Page 20 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Welcome to the new Pokeshippers,..
    Eventhough Misty will never be as a main character,there is always hope there that MIsty ill be with Ash again,

do you think AAML would be more likely if Ash and Misty saw a Luvdisc together?

It's kinda cute when AAML is more likely how Luvdisc interact and how they are together*cute*,But It's more cuter to see Ash and Misty are together again in an adventure,
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Ahhh! So busy at school! Stupid AP tests coming up. >.> But interesting topic! =D

Well, Misty owns 2 Luvdisc at her gym, and if Ash came to visit, they would see the Luvdisc. Even though I love pokeshipping and will grab any hint that comes along, seriously, seeing 2 Luvdisc together is like seeing 2 Goldeen or 2 Gyarados together. They're just pokemon. Although, if they directly mentioned the legend or if a third party mentioned the legend right as Ash and Misty were looking at the Luvdisc AND they both started to react in ways such as embarrassment or blushing, THEN I would consider their reactions to the mention of the Luvdisc as a hint. However, just seeing 2 Luvdisc together will not cut if for me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Although, if they directly mentioned the legend or if a third party mentioned the legend right as Ash and Misty were looking at the Luvdisc AND they both started to react in ways such as embarrassment or blushing, THEN I would consider their reactions to the mention of the Luvdisc as a hint. However, just seeing 2 Luvdisc together will not cut if for me.
    Yes!!It will be a perfect hint and also,a hint that Ash have also the same feelings for MIsty,I therefore conclude that seeing those 2 luvdisc best describes how Ash and Misty interact to each other,..in others words,the way they feel the same to each other...

Spain, sorry if you don't understand my posts ;__;

Hi everyone!!! ^___^

Answering the topic!! =D!

do you think AAML would be more likely if Ash and Misty saw a Luvdisc together?
    Nah xD. In my opinion, Seeing or not seeing Luvdisc is totally indiferent to AAML be more likely. If I supported that idea I would believe in Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping, and I wouldn't of course :3U (If we remember both Shipping have had a Luvdisc scene xDU Affirming that idea I would be affirming Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping to be likely xDU). But I think that Ash and Misty seeing Luvdisc together would be really really cute anyway <333 I'd love to watch an scene of both in Cerulan Gym Aquarium seeing Misty's Luvdiscs in silence, awwww <3333 I would make an avatar totally cute with them!!! <33 xDUUU

I support Pokeshipping <3

Blog Entries

A bit random I know, but I've just finished watching the Jhoto League episode 'Love, Pokemon Style' and I was pleased to see Misty's jealousy toward Maisy's crush on Ash. She was MAD, I don't know what the Japanese dialogue was but her actions said everything. A really awesome hint for PokeShipping, and just before Misty's sad departure. Whoever said that PokeShipping died after 0I has definitely been proved wrong ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    A bit random I know, but I've just finished watching the Jhoto League episode 'Love, Pokemon Style' and I was pleased to see Misty's jealousy toward Maisy's crush on Ash. She was MAD, I don't know what the Japanese dialogue was but her actions said everything. A really awesome hint for PokeShipping, and just before Misty's sad departure. Whoever said that PokeShipping died after 0I has definitely been proved wrong ^.^

Yes!!! ^___^ Totally true :D That kind of scenes demostrate that AAML isn't a 4 kids invent :D. It's totally true as in Japan as her ^_^. I'm getting really tired of people who say that Pokeshipping doesn't exist really because it was invented by the dub :(. Is because of that I love so much the mute scenes or scenes with physical movement like this <3333 They're my favourite hints because hey show pure and true Pokeshipping and they are really useful to close the big mouth of Anti-Pokeshippers xDU Awwwww I love to see Misty or Ash jelous <3333 Pokeshipping isn't a 4Kids's invent! In my opinion 4Kids just addapt the dialogues to Occidental people understand the messages because in Japan love is more subtle and maybe occidental people don't get it completly ^__^ But in scence, the message is the same <3

But recently I discovered that 4Kids dialogues aren't so much diferent to Japanese version thanks to a French girl who sub the best moments of Pokeshipping in Japanese version and upload them in her Youtube Channel ^___^ And the Japanese version have the same sense than English one and the dialogues are even so much better!!! (L) I almost die with the "Kasumi..." and "Satoshi!" of Tower of Terror Japanese version <33333 xDU Or with and really upset Ash because Misty thinks in him like a little boy <33 That is the channel :D the videos are totally amazing!!! <333

http://www.youtube.com/user/MayuraAshi#p/u

They are in french :(! But I think that they're understable anyway ^___^ At least I understand them almost perfectly :D Yay!!! Original version is totally amazing!!! ^___^

Misty should just give Ash that one Luvdisc as a love evidence, which will always reminds him about Misty.

