Default Re: The Pokemon Adventures Manga Shipping Thread

Mangaquest
    MY MOST LIKED SHIPPING XD

I like a little frantic

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

I don't really ship much but...Red X Yellow FTW!

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Adventures/Specials: Romance

My apologies, I didn't realize we had a similar thread already (it must have been a few pages back!) so I'm going to merge this one with the older thread. :)

Default Manga pokemon shipping

Post random stuff based off of pokemon shippings on manga (manga is not under the family-friendly code because it is a book and putting the law is pointless. So yes an alt. pokemon series that stars ash in a manga book)

Default Re: Manga pokemon shipping

Yeah whatever. I'm just say it is an alternative world.

Well good luck Ash...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsSparta9000 View Post
    I meant saying. Derp

Well good luck Ash...

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I meant saying. Derp
    There's no need to double post to correct a mistake, instead, just edit your previous post! :) (Just click "Edit Post" in the lower right hand corner of your post!)

Also, we already have a thread for Manga shipping, so I have merged this one with that one.

Living Legends LegendaryCapture's Avatar
    Add LegendaryCapture on Facebook
    Visit LegendaryCapture's Youtube Channel

YES! Finally people who understand :D

I am absolutely In LOVE with Frantic Shipping. <3 o <3
    I accidentally read the article on their ship on Bulbapedia and fell completely in love with it which lead to me buying the complete RuSa Arc.
    It should really be canon by now... if only Ruby hadn't "FORGOTTEN" ahem! Hm..? D:

Other Manga Ships I Love:
    > Special Shipping
    > OldRival Shipping
    > MangaQuest Shipping
    > Commoner Shipping
    > Agency Shipping

I always wondered why Manga Shippers are so few... I couldn't find a lot -.-

FRANTIC SHIPPER ON BOARD!

So, anyone can explain to me why specialshipping is so popular? I find LuckyShipping better, since Red and Green has the same age, and, at least, they appear to like each other in the manga. SpecialShipping does not seems to have a really bright future, since is a relationship with only Yellow expressing interest in this happening.

Oh, and before anything more is said, BACK FROM ASHES! (Or I would say, reborn from the ashes)
    "Even if you say you are sorry, you can only find true forgiveness when you don't commit the same sins and try to change for real."

Quote Originally Posted by Blues. View Post
    So, anyone can explain to me why specialshipping is so popular? I find LuckyShipping better, since Red and Green has the same age, and, at least, they appear to like each other in the manga. SpecialShipping does not seems to have a really bright future, since is a relationship with only Yellow expressing interest in this happening.

Oh, and before anything more is said, BACK FROM ASHES! (Or I would say, reborn from the ashes)
    I'm no expert on the manga but my understanding is that ChoosenShipping given their history or the popularity of OldRivalShipping mean that most pair green with someone else.As such it sort of leaves yellow as a decent fit for red.Also they did have pikachu which bred with each other so perhaps that has something to do with it's popularity.I'm guessing though.

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post

I'm no expert on the manga but my understanding is that ChoosenShipping given their history or the popularity of OldRivalShipping mean that most pair green with someone else.As such it sort of leaves yellow as a decent fit for red.Also they did have pikachu which bred with each other so perhaps that has something to do with it's popularity.I'm guessing though.

Hmmm, interesting. So, what you are saying is that because the people wanted to put Green with someone else (like in choosen or oldrivalshipping) Yellow may have ended with Red. But in fact, we do not see in the manga that Red is interested in Yellow. That's why I think LuckyShipping It's more like to happen. At least is what I think. =/
    "Even if you say you are sorry, you can only find true forgiveness when you don't commit the same sins and try to change for real."

Blog Entries

I am a SpecialShipper :D
    Pervading Love, Cure Heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post

Hmmm, interesting. So, what you are saying is that because the people wanted to put Green with someone else (like in choosen or oldrivalshipping) Yellow may have ended with Red. But in fact, we do not see in the manga that Red is interested in Yellow. That's why I think LuckyShipping It's more like to happen. At least is what I think. =/
    well a fan would argue that red may later develop feelings as yellows gets older or red is just hiding them.(possibly because yellow is younger) or that feeling wll devlop.As for whats more likely to happen thats based on personal view especially given that the magna can be surprirsing they could pull a trick and both green and yellow get passed over and someone unexpected it where it goes.I'm not saying either will or will not but just remember wirters love to throw a few surprises.

SpecialShipping is popular, I think, because people see that it's popular and attach themselves to it. This is my case and theory. (I've since migrated to LuckyShipping)

I also think that SpecialShipping may be declining in popularity. For Red ships, I see LuckyShipping as much as SpecialShipping. Red's love triangle, as I see it, is Yellow and Blue/Green(girl). I'm curious to see if Kusaka makes either of them canon.

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

I ship a lot everywhere, especially in the manga.
    My favorite manga ship is LUCKYSHIPPING!!!!!
    My second favorite manga ship is FRANTICSHIPPING!!!
    Other than that, I like:
    ViridianShipping (Yellow and Silver; third favorite manga ship)
    MangaQuestShipping (Gold and Crystal)
    CommonerShipping (Diamond and Platinum)
    I kind of like:
    FrontierShipping (Emerald and Crystal)
    AgencyShipping (Black and White)
    FeelingShipping (Blue (male) and Yellow)
    AmberShipping (Gold and Yellow)
    Okay, there! That's it!
    Still, I really like LuckyShipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast