Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6449
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Enjoying Pokemon since 98 Talia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Why does Youtube delete AMV's anyway? Because they have clips from shows? :o I never understood it...

And if they CONFESSED I would say that Misty would say she likes him when she and Ash were having a big argument ;)

Buttt I like to think that she will just tell him one day... Like maybe she will travel with him for a short time (like she did in AG) and right before she leaves she tells him that she wishes she could stay because she really DOES care about him. *SAPPY*
    "If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
    -Anonymous.

They delete videos because of copyrights, and I can't se Jugon's AMV either..

Buttt I like to think that she will just tell him one day... Like maybe she will travel with him for a short time (like she did in AG) and right before she leaves she tells him that she wishes she could stay because she really DOES care about him. *SAPPY*
    THIS could be very possible. I didn't think about this before but it can happen that way :3 I wonder how Ash would react :p

Blog Entries

Just wait for it, I think you can see the video after some time, just like before...

Anyway, on topic, Ash would propably just not understand what she means. :P Or if he did, he would propably blush. ^^ That would be cute <3 But most likely he wouldn't get it. ._.

^ Yep, Ash really is soo stupid in these things *sigh* ^^

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar

Yeah Ash would probably try to deny that he heard her say it or try to change the topic (while blushing immensely of course). Or he would just be confused and not understand because he is really dense (almost exactly like what happened in Misty Meets Her Match at the end!)

(Sprite made by the awesome RainbowMoondust)
    --
    It’s a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to.
    -Bilbo Baggins, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Why does Youtube delete AMV's anyway? Because they have clips from shows? :o I never understood it...
    Yeah, because of copyrights. But I think in Pokemon case, it's not big chance they will delete right your video. I know one video with Misty song that I was watching from time to time and they deleted it after three years.

Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

I think that Ash would probably respond something like this ...

Misty - Ash... I really don't want to leave, you know. I ... really care about you.

Ash - *nods* Don't be sad Misty, we'll travel again together someday soon. I promise!

And she would nod, but she'd know he still didn't FULLY get it xD
    "If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
    -Anonymous.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think that Ash would probably respond something like this ...

Misty - Ash... I really don't want to leave, you know. I ... really care about you.

Ash - *nods* Don't be sad Misty, we'll travel again together someday soon. I promise!

And she would nod, but she'd know he still didn't FULLY get it xD
    This. Ash can be so clueless XD
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

I know a kiss would be nice but a hug would make me feel that they definitely have a future together. Of course they would have to start slow... So I think a hug, which I have never seen Ash done it before, would show how much he likes Misty. Or Misty hugging Ash and maybe getting a little teary would then have Ash realize she had liked him since the day they met.

Pikachu can destroy Misty's bike again and she would have another excuse to follow Ash :) Or Pikachu zaps Misty and Ash and they laugh about it and Misty tells him her true feelings during the funny moment.

If Ash wins the Sinnoh League, Misty better be there for Ash and then she can tell him her feelings. But I also want Ash to show that he likes her, not just Misty. So a hug would be huge IMO, maybe not a kiss yet but a HUG. Or maybe Ash is older in Isshu, like age 13+, he can hit puberty and start liking girls---like MISTY, not Iris the new travel companion.

And another thing. Team Rocket some times help out when the group is in trouble (Pokemon Movies, Chimchar, and a few other times I don't seem to remember them helping...) They can help get Misty and Ash together. That would be nice of TR.

But really. Brock and Pikachu knows. Why would they keep it from Ash? They should just tell Ash how Misty feels. Pikachu is Ash's best friend, so Pikachu can lead him to her- Like he did in the Pokemon Movie 2000, just follow Pikachu and you're destined to where Pikachu has sent you..

EDIT: Someone should draw Misty with Ash's cap on? That would be cute!
    Last edited by ShedNinja'd; 12th July 2010 at 07:56 PM.

Poke/Contest/Ikari Lover brigette's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanig View Post
    And another thing. Team Rocket some times help out when the group is in trouble (Pokemon Movies, Chimchar, and a few other times I don't seem to remember them helping...) They can help get Misty and Ash together. That would be nice of TR.
    I agree! They've already proven themselves to be Pokeshippers via Pokeball Peril, so why not help them out a bit, TR?

(Sprite made by the awesome RainbowMoondust)
    --
    It’s a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to.
    -Bilbo Baggins, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Blog Entries
    Follow Talia On Twitter
    Follow Talia on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jhanig View Post
    I know a kiss would be nice but a hug would make me feel that they definitely have a future together.
    I see your point there! If Ash was to give her a REAL hug I would definitely consider that something important. He shakes hands with people, but I've never seen him hug any girl o.o It would be new and sweet :)
    -Anonymous.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

My parents adore my latest Pokeshippy fan-art. =.=' They want to add frames to it and hang it on the wall. Ugh.
    oh wow,(I hope my parents are like your parents),..

I can't keep up on this thread o______o There are three ways Misty could confess:

1. Accidentally while arguing
    2. When Ash is sleeping (Or she thinks Ash is sleeping but he's really not and he hears it 8D)
    3. I thought it could happen after some kind of a party or something, maybe in the end of the series when Ash has become a "Pokemon master" (if he will). Somehow like this:

Ash: That was a great party, huh?
    Misty: Yeah, but what're you gonna do now that your dream has finally come true? *yawns very tiredly (is that a word?)*
    Ash: I'm not sure... I have to think about it.
    Misty: *almost asleep, leans onto Ash* You're finally back...
    Ash: *blushes* Misty?
    Misty: *mumbles* ...I love you... *asleep*
    Ash: O///O
    I love it,that's so really sweet..
    I love the way you make that dialogue Jugon.
    I hope,Ash wouldn't be so dense,I hope he totally felt the same way how Misty feels..^^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I see your point there! If Ash was to give her a REAL hug I would definitely consider that something important. He shakes hands with people, but I've never seen him hug any girl o.o It would be new and sweet :)
    He won't even hug his own mother! I hope he does hug her eventually. It'd be a pretty child friendly way to confirm pokeshipping, and I'd buy it ^^
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Maybe he has personal space issues?
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

I hope he does hug her eventually. It'd be a pretty child friendly way to confirm pokeshipping, and I'd buy it ^^
    I hope that happened,..even in a more ''friendly'' way..
    Holding Hands I know it would be great!!XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo