PerfectWorldshipping (Sycamore/Lysandre) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: PerfectWorldshipping (Sycamore/Lysandre)

Default Re: PerfectWorldshipping (Sycamore/Lysandre)

oh goD DAMN IT

i try to get away from gay pokemon shippings, but they keep draggin me back in like a black hole or some'n. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS. and it just has to be a tragic romance, too. my eternal achilles heel >8(

but anyway. y'all gotta check out this person's art if you haven't already:
    exactly four thirty am
    srsly amazing stuff.

(i look forward to crying bitter tears over that fanmix once it's completed! and you can expect a fic from me in the next few days, though i cannot guarantee quality. it'll probably be a bunch of overwrought angst tbh)
    Miles101 and Yoshi-san like this.

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    @Miles101; and for everyone in the future, just when posting fanart, please if you are capable of locating it, give some credit, for instance, the artist's name or a link to the work. If you aren't able, no worries, just the rule asks for you to try and credit in some way. Thank you.
    Will do. Both I found on tumblr, I'm not sure if they were sourced or not. The third one I posted and the comic I am certain were not sourced.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

The Playlist is finished!

Unlike most fanmixes this one doesn't come with a download link because of reasons....

But it's a collection of songs that both @Araragi Hakase; and I thought would fit well with the relationship with Lysandre and Sycamore.

Sono accent ga chigau! - Try To Understand Me: A PerfectWorldshipping playlist - Try To Understand Me: A PerfectWorldshipping playlist

I hope everyone will enjoy it
    Araragi-hakase likes this.

Blog Entries

Will check out the playlist after I post this fic. It's over here, written by Tumblr user insecateur. It's a sadfic ahahaaaa whoops please don't hurt me

dang that fanmix is so good!! i don't know many of the artists but the lyrics are spot on, yo. excuse me while i go sob a bit brb :')

finished my dumb fic which is really short (sorry) and i wrote it in reverse order for some reason?? strange things happen when you start writing at 4 am, man.
    the last man - oryx - Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series) [Archive of Our Own]

TL;DR time ahoy: GOD i just love the contrast between them sfm. sycamore as a professor of evolution, who's probably at least a little bit interested in human growth & maturation as well even if he doesn't study it. he probably considers the way people grow & change over their lives to be really interesting and lovely, and probably thinks of old age as like... a human's third stage evolution. a result of having gained enough experience, perhaps. whereas lysandre thinks beauty should be a constant, something that stays the same forever, something that never fades or changes. but without development there can be no advancement. if you keep pressing the b button your pokemon will stay small and cute but it will never reach its full potential and i just - URGH. pokemon getting all deep & meaningful on me. i didn't want these emotions 8|
    Yoshi-san likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    dang that fanmix is so good!! i don't know many of the artists but the lyrics are spot on, yo. excuse me while i go sob a bit brb :')

finished my dumb fic which is really short (sorry) and i wrote it in reverse order for some reason?? strange things happen when you start writing at 4 am, man.
    the last man - oryx - Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series) [Archive of Our Own]

TL;DR time ahoy: GOD i just love the contrast between them sfm. sycamore as a professor of evolution, who's probably at least a little bit interested in human growth & maturation as well even if he doesn't study it. he probably considers the way people grow & change over their lives to be really interesting and lovely, and probably thinks of old age as like... a human's third stage evolution. a result of having gained enough experience, perhaps. whereas lysandre thinks beauty should be a constant, something that stays the same forever, something that never fades or changes. but without development there can be no advancement. if you keep pressing the b button your pokemon will stay small and cute but it will never reach its full potential and i just - URGH. pokemon getting all deep & meaningful on me. i didn't want these emotions 8|
    Your fic is killing me Zel it's not fair ;____;

The contrast with them is the greatest thing. That's what makes them great and very painful at the same time......

Also I'm glad you like the choices of the songs! Araragi chose most of them TBH since I'm not quality enough to have good music...OTL

Blog Entries

Welp, I've returned after having read that fic. The end, or rather the beginning, was just wonderful. ;A;

th-thanks so much, guys ///
    "your fic is killing me" - truly the greatest praise one can hope to hear ;o

OKAY well first of all i apologize for the double post. i solemnly swear to never do it again!! (´Д`)

aaand apparently i couldn't resist hopping on the fanmix train either...
    i'm too embarrassed by my old-man-ish taste in music to post it on tumblr, but i know you guys won't judge me, right? 'cause you're true bros. [hugs u all]
    the title is in reference to "i know it's over" by the smiths which didn't quite fit into the mix but i still wanted to include it somehow, so.

track list!!

there's also a bonus track at the end, but despite being a joke it is... startlingly apropos? ;o
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 7th November 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: edited in dp
    Yoshi-san likes this.

Blog Entries

So what do we call this ship?

Edit: Never mind I forgot it was in the thread title XD
    Or do we wanna come up with a better name?

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

@izarith; Please don't double post, if you were the last one to post but have more to add, just edit your previous post :)

Also, I blame Yoshi with ruining my life with this ship :P The playlist was fun and heartbreaking to make oh god. I need to catch up on reading some fics one day soon~
    Yoshi-san likes this.

Blog Entries

Lately things I like to see with this ship is a bunch of domestic stuff like "Who cooks" etc

So I think I'll bring the Domestically meme here!

Miles101 likes this.

Blog Entries

who cooks normally?: Lysandre's hair.

how often do they fight?: Whenever Lysandre wants to destroy the world.

what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Lysandre tries to destroy the world, Sycamore studies Mega Evolution

nicknames for each other?: Sycling, Mega Lysandre

who is more likely to pay for dinner?: The waiter will pay for not being beautiful!

Thats as far as I got.
    Miles101 likes this.

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Blog Entries

OHMANOHMAN YES THIS GAME I LOVE THIS GAME

Who cooks normally?: Hmm, probably Sycamore. Though Lysandre takes over every once in a while, when he grows tired of everything being wrapped in crepes.
    How often do they fight?: Their, em, political views tend to clash. So whenever beauty and a perfect world and such crop up.
    What do they do when they’re away from each other?: Science and Pokémon training. But mostly science. And planning the end of the world as we know it.
    Nicknames for each other?: Sycamore calls Lysandre "Lys", but I imagine Lysandre isn't one for pet names and simply calls the Prof. "Augustine".
    Who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Lysandre.
    Who steals the covers at night?: Sycamore. Lysandre tends not to mind, though.
    What would they get each other for gifts?: Sycamore would probably get Lysandre a gag gift and a real gift; the gag gift would be like a hair comb or something. The real gift would possibly a Pokémon of some sort, or at least something like a specialty Johto Pokéball; the only prerequisite being that it has to be red. Lysandre would probably stay small and formal, because he likes to pretend to be a responsible adult. I'd think something like a labcoat or maybe new socks. My headcanon is that the Prof. loves socks, so :P

Who remembers things?: Lysandre; Sycamore always came off as more scatterbrained and fast-paced, so he forgets things sometimes (more like "all the time", really.)
    Who cusses more?: Lysandre, I think he'd be a particular fan of the word "damn".
    What would they do if the other one was hurt?: Sycamore would probably coddle Lysandre like a mad Ursaring who's lost her cub. Lys would take a more subdued approach and actually work towards healing Sycamore rather than hovering over him 24/7.

Who kissed who first?: Sycamore, the cad ;3
    Who made the first move?: Sycamore again.
    Who started the relationship?: Lysandre; seeing as Sycamore's feeling is mutual on his part and the fact that the Prof is very much an old-fashioned French-lover type, I think he'd take the intiative to actually start something for real. And then Sycamore's all like, ":D :D :D" aaaaaaahhhhhh
    Snugglefox and Yoshi-san like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12