Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 210
Page 210 of 432 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 6471

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Well as cute as Negai looks I dont see that happening...Iris should go with the male protagonist from B/W
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Dento and Iris would probably go great together.

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    Satoshi and Kasumi are both ten too.
    And they never got / will become a couple ever. You see, what I want to say with that?
    Pokémon is no show where pairings really will happen. When will the world realize/accept that?

Ou and I'LL NEVER support or see Negai as the second Pokeshipping, never ever. It hurts so much to read that in THIS thread and that old Pokeshipper really think about to see it as a new Pokeshipping. Crazy cruel world. No wonder they'll never bring Misty back.

Bye.

Pokeshipper with all my Heart

Quote Originally Posted by MiyaToriaka View Post
    And they never got / will become a couple ever. You see, what I want to say with that?
    Pokémon is no show where pairings really will happen. When will the world realize/accept that?

Ou and I'LL NEVER support or see Negai as the second Pokeshipping, never ever. It hurts so much to read that in THIS thread and that old Pokeshipper really think about to see it as a new Pokeshipping. Crazy cruel world. No wonder they'll never bring Misty back.

Bye.
    Actually, you're not entirely right. Minor characters have gotten into romantic relationships before. Even if no main characters ever get together (which I say is the next best thing if PS doesn't happen), who cares? At least we'll be able to make up our own endings with fanfiction & fanart.

And until Pokemon ends or another Ash/Misty couple is announced, I refuse to lose hope that the possibility exists for these two to get together.
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 27th September 2010 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by firezard View Post
    Wow, I go away one weekend and I miss so much.

I just can't in good conscience support Negaishipping. It just doesn't seem right to me haha
    this.^ I would feel like I'm betraying pokeshipping! I don't think I would ever give up on pokeshipping. It's one of my favorite ships in the world! I try to think there will be some big super ending. After Ash stops traveling Misty will confess :3

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Negaishipping WONT work. Here's why:

the writers know about ash and misty's relationship. If they made Iris and Ash be together, then fans would get mad since Iris already is a lot like Misty. Then it would be TOO much like misty. Plus Iris doesn't have boobs, and i know Ash likes boobies =)
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Quote Originally Posted by emovampire1 View Post
    Negaishipping WONT work. Here's why:

the writers know about ash and misty's relationship. If they made Iris and Ash be together, then fans would get mad since Iris already is a lot like Misty. Then it would be TOO much like misty. Plus Iris doesn't have boobs, and i know Ash likes boobies =)
    I agree, fans would be pissed but that hasn't stopped creators from screwing over fanbases before. I just try to keep the faith as much as I can.

Blog Entries

But the writers like pokeshipping. At least they respect it at the most.

But the writers like pokeshipping. At least they respect it at the most.
    Now that much is true. Maybe, if we're really lucky, the writers will let their preference for PS win out in the end and put Ash & Misty together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiyaToriaka View Post

Bye.
    Aww don't don't be like that, its a lot more fun to be optimistic. Also don't leave, you're art helps keep this alive for me.

Plus Iris doesn't have boobs, and i know Ash likes boobies =)
    Haha yes exactly, also he's an ass man

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidPSFan View Post
    Now that much is true. Maybe, if we're really lucky, the writers will let their preference for PS win out in the end and put Ash & Misty together.
    ^ I wish more pokeshippers had this mindset. We need to be optimistic. Actually, we don't need to be anything at all, its nearly canon and i don't see how another ship could outdo it.

I think Ash and Iris look cute together but I'll only see them as friends. Nothing can replace Pokeshipping in my book!

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not officially done with Pokeshipping yet but once Negaishipping has a full season to get some time behind itself then will make the switch to it

Quote Originally Posted by Negaishipping View Post
    I'm not officially done with Pokeshipping yet but once Negaishipping has a full season to get some time behind itself then will make the switch to it
    Well, I won't criticize your choice and I understand why your switching. I just think it's sad that PS fans feel they have to abandon the couple just because it hasn't happened yet.

And why is it that PS fans do this? Do they really have so little faith in their ship, especially in light of the evidence, that they have to support an opposing ship?

Sad state of affairs...
    Last edited by AvidPSFan; 27th September 2010 at 11:05 PM.

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^You'll see that nearly all the fans ship one shipping as well as the one they are currently in we call it Multishipping

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Negaishipping View Post
    I'm gonna criticize your choice and don't understand you switching, I think your wrong haha

(apparently the tone didn't come off quite right or maybe the "haha" wasn't enough but this was just a joke, sorry)
    Last edited by firezard; 27th September 2010 at 10:46 PM.

I have a new obsession...Righteous Flame!