Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6447
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_Light View Post
    One: I recently found a youtube page that has many of the original series episodes in it (it cuts out shortly after the start of the Johto arc). Now I'm wondering if it is appropriate to post the link here, as I don't want to start some kind of copyrights issue (not to mention getting me directed to the appropriate forum rules I can look at!). If it is appropriate I'd like to post the link for the sake of discussion.
    Linking to Pokémon series episodes whole or in parts is completely prohibited, whether from youtube or any other website. Directing people where to find them without providing links is also prohibited. Even for the sake of discussion, it's a forum-wide rule and no place is exempt. Any relation to asking for where to find them or providing aid in finding them is infractable.

Any questions on rules can be directed to this section of the forum: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f351/ which is at the very top of the boards.

That said, linking to AMVs is all right.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Would you rather have Misty come back for a couple episodes- but without any Pokeshipping hints, or Misty not show up for a long while but there be hints that Ash likes her?
    That's a tough one...I'd have to go with the second option because some hints are better than none at all. ^^

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    That's a tough one...I'd have to go with the second option because some hints are better than none at all. ^^
    This. I don't care how long I have to wait, I'm not dying anytime soon At least I hope not :P
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Hirako View Post
    Yeah! Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I don't squee :P
    In all honesty, I usually dont squee that much. Only when the cuteness is just…too much. And since it’s Pokemon and Ash and Misty and they were (are ?) kids…it’s all about how cute they can be so…guess we can’t help the squee session ^^

Anyway tanks for the warm welcome ^^

@Semidos : Glad you like my sign ! I didn’t made any in a while but still, it was fun to make, so if you like it, it’s even better !

@Talia :Well, who really cares if Misty’s song was only made by the americans ;)? What we have to wonder is why they felt the need to release her song and «He drives me crazy».
    Maybe because her feelings were obvious to everyone ? It’s not like they made that up, we all know Misty had a crush on Ash which has seemingly changed into somesthing stronger.
    Now they are still children so I’m not asking for much, but still, they have shown all of the signs of a Young love between Young people; And after all, it’s not like if the dub was changing the meaning of the anime; After all, in the japanese version, our dear Rudy proposed to her, and we didn’t get that in any of the dubbed version, while it was a + for our ship. Misty picking Ash over a proposal made by a man who just came out of every girls dreams ? Rudy admitting outloud that «*she wants him* (Ash) » ?

The songs were just to milk the cash cow but it doesn’t change in any way, shape, or form the meaning of the anime.
    Talking about songs, I only recently discovered the existence of the Pokemon Christmas Bash album ! I’m french, I got the previous songs from. Misty thanks to the french release of said album and we never got this one so…Discovering the amazing «*Pokemon Christmas Bash*» with Misty and her «*Just give me one dance with Ash !*» in a rap…that was awesome XDD
    And I won’t even mention «*Under the misteltoe*» where they both end up under the misteltoe together. BTW, Am I the only one who wonders if our Pokemon Master in training wasn’t nervous because of Misty during this song ? His encounters with her are betraying such a stress ! And there is as well the fact «*maybe this christmas, I might get uh-oh…*»
    What might he get ? XD
    Anyway I see those songs as amazing adds since they aren’t in contradiction with what we saw an what we know of the anime :’)

And if there are still people who wants to dismiss their legitimacy, there is «*Toi et Moi*» from the film Pokemon 2000 and which is from the original staff, so !

Anyway about the question :

Would you rather have Misty come back for a couple episodes- but without any Pokeshipping hints, or Misty not show up for a long while but there be hints that Ash likes her?

Without any hesitation, I'd say the second one. Like I said, Misty's departure was the final blow which made me let go of Pokemon, cause the episodes had become dull, uninteresting and suffered from a big lack of originality. And I couldn't stand most of the new pokemon anyway.
    Now, I have the feeling the anime is really made to promote each game (It was the case before, but the anime had become a success of it's own, while now, it's totally different) and I'd rather not have Misty coming back into this kind of anime. I'd rather remember her in the best episode of the anime, when everything was better.
    (Even the last movie in which che appeared with Latios and Latias, was lame to me. Only the beginning was awesome with the race, and the fun but after that...I couldn't stand this movie. It was like the serie, too many cliche, characters uninteresting and the new characters design was...terrible >_<)

So yeah, I'd rather have her coming back once in a while instead of coming back for real. After all, since she became the leader of the gym, she has matured and she is really working to reach her dream. I'd rather not have her pulling an Ash and wasting everything she got to began a new journey.

Ash can continue with his girl n°1,2,3, we know who are the Queens of his heart after all (okay that was lame XD)
    Last edited by Popsicle; 22nd August 2010 at 05:20 AM.

Interesting question. I choose the second option. Even though it's great to see Misty for a long time but it isn't as interesting and fun as when we see some hints of their relationship. Her last cameo in Advanced was pretty lame and there weren't any good Pokeshippy moments at all, jusy some converations and that's all.
    That's why I'd rather see Ash remembering the great times they had and admit that he really likes likes her. That's what I've been waiting for years and it's hundreds time sweeter than see Misty for an episode or two just having few lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zorua View Post
    Linking to Pokémon series episodes whole or in parts is completely prohibited, whether from youtube or any other website. Directing people where to find them without providing links is also prohibited. Even for the sake of discussion, it's a forum-wide rule and no place is exempt. Any relation to asking for where to find them or providing aid in finding them is infractable.

Any questions on rules can be directed to this section of the forum: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=351 which is at the very top of the boards.

That said, linking to AMVs is all right.
    Righty-O that's why I asked, thank you!

Blog Entries

ok i guess there isn't that many pokeshippers that don't like contest shipping. my brother is a die hard pokeshipper, but he hates contest shipping unlike many pokeshippers. he don't like advanceshipping and pearlshipping either, but he dislikes contest shipping more than those two ships. I'm just curious to see if there's other pokeshippers who think the same

Blog Entries

^Glad to be of service :D(Contestshipping4thewin)
    and so true Heiccu, Misty's last appearance in Hoenn was sooo lame. I'd say the best Pokeshipping was the fact that Misty stayed at his house, waiting for days, possibly weeks, waiting for him to come home. It's good to know that Misty probably still has some feelings for him but what about Ash? We need more Ash hints!!!!!

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Blog Entries

^Yes! Today I re-watched Pokemon 4ever and there was no pokeshippyness D: There was some gymshipping though.
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!

Blog Entries

Actually, there was the part where Misty said "Ash is okay!!!!" Not even mentioning Celebi or Sammy. Just showing she cares :) Plus there is Pokeshipping in Pokemon heroes, and that comes after pokemon 4ever.

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Blog Entries

Dang! Must've missed that :p My favorite pokeshippy movie is still Power of One though.
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Hirako View Post
    Dang! Must've missed that :p My favorite pokeshippy movie is still Power of One though.
    I was watching that movie before, I love it when Misty says Ash is never alone because he has her.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    ok i guess there isn't that many pokeshippers that don't like contest shipping. my brother is a die hard pokeshipper, but he hates contest shipping unlike many pokeshippers. he don't like advanceshipping and pearlshipping either, but he dislikes contest shipping more than those two ships. I'm just curious to see if there's other pokeshippers who think the same
    i REALLY, love Contestshipping,but there are some ways that,I'm sorta ''Hate'' it,..for t''some'' reasons,I really don't much support some other ships of May this days,*NO OFFENSE May fans,..*
    But it turns out for me to like Contestshipping again,

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipping4everX3 View Post
    Contestshipping is about as obvious as Pokeshipping. But I like Pokeshipping more(I think my name clerifies that)!
    Yeah,cleary seeing it near canon as POkeshipping,..Pokeshipping *for me* is an obvious one..^^

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    ^ Yep, even Ash & May with baby Manaphy contestshipping had a lot more hints

But still pokeshipping is the only Ash and girl ship if it were yaoi I'd ship him with Gary
    I felt the same way,.. with the Baby Manaphy^^ cute,
    *I hope MIsty has a chance to hold to some legendary pokemon too..:>*

Welcome Maximus_Light & Popsicle!!

@Popsicle,I like the way you said,actually,like you,I also become a huge fan when I'm 10,*considering it*

there is «*Toi et Moi*» from the film Pokemon 2000 and which is from the original staff, so !
    The song and movie are great and perfect hints for them..

^Yes! Today I re-watched Pokemon 4ever and there was no pokeshippyness D: There was some gymshipping though
    Is POkemon 4ever is the one whom Ash helped MIsty??..
    Kinda curious,..

anyway this pic. is from Pokemon 4ever..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ash_and_-misty_pokemon-4ever.jpg  
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jugon View Post
    You know what's sad? Everyday I find at least one person who used to be a Pokeshipper but turned into some other shipper :( I wonder what's up with that? Pokeshipping will die if this goes on...
    That sounds pretty silly. What's wrong with liking multiple ships for a character? Personally, I'm not into any other Satoshi ships, but I do like others for Kasumi. Doesn't mean I don't like Pokeshipping too.

Ahaha, I wouldn't call the song a hint, more like an acknowledgment of the relationship (Like if we need that :p) which is...pretty nice.

Ahhh how I wish we might have gotten this artificial breathing in Pokemon 2000. We were children when we were watching that, and we all know we'd have been delighted XD

BTW, just found this amazing Pokeshipping AMV; Really look at this alchemy, this chemistry...there is nothing else to add. Best relationship of the whole serie !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQvb3oy-PU

About Pokemon 4ever I don't remember about hints cause I was just too much into the anime. really aside from some bad stuff (excessive effects of the 3ds which was even worse in Pokemon Heroes <_<) the movie was pretty entertaining ! I think though that when Misty tripped, Ash was pretty concerned and he came in front of her to protect both Brock who was holding her, and Misty, cause the big bad had catch up with them.

I don't know if that counts as an hint but that was cute :')