View Post
    Also, tell me if he has ever blushed at May or Dawn
    He hasn't. ;] Kinda tells you something, doesn't it? Especially since this is an anime where blushing = attraction in shippy circumstances. Our ship rocks!

I also agree with you on the Ash hints thing. Ash hints > Misty hints. Sure, it's adorable to see Misty act like a love-stricken girl around Ash, but when we get hints from Ash's side? From the dense, "huh I don't get it" guy who doesn't seem to get romance at all? That just owns. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Okay everyone, new fanart, including the one for firezard:
    Nice fanart Normish!!:)

So there. I think you can see I love hints from Ash's side <3 That's because they are so rare.
    Agreed.hints on Ash's side could be once in a blue moon,it is cuter to see hints on his sides and specially when he gets jealous..:)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish
    I don't really consider the lure and handkerchief hints, but they are both really sweet gestures of friendship (or other wise ;]) from Misty.
    Right, sending the lure is not a big deal or a hint. But I think that what may be considered as a "hint" is Ash's reaction over lure in DP. Not a direct one, but still an interesting moment, where we can actually see Ash's feelings about his friends.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I don't really consider the lure and handkerchief hints, but they are both really sweet gestures of friendship (or other wise ;]) from Misty.
    but due to Ash reaction upon using it,is quite shippy..and sweet..

oh..yeah..I kept thinking about this lately..how many times did Ash blushed together with Misty?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angieかすみ View Post
    oh..yeah..I kept thinking about this lately..how many times did Ash blushed together with Misty?
    There's only Pokeball Peril o___o Oh wait... I think I know a few scenes where he blushed, not TOGETHER with Misty but anyway... (Except for the first one):

Pokeball Peril still wins though x3

Hey guys! I know I haven't been around for a while, but I was on vacation. As to the answer of the question of the lure and handkerchief, I think they are very significant because they help keep the ship and fans afloat. The lure hint was a great thing for Pokeshippers because it showed Ash still cares about Misty even in DP. And yes, Ash hints count more than Misty hints because it affirms that he does like Misty even when naysayers think otherwise.

Blog Entries

There are so many hints for Misty that pokeshipping can be considered a one-sided canon ship. What the ship really needs is hints from Ash. I know he acted jealous in Navel Maneveurs and that one princess day episode when Misty seemed interested in other men. Can anyone think of anymore Ash hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefannn View Post
    There are so many hints for Misty that pokeshipping can be considered a one-sided canon ship. What the ship really needs is hints from Ash. I know he acted jealous in Navel Maneveurs and that one princess day episode when Misty seemed interested in other men. Can anyone think of anymore Ash hints?
    Watch my "In Defense of Pokeshipping" videos. I list a lot of Ash hints on them.

Here's some more.

First episode: Ash first sees Misty and there's this romantic background when the camera shoots to Ash's POV and then it cuts back to Ash smiling at her, like he finds her attractive or something. I think it shows he already took a liking to her.

Buizel Your Way Out of This: Ash doesn't let Dawn use the Misty lure. You can figure out why...:)

Ghost of Maiden's Peak: Ash sees Misty dressed up in a kimono with her hair down and is struck speechless as he stares at her. When she asks him to dance, he happily accepts.

There are others, but I can't list them all.

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Great pics, The Normish!

Yes, I agree, Ash hints are more significant than Misty's, because without them, Pokeshipping would be a one-sided ship. I think that AAML is the only ship that actually has those hints from Ash.

Sure, the other shippers can say Ash was like hodling hands with Dawn, or that he was "really close" to May, but thoe aren't exactly significant or specifically from his side. Besides, did Ash ever blush around May or Dawn, or any other girl except Misty? NO!

Also, they may say Ash and May both denied liking each other in one episode when they were fighting and Team Rocket saw them... But, did they blush? No! Or, more importantly, did Ash blush? NO!

See, and that is why, our ship-Pokeshipping-is awesome!
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Blog Entries

So as of the BW anime I have decided that Ash is no longer a character and just a plot device starting with the end of Sinnoh.

Meaning the only possible "true" Ash ships are with Misty, May, and Dawn.
    I'm trying to decide which is the right girl for him.

So try and convince me that Pokeshipping is right (at the expense of advance- and pearl-)

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    So as of the BW anime I have decided that Ash is no longer a character and just a plot device starting with the end of Sinnoh.

Meaning the only possible "true" Ash ships are with Misty, May, and Dawn.
    I'm trying to decide which is the right girl for him.

So try and convince me that Pokeshipping is right (at the expense of advance- and pearl-)
    Well, Ash & Misty have done things and shown things for each other that they've never done with anyone else.

Ash only got jealous when it came to Misty & vice-versa. Misty was the only one to (indirectly) admit that she loves Ash (and really, the same goes for Ash with Misty if you think about it). Ash has shown at least once that he considers Misty on par with Pikachu as a friend. Misty has shown more dedication to Ash than either May or Dawn. Both have shown more worry for the other than pretty much anyone else.

Advanceshipping is not romance, it's a student teacher relationship and besides, Contestshipping cancels it out. Pearlshipping has nothing of any significance and is just friendship. Ash & Misty seem to have something deeper than that.
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 29th November 2010 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Ooh ooh ooh plus in the master of mirage pokemon (or whatever it's called) he blatantly ignored May in favor of Misty lol

(i'm easy to convince)