Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 22

Page 22 of 430 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

  1. #316
    Registered User Byzantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    PokeShipping will never die and that's a fact.

    I agree that it faints once in a while but I always see it coming back strong.

    Don't be threatened by other ships or be sad because Misty has not yet appeared in the Anime. With the Anime ongoing, there's still hope. And even if Ash doesn't end up with Misty, that will not stop me from loving PokeShipping.
    Indeed. Well said. PokeShipping will never-not as long as one soul still see's the hints before them, die. It has endured ten years-and most importantly, it has remained one of the strongest ships out there. It's not just still around-but in many terms, it's a super-power in the shipping world.

    It is...allow me to paint a picture, it is to the Shipping world as Rome would be to the real world-if it had never fell.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 30th April 2010 at 03:52 PM.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

  2. #317
    I need to catch up! Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Johto Region
    Posts
    1,125

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Holy...I have a lot of catching up to do.

    What is the ROLE of Pokeshipping in your life??

    Entertainment! And fillspace for when I lose interest in things (It's a dark time when I do)

    What would be your seven favorite hints for Pokeshipping?
    Erm...this one's always hard.

    Movie 2000
    Tower of Terror
    Princess and the Togepi
    Gotta Catch Ya Later
    Dueling Heroes
    A Date with Delcatty
    Buizel Your Way Out of This

    Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    PokeShipping will never die and that's a fact.

    I agree that it faints once in a while but I always see it coming back strong.

    Don't be threatened by other ships or be sad because Misty has not yet appeared in the Anime. With the Anime ongoing, there's still hope. And even if Ash doesn't end up with Misty, that will not stop me from loving PokeShipping.
    Well said. Speaking of, with Gen IV coming to an end as *possibly* the last Gen to feature Misty, do you guys think they'd forget her? Or would they close her story? Maybe she'd stop being gym leader or something...
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

    My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

  3. #318
    Registered User Semidos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    What is the ROLE of Pokeshipping in your life??

    Pokeshipping isn't just an entertainment for me. It's something serious. Because love is something serious and important in my life. I just can't treat this as only for fun. I know it's just a cartoon, but I can't otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quest;1577462[s
    Speaking of, with Gen IV coming to an end as *possibly* the last Gen to feature Misty, do you guys think they'd forget her? Or would they close her story? Maybe she'd stop being gym leader or something...[/s]
    I feel she will back permanently to main cast. She hasn't shown up for really long time. She can't be simply forgotten.



  4. #319
    I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Hidden Land
    Posts
    1,423

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    What is the ROLE of Pokeshipping in your life??
    A ship that I would like to see in the epilogue and have references to in fanfics.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

    Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

    WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

    Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

    Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

  5. #320
    Registered User Byzantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    What is the ROLE of Pokeshipping in your life??

    It is...something to wait for. Someting to be vindicated on. I think.

    I would also like to say that I'm extremely proud of the fact hat most of the posts in this thread are at least sentance long-ah, erudite discussion. Our longstanding ally...
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #321
    ⊱✿Chemically Stressed Vioxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient Seas
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    22
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    PokeShipping will never die and that's a fact.

    I agree that it faints once in a while but I always see it coming back strong.

    Don't be threatened by other ships or be sad because Misty has not yet appeared in the Anime. With the Anime ongoing, there's still hope. And even if Ash doesn't end up with Misty, that will not stop me from loving PokeShipping.
    I agreed!There's no way,Pokeshipping will ''die'',the longer we wait for Misty,the longer Pokeshipping last,the longer we still keep supporting,the longer pOKEshipping will never die,it always keeps on being strong,I totally agreed with Jczala here!
    Pokeshipping for the Win!!


    Last edited by Vioxx; 1st May 2010 at 03:28 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    #Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

  7. #322
    Never Alone~ <3 Elphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Heaven <3
    Posts
    19,173
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Hey Pokeshippers. Just dropped in to show you guys the very 1st Banner I made. Dedicateted to all of you guys, 'cause I <3 my Poke-er friends:

    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

  8. #323
    ⊱✿Chemically Stressed Vioxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient Seas
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    22
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeFanGirl View Post
    Hey Pokeshippers. Just dropped in to show you guys the very 1st Banner I made. Dedicateted to all of you guys, 'cause I <3 my Poke-er friends:

    oh,It's awesome..and the lines were totally dedicated for Pokeshipping,..and thanks...it's nice..!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    #Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

  9. #324
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Hey I made a new Pokeshipping AMV!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5cKSAwy-A

    Check it out!

  10. #325
    I need to catch up! Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Johto Region
    Posts
    1,125

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabber View Post
    Here's a topic, y'all:

    Who would you say is th ein-universe 'patron saint' of PokeShipping?
    Iit seems this topic got ignored...

    A lot of people would say Rudy (or Melody, but her lines are more in the dub)
    ...Tracey?

    EDIT: Like the AMV, Yoshi-san!
    Last edited by Quest; 2nd May 2010 at 04:15 PM.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

    My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

  11. #326
    Lightning Gear Trainer jczala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Vermillion City
    Posts
    538
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12370 View Post
    Hey I made a new Pokeshipping AMV!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5cKSAwy-A

    Check it out!
    Awesome vid!!!

    PokeShipping is not dying. The fact that many new videos, arts, and fics still pop up means that it's still going strong.

    A Fansite dedicated to Misty/Kasumi

    Visit my sites and see my works:
    Multiply
    Minitokyo
    Deviantart
    Animepaper

  12. #327
    I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Hidden Land
    Posts
    1,423

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Patron saint?

    Team Rocket Rudy or Tracey.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

    Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

    WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

    Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

    Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

  13. #328
    All of the bara Yoshi-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    456

    Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Like the AMV, Yoshi-san!
    Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    Awesome vid!!!

    PokeShipping is not dying. The fact that many new videos, arts, and fics still pop up means that it's still going strong.
    Thank You! I whipped it up cuz I loved the song and it reminded me of that scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    More PokeShipping Fanart. All credit goes to the talented artests
    at 'Bubble Verse'

    Careful they're very big!








    Um you have to credit the source now.

  14. #329
    ⊱✿Chemically Stressed Vioxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pearl of the Orient Seas
    Posts
    1,643
    Blog Entries
    22
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12370 View Post
    Hey I made a new Pokeshipping AMV!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5cKSAwy-A

    Check it out!
    New Pokeshipping AMV!I always get entertain about this!It's an awesome vid, yoshi12370!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    Awesome vid!!!

    PokeShipping is not dying. The fact that many new videos, arts, and fics still pop up means that it's still going strong.
    Agreed!New videos,fanfics and fanarts came,so this means Pokeshipping keeps up,and still becoming more stronger and stronger,and still more stronger in believing and supporting!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    More PokeShipping Fanart. All credit goes to the talented artests
    at 'Bubble Verse'

    Careful they're very big!








    I Love every Pokeshipping fanart came!!Pokeshippers are every talented in making fanarts!!I know POkeshipping will always there to remind all of us!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    #Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

  15. #330
    Registered User Byzantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

    Who would you say is th ein-universe 'patron saint' of PokeShipping?

    Team Rocket. Remember that S.S Anne episode? Albeit confirmed it in my mind...
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •