Pokeshipping General Discussion - Page 10

Page 10 of 430 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Pokeshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KasuKAPL View Post
    Could it be that Ash doesn't realize completly his feelings for Misty because she is too clueless
    I think he's too young to realize his feelings, but I'm sure that deep inside he loves her. But now he don't know what love is.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Well, Ash has shown attraction towards Misty, don't forget that. We all know the real charm of Pokeshipping is that Misty has such a huge crush on Ash, but thanks to Ash's obliviousness, she has no idea whether he feels the same way. But Ash's hints, however few, are sometimes even cuter than Misty's hints, considering Misty is way more knowledgeable about love than Ash is. But that's just what I love about it. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Spain, sorry if you don't understand my posts ;__;

Well, Ash has shown attraction towards Misty, don't forget that. We all know the real charm of Pokeshipping is that Misty has such a huge crush on Ash, but thanks to Ash's obliviousness, she has no idea whether he feels the same way. But Ash's hints, however few, are sometimes even cuter than Misty's hints, considering Misty is way more knowledgeable about love than Ash is. But that's just what I love about it. <3
    Yay!! I totally agree with you =D I think that Ash has feelings for Misty, But unfortunetly he hasn't realized it yet ;-; He's too clueless and innocent to realized his feelings =(.But the hints show that he is in love with Misty (As Dana say, I like more Ash's hints than Misty's ones <3, They are cuter and more inoccent <3) or at least he feels something special towards her.He get jelous,he is shocked when he see her in a beautiful dress, he cares so much for her, he admires her and a lot of more things xDU. It doesn't feel the same when Ash is with May or Dawn than when he is with Misty :3 Their chemistry is sooooooo much better =D. I hope that our little trainer stop to think in his pokemons and notices that he is in love with her mermaid <333

Yay my favourite hint! <333:

I support Pokeshipping <3

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Crap, I cry my eyes out everytime I watch that episode ;_; But aww, their goodbye scene was so sweet. They were so sad to leave each other (and Brock)...it was completely heartbreaking. *tear*

Just another reason why this is my OTP. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

*Cyrus* Sorry about earlier. I got carried away.

*Darkrai* Personally, I am more of a minimalist AAML. I don't think it will happen on the show (until the epilogue) and I don't think Ash will ever come to care about girls until the epilogue. I also don't seek out fanart (I think it Tastes Like Diabetes) or fanfiction.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

The dialogue it's not so much interesting but that looking between these two hyptotize me <333 The faces are in first plane and it's like at that moment the only two people in the world are them <3333 It's the more romantic looking in pokemon EVER!!
    Yes! You're right. There is no other such romantic scene like that one. And that's why pokeshipping has the most chance to happen. And that's why I support it.

Blog Entries

How big of a Pokeshipper are you? Catagorize yourself as one of the following and explain whatever you want to say.
    Choices in decreasing belief: Diehard, Hardcore, Supporter, Average, Minimal, Non-AaML, Anti-AaML

Had I been asked this about 1-2 years ago, I would have told you I was Diehard, no questions asked.

Nowadays, I drift between Hardcore, Supporter, and Average. This is still my OTP in Pokemon, and I still plan to make this a focal point if I ever go into writing fanfics, but my support is not as strong as it used to be. I guess a combination of disinterest of the show in favor of the games, and irl activities at college make me stray away from it.

I'll undoubtedly still be here to see how the anime ends and if Ash ends up with someone (black-haired, blue-eyed tomboy starting her journey at the end plzkthx writers), and I'll continue to read stories and watch PS episodes, but my support is not as apparent as it was a few years ago.

And I just realized this is my first post in this thread, lol. Permission to climb aboard the S.S SatoKasu, fellow sailors?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    And I just realized this is my first post in this thread, lol. Permission to climb aboard the S.S SatoKasu, fellow sailors?
    Permission granted! Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    I think he's too young to realize his feelings, but I'm sure that deep inside he loves her. But now he don't know what love is.
    I wonder how long we'll be saying this for...I've been saying it for quite some while now.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Blog Entries

Yay! That you've said is awesome! <3. I'm totally sure that Misty is still a really important part in his live. He hasn`t realized it yet but I think that he misses her a lot :3. For example when he was fishing with her Misty lure, he used it for fishing buizel, a really powerful Pokemon and He was very protective and possesive with it <3. I remember when He didn't want to borrow Dawn his precious lure xDU. Could it be that Ash doesn't realize completly his feelings for Misty because he is too clueless xDU But anyway I'm sure that he thinks of her like a very important part of his life <3
    Ash has yet to realize the complexities of the heart when it comes to romance. He is a young boy still, but it wouldn't hurt to let him grow up a little.

A Fansite dedicated to Misty/Kasumi

Visit my sites and see my works:
    Multiply
    Minitokyo
    Deviantart
    Animepaper

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    yes....I think Ash is not mature enough to talk about love and have feelings more to it,I can see that when He's ''more'' mature enough,he would rather choose Misty (from others) i THINK...*laughs*...my opinion only...

Yay!! I totally agree with you =D I think that Ash has feelings for Misty, But unfortunetly he hasn't realized it yet ;-; He's too clueless and innocent to realized his feelings =(.But the hints show that he is in love with Misty (As Dana say, I like more Ash's hints than Misty's ones <3, They are cuter and more inoccent <3) or at least he feels something special towards her.He get jelous,he is shocked when he see her in a beautiful dress, he cares so much for her, he admires her and a lot of more things xDU. It doesn't feel the same when Ash is with May or Dawn than when he is with Misty :3 Their chemistry is sooooooo much better =D. I hope that our little trainer stop to think in his pokemons and notices that he is in love with her mermaid <333

Yay my favourite hint! <333:
    oh...my most and the best hint ever..*wipes out tears*..it make me remember AAML love throughout the pokemon history.It makes a great impact,(I don't know if other shippers do),but..that's other shippings don't have,*as an observaions*,
    Pokeshipping is UNIQUE!!!...
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by !~Silent_Lover~! View Post
    yes....I think Ash is not mature enough to talk about love and have feelings more to it,I can see that when He's ''more'' mature enough,he would rather choose Misty (from others) i THINK...*laughs*...my opinion only...

oh...my most and the best hint ever..*wipes out tears*..it make me remember AAML love throughout the pokemon history.It makes a great impact,(I don't know if other shippers do),but..that's other shippings don't have,*as an observaions*,
    Pokeshipping is UNIQUE!!!...
    'Gotta Catch you Later' is such a touching episode that never fails to get me all teary eyed. The animation is simply beautiful there. And I love the moments.

A Fansite dedicated to Misty/Kasumi

Visit my sites and see my works:
    Multiply
    Minitokyo
    Deviantart
    Animepaper

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jczala View Post
    'Gotta Catch you Later' is such a touching episode that never fails to get me all teary eyed. The animation is simply beautiful there. And I love the moments.
    Exactly,it's a touching episode,completely agreed with you,it's different from the episodes and you didn't expect,It's the Best among the Best of Pokeshipping...

in gotta catch ya later, it deffinatly was one of the saddest episode. brock ruined the moment by screaming out though lol. btw i know one thing! 4kids tv people are pokeshippiers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9QhR15h18

kind of a slight mention but yeah. lol

MADE By Princess of Hoenn! Thanks Princess

Always will be a proud pokeshippier

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kailey10129 View Post
    in gotta catch ya later, it deffinatly was one of the saddest episode. brock ruined the moment by screaming out though lol. btw i know one thing! 4kids tv people are pokeshippiers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9QhR15h18

kind of a slight mention but yeah. lol
    ^ I have already seen that.,I like it,..
    and yeah,Misty gives a great impact on Ash's Feelings,(and brock too,but Misty has it more)..If only Brock leave them alone for having some one last words or having some more time to be together,*smiles*..
    <too close>

Spain, sorry if you don't understand my posts ;__;

Crap, I cry my eyes out everytime I watch that episode ;_; But aww, their goodbye scene was so sweet. They were so sad to leave each other (and Brock)...it was completely heartbreaking. *tear*
    Yeah ;__; I still cry when I watch the ep, I've seen the ep around 889939634963439649364936498347694863986437894 times but I still cry when I watch that beautiful farewell ;____;!!. In my opinion, I believe that they said that they love each other without words in this ep :3.Specially in that scene, for me, those "Will I...see you again?" and "You will, I swear" mean "I love you" and "I love you too" xDU. At the end f the ep, Misty understood perfectly Ash's feelings <333 She is smart and I guess that she will have read Ash's body language, hidden words or something xDU and finally she understood his feelings <333 Ash isn't mature enough to understand his own feelings, but I think that Misty understood them altough Ash hasn't understood them yet xDU Awwww I love Pokeshipping (L)

Yeah, You've reason xDU I hated Brock and his stupid scream at that moment ;__; I don't care if you had to come back home quickly Brock!! >(! Be quiet and enjoy the most beautiful Pokeshipping scene ever!! >(!. This bring me an idea for a new topic =D

What do you think about what would happen if Brock hadn't screamed in the moment of the farewell?

I hope that you understand the question xDU I think that it isn't written correctly xDU
    Last edited by KasuKAPL; 2nd April 2010 at 07:19 AM.

I support Pokeshipping <3

Page 10 of 430 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast