Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 11

Page 11 of 430 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

What do you think about what would happen if Brock hadn't screamed in the moment of the farewell?

They kiss

Hmm IDK....maybe talk more about their friendship?

OH! Ash gives Misty his hat!

What do you think about what would happen if Brock hadn't screamed in the moment of the farewell?

They would kiss. But writers knew what was going to happen and gave Brock's scream in that scene (they didn't want to let kids see this, sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    I wonder how long we'll be saying this for...I've been saying it for quite some while now.
    Yes. I know, but by the logic, he's only 14-15 in the show.
    Last edited by Semidos; 2nd April 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I think Ash would stop Misty from going away from him,
    I think Ash would hug MIsty,AND TELL her that she really don't have to go,
    *smiles*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Ah, Brock. As much as I love the guy, he completely ruined that scene, didn't he. :/ But yeah, Ash and Misty's goodbye scene definitely would have been even more emotional than it already was. They SO seemed to be ready to confess or something until Brock broke it up. ;_; I honestly feel that if it hadn't been for Brock, Ash and Misty probably would have confessed their feelings for each other, or at the very least, Misty would have. And a hug or kiss wouldn't have hurt either, damn it. What is it this show's got against physical contact between the main characters??
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Ash and Misty Kiss and then find out there not going bye-bye and just keep hugging and kissing :3.As for brock hell take pics of them :l likt it was just a joke.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Nothing. Ash is Ash, and Misty wouldn't just kiss him out of the blue or even admit her feelings to him. They would just talk a little more, and then Brock and Ash would continue on while Misty goes to Cerulean.

But this makes me ask: Would their have been more AAML if she had gone to Hoenn, especially after her treatment in Johto?
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

This.
    I mean, it looked like he was about to cry a couple times. I think maybe they would have hugged at most. I agree with Darkrai, the kiss is improbable.

But this makes me ask: Would their have been more AAML if she had gone to Hoenn, especially after her treatment in Johto?
    Essentially, Pokeshipping just wouldn't go any further, at least not often. It'd be similar to the way it is now, with moments only here and there (aside from the fact they aren't travelling together anymore).
    Last edited by Quest; 2nd April 2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

A kiss? 1000% unlikely given the nature of the show, and I like the pair just as much as anyone. If anything, maybe a farewell hug. Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't sound as farfetched as a kiss.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1.Well they'd probably direct the camera on Pikachu&Brock should they kiss so I can see that happening though a hug isn't a bad thing either so maybe the kiss could start out as a hug and go from there

2.I think it might have had the events of GCYL not happened :) though one if Ash/Misty go to Hoenn

Time for one of my own

Would Ash/Misty still act the same if there was no-one travelling with them?

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

tough one,*thinks*
    all I can say is,I feel uncontented to see the two of them travel apart,
    but I still think,
    ''If the person you love is always in your heart,nothing can do wrong in between you''...

But I believe,Ash/Misty will always remember the things they went on travelling together,all those memorable experience,

*ps. sorry if my grammar is not-so-good.,hehehe,..*

They had some episodes like this at the beginning of the Orange Islands and Indigo League, I believe. Anyways, I think it'd be something like that. Just good old Ash & Misty and all the trouble they manage to get themselves into.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    They had some episodes like this at the beginning of the Orange Islands and Indigo League, I believe. Anyways, I think it'd be something like that. Just good old Ash & Misty and all the trouble they manage to get themselves into.
    Yeah,I honestly believed that,besides,we can rellate it to what they have already experience on those good-'ole-times...

*hehehhe*

Spain, sorry if you don't understand my posts ;__;

Hi everyone!! =D
    I'm going to answer the topics:

Mmm..I don't know it really xDU I'll try to imagine it the most IC possible,I like realism xDU. I'd really like a kiss between both but actually, it's quite difficult in Pokemon =(. I think that they would notice that they were looking each other in a very romantic way and then they would look away and blush:

-Ash (embarassed and blushed):Err..Weren't you hurry Misty?
    -Misty(embarassed and blushed too):Oh yeah, yeah, You're right Ash.

And then they would turn away and They would smile happy. They've said that they love each other without words and they knew it <33 xDU And Brock eating popcorns in a corner xDU.The end <3 (Yeah it's a little OOC but my imagination is poor :( )

Mmm..If GCYL hadn't existed I think that it would be the same than Johto. I believe that GCYL it's a change in Ash&Misty relationship, thanks to GCYL Misty understood Ash`s feelings and Ash at least understood that Misty is a very very special friend or even more than that :3.But if Misty had returned to main cast before GCYL the things would have been diferent. I think that Ash would treat her diferent, He would be more protective, careful and maybe he would realized completly his feelings for her if he lived with her and saw her everyday as in Johto,Kanto and OI. And Misty, She probably would be more courageous knowing Ash's feelings and maybe she would confess him her love <3.

Mmmm...I don't know. Porbably act the same as in first Kanto and OI eps when they were alone xDU. They could care more for each other <3 and they would have beautiful moments at night xD (Nah just kidding xDDD) And their arguments would be endless because nobody would stop them xDU

And for finishing a Pokeshipping video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgYdoRyTXYc
    Vainilla Twilight by Owl City, Aww this song is beautiful and I think that it really fits Pokeshipping <333

And that's all :3
    Last edited by KasuKAPL; 3rd April 2010 at 08:16 AM.

I support Pokeshipping <3

Quote Originally Posted by KasuKAPL View Post
    And for finishing a Pokeshipping video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgYdoRyTXYc
    Vainilla Twilight by Owl City, Aww this song is beautiful and I think that it really fits Pokeshipping <333
    I absolutely agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ_Jup81 View Post
    A kiss? 1000% unlikely given the nature of the show, and I like the pair just as much as anyone. If anything, maybe a farewell hug. Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't sound as farfetched as a kiss.
    Yes. That's why Brock was given in that scene. They didn't wanted a kiss to happen, bacause of kids.

Page 11 of 430 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast