Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 213

Page 213 of 430 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6450
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kayumi View Post
    =3 that made me happy. Hey, maybe we can put some of that on the Pokeshipping page archaic asked us to fix up? With permission from The Normish, of course.
    Glad you like it!
    I think it may be a little too opinionated for an encyclopedic page - or am I thinking of something else?

Blog Entries

lol, anyone have a topic, I'm in a question-y mood.

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emovampire1 View Post
    But the writers like pokeshipping. At least they respect it at the most.
    Err, here. Read this.

I don't doubt that some of the writers like it, but I just thought I'd correct you as you imply that they all liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Err, here. Read this.

I don't doubt that some of the writers like it, but I just thought I'd correct you as you imply that they all liked it.
    Oh, I don't think they implied that they ALL liked it. I wouldn't.

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

I'm half nostalgic shipper half evidence shipper for pokeshipping. I watched their moments in Johto when I was three...(does that count? I still remember them..). I don't exactly agree with it being one of the most canonical ship--look at Altoshipping, It states in Latias's character thing for bulbapedia that she has a crush on Ash, and yet, many evidenceshippers don't care about it.

Anyways, I do think it's one sided.I remember thinking when I was three that Misty "sort had a crush on Ash".... and I still do.

Blog Entries

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Isshu. Iris is nothing like Misty, actually. And she doesn't hate Ash at first either. She stalks him, lol. If their making Iris the new Misty, their doing a horrible job of it, not that Iris isn't awesome on her own. She's cool XD

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilino16 View Post
    I'm half nostalgic shipper half evidence shipper for pokeshipping. I watched their moments in Johto when I was three...(does that count? I still remember them..). I don't exactly agree with it being one of the most canonical ship--look at Altoshipping, It states in Latias's character thing for bulbapedia that she has a crush on Ash, and yet, many evidenceshippers don't care about it.

Anyways, I do think it's one sided.I remember thinking when I was three that Misty "sort had a crush on Ash".... and I still do.
    Well, like I said in my essay, I also think that the natural progression of the ship will be towards a historic one-sided one. Unless, of course, Misty makes an appearance in "Best Wishes", which of course would be welcome.

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Isshu. Iris is nothing like Misty, actually. And she doesn't hate Ash at first either. She stalks him, lol. If their making Iris the new Misty, their doing a horrible job of it, not that Iris isn't awesome on her own. She's cool XD
    Iris doesn't stalk Ash. She is following Zeckrom...

There's one thing you all appear to forget-all of pokeshipping's hints. And another thing. Ash has NEVER been jealous of another girl. Plus there has been pokeshipping cameos in all the regions I believe. And then...in the anime itself, there are dozens of pokeshippers-Nurse Joy, Tracy, etc. There has never been as many for pokeshipping.
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Kir View Post
    It's May's Teddiursa.
    I've posted the picture with all things highlighted some time ago.

That's easy! Jedi are not into love (canonically!), Poke-anime writers are not into love too. To break this celibatic circle Ash and Misty left the anime and joined the Sith.
    I must have missed that ^^;

When you put it that way it makes perfect sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Good news everyone: I've finished my essay on PokeShipping today. I can't believe I actually got around to writing three pages worth of it, but, for all it's worth, here you go: my gift to you. Also, feel free to make any suggestions or contributions to it if you feel it needs expansion or editing.
    O.O Holy crap man, that was a well detailed essay. Major props to you for typing all of that up. I'm an Nostalgic and Aesthetic shipper by the looks of things.

In concern to Misty appearing again in Isshu, I'm all for it. However, I think Dawn has a more likely chance of appearing than her. Misty showed up in Hoenn, May showed up in Sinnoh, and Dawn is going to show up in Isshu.

What I really want is a second Chronicles series. It wouldn't bring them together, but it could provide us with a few hints (a picture of them together on a wall, the beginning or the end of a phonecall, his first hat...okay, I made up that last one, but it would have been cute if he had given it to her as a parting gift.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Normish View Post
    Good news everyone: I've finished my essay on PokeShipping today. I can't believe I actually got around to writing three pages worth of it, but, for all it's worth, here you go: my gift to you. Also, feel free to make any suggestions or contributions to it if you feel it needs expansion or editing.
    I love it! I fit into the Evidence Shippers category, but I ain't switching anytime soon!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Mmm, I agree. That's why no one should worry about Iris being the new Misty, or Negaishipping being the new Pokeshipping. The two ships are entirely different things, and Iris is her own character. (And yes, I effing love Iris, she's amazing XD)

But yeahhh Misty =/= Iris.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

I'm glad everyone likes my essay. In return, I sketched up this little piece in response to a comment made earlier... I did say I smelled a fan-art. And apparently I was also smelling napalm, because here is:

"Gotta Purge 'Em All", featuring Inquisitor Ash Ketchum and Sister of Battle Misty! A Warhammer 40,000/Pokemon blend, which is not my best work, but hey, it was a quick one. Also, large-ish picture.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome pic, Normish
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Blog Entries

Oh I'd definitely be 100% evidence with a dash of nostalgic (since I've never really watched past when misty left) and a dash of aesthetic (it just seems right)... yes I know that's a bit over 100% and I don't care.

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

That's why no one should worry about Iris being the new Misty, or Negaishipping being the new Pokeshipping. The two ships are entirely different things, and Iris is her own character. (And yes, I effing love Iris, she's amazing XD)
    Totally agreed!Iris is IRIS..MIsty is also different from Iris,there might be some similaritires but Misty shows different characteristics to Iris.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo