Pearlshipping General Discussion - Page 2

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

I'm unbeatable!! Gaz-the-Gliscor's Avatar

Default Re: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Come on guys! This thread is a virtual Ghost town!

Do you think "LagomorphShipping" (PikachuxBuneary) is a good hint for PearlShipping?

I actually am half and half on this. Half of me says "Yeah, Pokemon reflect the feelings of their trainers" yet the other half is saying "Buneary fell in love with Pikachu before Dawn caught her" So I dunno, what do you guys think?
    Huge PearlShipping supporter!

Heartgold FC:
    Name: Gary
    FC: 3698 1727 8447

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz-the-Gliscor View Post
    Come on guys! This thread is a virtual Ghost town!
    Agreed... But atleast we can post now... But like Hun said, don't try to get tons of posts like it's a competition. *shrugs*

Do you think "LagomorphShipping" (PikachuxBuneary) is a good hint for PearlShipping?

Well... I believe Lagomorphshipping its self is a seperate ship. However, as pikachulover stated before in the old thread (or somewhere else I was lurking), it has a tendancy to give us hints! You konw trainers and pokemon kinda are alike.. Well, you've heard the saying, "Monkey see, Monkey do". It's kinda like that hint wise. We help eachother with hints as two seperate ships.
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Undercover View Post
    Agreed... But atleast we can post now... But like Hun said, don't try to get tons of posts like it's a competition. *shrugs*

Well... I believe Lagomorphshipping its self is a seperate ship. However, as pikachulover stated before in the old thread (or somewhere else I was lurking), it has a tendancy to give us hints! You konw trainers and pokemon kinda are alike.. Well, you've heard the saying, "Monkey see, Monkey do". It's kinda like that hint wise. We help eachother with hints as two seperate ships.
    I'm not calling it a competition by any stretch of the imagination it's just I really want to have a conversation about PearlShipping!

I also like your statement on LagomorphShipping, they complement each other very well.

Heartgold FC:

Do you think LagomorphShipping is a good hint for PearlShipping?
    Yes. I think I made a similar post about VineShipping/AdvanceShipping in the AdvanceShipping Thread. Monkey See Monkey do? Anyone? well if 2 pokemon fall in love it's said that their trainers do too? Am i right?

Anyway, heres a little fic I scribbled out in my spare time. Hope you enjoy it and rate/comment!

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Spiny View Post
    Do you think LagomorphShipping is a good hint for PearlShipping?
    Yes. I think I made a similar post about VineShipping/AdvanceShipping in the AdvanceShipping Thread. Monkey See Monkey do? Anyone? well if 2 pokemon fall in love it's said that their trainers do too? Am i right?
    That's only based on circumstance; it's nothing definite, and has been shown contradicted before. Brock fell in love with the trainer of a Mawile, who had fallen in love with his Lombre. Neither Lombre nor the trainer reciprocated the feelings.

If two pokémon fall in love, then of course their trainers would feel it best if they spent as much time as possible together, and if those pokémon are accompanied by the trainers themselves, only time would say if the two trainers fell in love too. I stress the /if/, because I doubt it happens every time. Makes a good love story; Hollywood will tell you so, but...it can't really be cited as a hint.

Dawn doesn't make a show of encouraging Bunneary's affections, iirc, or have at all. Meaning she might bring it along if and when she visits Ash, but she's not going to visit him for Bunneary's sake. She's going to visit him because she's a friend, or as more, and for herself.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Meh, I guess your right. I forgot about the Lombre thing, but if it makes any Diference, Lombre did have feelings for Mawile after it's evoloution...

Did you read my fic?

ssp

Talking Re: Pearlshipping General Discussion

I read your fic. it was co cute!

to be honest I don't think so because lagomorphshipping seems to have died while pearlshipping is still bringing strong evidence

Who would you rather have jealous, Dawn or Ash?

definately Ash because it has been waaaay to long to see him act like that. I would also like to see what Brock would think or say to him after his emotional outburst.

^Thanks! It only took 15 minutes, including brainstorming, so i'm pretty proud of the result. I've done an AdvanceShipping Oneshot, now a PearlShipping Oneshot, Now to fiinish off my PokeShipping one! MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'd rather have Dawn jealous over Ash. I have a certain thing for TV show girls when they get catty. On the other hand, whats probably going to happen is both. they both try to hide their feelings, they both end up hurting each other, they both get jealous and start trying to win each other over, they get all aggressive with the other person who they seem to have fallen for. They both confess, they get married, little Ketchum's waddling around the living room la lala lala...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiny View Post
    ^Thanks! It only took 15 minutes, including brainstorming, so i'm pretty proud of the result. I've done an AdvanceShipping Oneshot, now a PearlShipping Oneshot, Now to fiinish off my PokeShipping one! MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'd rather have Dawn jealous over Ash. I have a certain thing for TV show girls when they get catty. On the other hand, whats probably going to happen is both. they both try to hide their feelings, they both end up hurting each other, they both get jealous and start trying to win each other over, they get all aggressive with the other person who they seem to have fallen for. They both confess, they get married, little Ketchum's waddling around the living room la lala lala...
    You seem to have it well mapped out! Are there any episodes only released in japan that there are hints for? I mean the last good hints we had were the episodes where Lyra and Khoury tagged along

Heartgold FC:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz-the-Gliscor View Post
    You seem to have it well mapped out! Are there any episodes only released in japan that there are hints for? I mean the last good hints we had were the episodes where Lyra and Khoury tagged along
    I think the biggest ones in japan for this year were around DP 161... Lately we've got... not much. )=> It could be a sign... I mean they're giving the TOGEKISS contest episode to Fujita! (sp?) We had a RUINED moment in DP 167... *sighs* Its been awhile...

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=227

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=90989

Blog Entries

Ok good question.
    That changes everything.If 2 pokemon fall in love they would either seperate them or they make a family by that either they have to travel togeter or realease there pokemon.Its not really a Pearlshippy question to me.

Blog Entries

I'll be returning but won't be discussing much since I've had a busy year. I'm a pearlshipper on serebii so if you're a member there, you might see my name in those forums. I will possibly come back if something big happens or I have fannart that can be shared here. Speaking of which, I do have the latest pokemon movie 13 poster that came I think last week. I hope y'all like it and the link below the first is the ticket poster for the movie.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=19559
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=17798
    Well, will you look at that, I rejoined myself to this pearlshipping thread on my birthday (March 22). haha XD
    HIGH TOUCH! XD
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Why do you like pearlshipping?

I just love how close Ash and Dawn are and they look cute together, how do I not like pearlshipping?

I would have to go with Ash on this one. Someone said it has been too long since we saw him get jealous and I agree. We need him to get jealous.

Oh and Spiny, that was a nice fanfic, so cute.

追放されたバカ

Why do you like pearlshipping?

Cause, May is gone and Misty is gone. Besides sometimes the only reason I watch it online is cause I want to see if Ash finally gets lucky, and its the mystery aspect of it. ie. i couldn't care who it is, but this time its Dawn and I just like the unknown aspect of it. (real reason)

Besides I like Dawn as a fictional character, and I think Ash and Dawn would be totally adorable and wonderful together, I mean they are just perfect as a possible couple. (troll reason)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sato Aka View Post

I would have to go with Ash on this one. Someone said it has been too long since we saw him get jealous and I agree. We need him to get jealous.

Oh and Spiny, that was a nice fanfic, so cute.
    I second the whole, we need him to get jealous thing... Except I honestly don't know... Right now, it would be great if it were anyone.

Ash= IT NEEDS TO BE MORE OBVIOUS, SO THE PERSON SHOULD NOT BE A RIVAL THIS TIME!!! (I.E.: I'm talking about Gary... I don't think Ash was actually jealous because Gary is his rival...) If he was jealous already and we find that out later then...

Dawn= She wasn't really EVER jealous... So it would be good if we knew she actually knew that a crush exsisted... Plus, we all know Ash might find out she were jealous... Since he seems to read her like a book...

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=227

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=90989

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast