Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 263
Page 263 of 432 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 6469

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

So, in the dub version of the episode Hypno's Naptime, Misty said she'd be on posters when she's a movie star, and Ash says she might be in horror movies, this is what's said in the Japanese version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Misty originally says that she'd better watch out for kidnappers due to her being cute. Ash acts confused, then Misty says "What?!", and Ash then grudgingly mentions that she's cute and she'd better watch out.
    I know this isn't a hint per se, and some of you might already know about this, but I thought it was too sweet to ignore.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    So, in the dub version of the episode Hypno's Naptime, Misty said she'd be on posters when she's a movie star, and Ash says she might be in horror movies, this is what's said in the Japanese version.

I know this isn't a hint per se, and some of you might already know about this, but I thought it was too sweet to ignore.
    Awwwwww, lol :P

Thats interesting to know :D

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kayumi View Post
    Whats your favourite color?
    Blue. No yel-- Auuuuuuuugh!..........

Anyway I honestly can't say whether the show sucks now or not, I stopped watching mainly cause waking up at 8 am on a saturday (or whatever time it came on/comes on here in America) just wasn't happening anymore haha. Too old to wake up that early on a weekend and don't really feel like figuring out where to catch up online.

and as for the topic:
    I think a girl with Ash's compassion and determination mixed with Misty's intensity and beauty.

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

If Ash and Misty had a kid, what would her/his name be? Personality? All those other things I'm too lazy to mention?

I suck at thinking up names so I'll leave that to the rest of you. I think their kid would have Ash's determination and a little bit of Misty's temper.

As for looks, I think he/she would have Ash's black hair and Misty's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Misty originally says that she'd better watch out for kidnappers due to her being cute. Ash acts confused, then Misty says "What?!", and Ash then grudgingly mentions that she's cute and she'd better watch out.

That's so cute! :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

If Ash and Misty had a kid, what would her/his name be? Personality? All those other things I'm too lazy to mention?
    Ash's hair color and Misty's green blue eyes..or having a bad temper sometimes but like to become ''The greatest Pokemon Master in the World'' or a combined personality of Ash and Misty..^^

And Ash does have the Teddiursa in his room,
    Oh cute Ash does have a handkerchief given bu Misty.

Yeah, exactly. ASh may have the Teddiursa in his bedroom...but, he carries Misty's lure everywhere he goes! Ha!
    *high-five*I couldn't say more..*I hope MIsty's lure will be shown in BW same as in AG&DP*

I just watched the "Forest Grumps" episode and it was so epic!! I thought it was so cute when they were looking for Misty and Ash said "I know you're worried about her too, Pikachu... And were gonna keep looking until we find her!" <3<3<3 And in the end, "Good to have you back" "Thanks a lot, Ash. It's good to be back, I missed you." Aaw!
    one of my favorite EPISODE!!

@RadioactivCharmander
    That was a good fanfic part..I really like it specially the last part.^^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

I don't know. Names maybe:
    Boy: Matthew Ashton Ketchum or Matthew Jacob Ketchum
    Girl: Alexandra Rose Ketchum or Kimberly Rose Ketchum
    (randomness LOL)
    Appearance: Ash's black hair, Misty's teal blue eyes. Misty's cute face, and Ash's not-so-good body
    Personality: Ash and Misty's lousy sense of direction, their competitive spirit-while the child tends to like water types, Ash's determination and loyalty to friends.

New topic: How would you consider Pikachu to be a Pokshipper? How does Pikachu hint at being a Pokeshipper? Or, how did Pikachu help Pokeshipping, per say?
    Pikachu was generally really close to both Ash and Misty. Though it tended to like Misty more, but at least it likes who its trainer likes.
    Also, as a side question, how would you say Pikachu's behaviour around three (four if you include Iris) of Ash's female companions affect the ship? Was it good or bad?
    I would say Pikachu did pretty well. Was it as attached to the others as it was to Misty? I very much think not.
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefannn View Post
    Radioactivecharmander: Wow, the fanfic was really good. It was funny, in good-taste and very entertaing. Make sure to post the rest when your done. (By the way, where did you get Misty's last name from?)
    Thank you, I'll post more of it when I manage to write it. And yeah I just used Waterflower as her last name because most other people do.

I can't think of any names. Him/her would probably have Ash's untidy black hair and Misty's eyes, or vice versa. They would be strong-willed and VERY stubborn (since they'd have it from both Ash and Misty) but overall determined and faithful to friends/family while trying to follow in their father's footsteps and become a pokemon master (obviously)
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMudkip View Post
    New topic: How would you consider Pikachu to be a Pokshipper? How does Pikachu hint at being a Pokeshipper? Or, how did Pikachu help Pokeshipping, per say?
    I could be wrong about this but I think Misty was the only other one that could give pikachu commands and he would listen as if she were also his trainer. That just just shows how close Ash and Misty are that he listens as if they were together...course admittedly I could be reading to much into it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    I could be wrong about this but I think Misty was the only other one that could give pikachu commands and he would listen as if she were also his trainer. That just just shows how close Ash and Misty are that he listens as if they were together...course admittedly I could be reading to much into it haha.
    I just looked it up on Bulbapedia. Besides Ash, Misty is the only human pikachu obeys of his free-will (not counting that one time pikachu was brainwashed). The pokeshipping page on Bulbapedia also makes the same claim.

Also it's been mentioned a few times in the anime that pokemon reflect the behavior of their trainers, so if Pikachu liked Misty more than the other girls...
    "I don't believe it was just a coincidence that I met you out of all people."
    Ash to Misty - Gotta Catch Ya Later

Youtube Channel
    FanFiction.net Account

It doesn't necessarily show the closeness of Ash & Misty's relationship as much as it does that Pikachu trusts Misty a lot if it's willing to listen to her commands and I think that ties into Pokeshipping in the sense that I would think that if Ash were to have a significant other, it would have to be someone that Pikachu (as his best friend) trusts, and Pikachu has a closer relationship with Misty than with May, Dawn, or Iris.

Kagamine Revolution!!!! FullmetalSuicune's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Ash and Misty had a kid, what would her/his name be?
    If if was a girl maybe Amber
    If was a boy maybe Tyson
    I don't know I just like those names but I could fit.
    Last edited by FullmetalSuicune; 14th November 2010 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    It doesn't necessarily show the closeness of Ash & Misty's relationship as much as it does that Pikachu trusts Misty a lot if it's willing to listen to her commands and I think that ties into Pokeshipping in the sense that I would think that if Ash were to have a significant other, it would have to be someone that Pikachu (as his best friend) trusts, and Pikachu has a closer relationship with Misty than with May, Dawn, or Iris.
    Like I said, could be reading too much into it but I got no problem doing that haha.

Damn, you guys are right. If Misty does end up with someone else, it will really suck.

And about Pikachu: early in Ash's adventure Pikachu showed signs of trusting/caring more for Misty than Ash. Misty was more experienced and understanding of Pokemon than Ash at the time. Pikachu and Misty bonded and she gained a special place in his poke heart. Eventually Pikachu fully trusted and cared for Ash more than anyone, so by the time any of the newer females roll along, Pikachu is more protective and loving of Ash, yet still holds a soft spot for Misty.

That's just my theory on that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactivCharmander View Post
    Also it's been mentioned a few times in the anime that pokemon reflect the behavior of their trainers, so if Pikachu liked Misty more than the other girls...
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Pikachu was definitely a Pokeshipper with "Pikachupi" and all that. =D

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.