Blog Entries

It's quite bizarre to feel so strongly about something that has no relevance in real life, and that exists purely as a work of fiction. I can accept pretty much any changes to the games or the anime, but I can't bring myself to accept a ship featuring Ash and anyone else. It has to be Misty, and it's always been that way. I dunno maybe I was just real impressionable when I first watched the anime, but something definitely flicked in my brain that told me these two had to be together and that was that. Regarding the Luvdisc thing, it'd probably be cute to see, but as KasuKAPL said the other ships have had a Luvdisc scene already, so if the whole "a couple finding this Pokémon will be blessed with eternal love" thing was true, well, we'd be out of a job xD.

I support Pokéshipping ^_^

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post

Yes!!Exactly...
    Pokeshipping has been a long time shipping,but still,look at it!It is still alive and active,Pokeshipping stays like it's always fresh and a new ship,Sadly,yes,Misty's apart from the group but it is not the end,I know Pokeshipping makes the best emotional episode that no one has ever did,*no offense please*Pokeshipping still lives,no matter how MIsty separated from the group,Even Ash shows a little feelings toward MIsty,and I guess they must feel the same way.*Eventhough,I watch the 1-5 series again and again,It never bored me*Even a little matter of Misty's return is never been the end,We don't have to loose hope!

*The pics are awesome*

Yes!!Exactly...
    Pokeshipping has been a long time shipping,but still,look at it!It is still alive and active,Pokeshipping stays like it's always fresh and a new ship,Sadly,yes,Misty's apart from the group but it is not the end,I know Pokeshipping makes the best emotional episode that no one has ever did,*no offense please*Pokeshipping still lives,no matter how MIsty separated from the group,Even Ash shows a little feelings toward MIsty,and I guess they must feel the same way.*Eventhough,I watch the 1-5 series again and again,It never bored me*Even a little matter of Misty's return is never been the end,We don't have to loose hope!
    Totally true =DDD. Pokeshipping still keeps really strong ^___^ And they have been the most romantic moments in all the series!! <3 Their farewell was totally emotional and beautiful <3 In my opinion no Shipping have reached that level of romanticism in the series =D AAML is almost canon (Totally canon from Misty's side and a quarter canon from Ash's xDU) and Ash and Misty have lived moments which no other paring have had :3 For example, jelous scenes, they grab hand a lot of times, they have benn called a couple a few times, Misty's feelings are well known <333 (I think that Misty is the only one female main character who has showed her feelings for someone :D) Pokeshipping is the nearest thing of canon in Pokemon and because of that it's really special and it has a lot of fans and keeps alive although Misty's left <333 Yay Pokeshipping!! <3

And more moments of jelousy!! <3333

Ash: I bet that you only want that picture with Fiorello

Awwww <33333 One of my favourites Ash's hints ever!! <333 I adore that little and cute face full of jelousy <3 xDU Pour Ash xD

Quote Originally Posted by KasuKAPL View Post
    That is the channel :D the videos are totally amazing!!! <333

http://www.youtube.com/user/MayuraAshi#p/u

They are in french :(! But I think that they're understable anyway ^___^ At least I understand them almost perfectly :D Yay!!! Original version is totally amazing!!! ^___^
    Thanks, thanks! I totally don't understand french, but those scenes in japanese are absolutely awesome. That channel will be useful for me. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

''A picture of AAML means a thousand words''
    *cute pic*

Misty in Sinnoh can not be impossible.*I think*

They are so cute when they are near to each other..
    Last edited by Vioxx; 27th April 2010 at 02:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AdvaNcePearlShipping View Post
    ''A picture of AAML means a thousand words''
    *cute pic*

Misty in Sinnoh can not be impossible.*I think*
    I'm sorry but I can't stand these kinds of pictures. It doesn't feel natural to me and the way it looks is an eyesore for me(being a Graphic Design major).

Hero of the South Beausoleil's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Beausoleil on Facebook
    Follow Beausoleil on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AdvaNcePearlShipping View Post

They are so cute when they are near to each other..
    Lawl, it looks like Brock's playing matchmaker.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

http://meroni.deviantart.com/art/Sleepy-Pokeshipping-162133231

Meron drew this for me~!!!!!! Excuse me while I squee!