Palletshipping - Page 84
Page 84 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Of course. :)

I'm more active on YIM, so its: xKitsuna.

On MSN, its the same thing, just... you know... with the @hotmail.com at the end. :P

I use xKitsuna everywhere. xD
    xDDD 'Kay. Well, I just added you into my list and I don't see you, so I'll shoot you an email, too. ^-^; I use Yuki everywhere, Usually Lady Yuki or the like, but my email is slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    xDDD 'Kay. Well, I just added you into my list and I don't see you, so I'll shoot you an email, too. ^-^; I use Yuki everywhere, Usually Lady Yuki or the like, but my email is slightly different.
    Hmm.... okay. -waits for email-

Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Hmm.... okay. -waits for email-
    *sends email* ^-^ Kinda short...sorry. I'm just testing it.

Anyways! I remembered that song for the topic question. If you're in the mood for like, an angsty song, that is...I was thinking of "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts;

What hurts the most,
    Is being so close,
    And having so much to say,
    And watching you walk away...

Every time I hear that verse I see all the images of Gary walking away from Ash with his hand in the air, in that lazy goodbye wave that he used to do. And Ash, having all these feelings for Gary and being unable to admit them...

Anyways, yeah. Angsty. But I love that song xD

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm loving all the talk about rping!! I have never rp'ed palletshipping before but I bet it would be interesting! I even have some ideas...

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

It would be entirely possible to set up a thread in the RPG section of this forum and write out a group project RPG. We could even mark it as 'private' so everyone and their brother wouldn't be able to come in and mess with it -- it would just be the Palletshipping thread people.

Does that sound like an idea people would like to try?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

... And suddenly there are two new pages in the thread XD
    I read some things about roleplaying... But I'm afraid I don't fully understand it. Can someone explain it to me? *feels stupid* >_<' I might like the idea too...

And welcome xKitsuna! I hope you'll stay active here ^^ *gives welcome-cookies*

@TheLadyYuki: Oooh, angsty songs ^^ I always like those kind of songs... So beautiful, and a great inspiration source!

I saw a new topic, but I don't really know an answer for it yet :/ *thinks*

Picssss

TheLadyYuki- Oh thank you, I'm so glad you like my fic! ^^ I did update it very recently and plan to get it back into gear again!

Destry- Huzzah! Always nice to know someone else feels the same =D
    And speaking of amvs "Everything you want" was the first palletshipping video I ever saw, so that song is always associated with them for me now.

I love that last pic, Mleen. So cute ^.^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mleen View Post
    ... And suddenly there are two new pages in the thread XD
    I read some things about roleplaying... But I'm afraid I don't fully understand it. Can someone explain it to me? *feels stupid* >_<' I might like the idea too...
    Don't feel stupid, it's all right.

Roleplaying is just what is sounds like -- playing a role. The basic concept behind MOST RPGs is that there is one Game Master (GM for short) who comes up with the plot. Everyone else then creates a character for that story, and then once the RPG starts, each person plays the story as their character.

For this, it might work a little differently. Since this would just be a Palletshipping RPG, I wouldn't think we'd all have our own characters. We could all probably pick one of the already-present characters (ex. I play Gary, you play Ash, Lil Bandit plays Delia, etc.) and play it out that way, but that's not really fair to the people who choose/get stuck with characters who wouldn't be in the story very often. Or we could just have it open, where people write a small section of the story one after another, but then that's not really RPing.

But I hope that description works for you.

PS awesome pics ^_^

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Woah, people have been busy here, huh?

xKitsuna: Nice to meetcha! I'm Kari!

Oh, oh! I wanna do one of those thingies you were talking about! Game things or whatever! It sounds fun!
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

@Lil: ... *screams as loud as possible*
    You... You were the one who wrote 'Whatever You Wish'! I love that story to pieces! I read it when I started to like the shipping, and I cried near the ending... Love that story! But I wasn't a member of FF.net then, so I lost the fic... Now I found it again, I'm so happy x3
    Oh, and I remember I read a few chapters of 'Respite' too. I think I'm going to read that again soon ^-^

@Edo-kun: Thanks for explaining, I understand now. It's sounds really fun, but I think I'm not very good at roleplaying x3

Just a small note: I'm away for the next two (maybe three) days. I hope that I won't miss too much ^^ Byeee~

*Paty has a one day depression*
    *Then Paty comes to the topic and...*
    o_o ... o_O ... O_O Two freaking pages?! Oh mah gawd!

I have so many things to say... Well, first off, Welcome xkitsuna, I'll call you Kits, if you don't mind of course, I love thi nicknames XD

More, about pics:
    Edo-kun: Cute ones! even thought that I already had them... And I think that was me that posted the Yu-Gi-Oh one in the shipping pics XD but I love more Yami X Yugi... and the best is... I don't even like Yu-Gi-Oh! XD

Mleen: So cute! has always!! XD And I'll miss you!!! *cries*

Now about the Roleplaying... I usually do roleplay, not about PalletShipping, but one about PalletShipping seems cute... Sure if I did one, I would only be a totally random Pokémon (Magikarp XD) asking for a cookie all the time XD

I have so many things to say... Well, first off, Welcome xkitsuna, I'll call you Kits, if you don't mind of course, I love thi nicknames XD
    Go ahead. I don't mind the nickname. :DD And nice to meet you. As well as everyone else who's greeted me so far.

Now about the Roleplaying... I usually do roleplay, not about PalletShipping, but one about PalletShipping seems cute... Sure if I did one, I would only be a totally random Pokémon (Magikarp XD) asking for a cookie all the time XD
    A Magikarp asking for a cookie? Cute! ....? Lol. xD

And to add more to the topic of roleplaying... The idea of a group rp type deal that Edo-kun was talking about seems plausible on my part. :D Although, I probably would join much because I tend to shy away from rps involving more then two people.

Oh, oh, and to the people who's posted pictures: I adore them! <3

LadyYuki: Oh, that song <3 I have never thought on Palletshipping when I hear it, but now I surely will x'3

All the song talking want me to do a MV X'D .. I must go and flirt a little with my Ash and give him my puppy eyes OwO

... and there is a big talk with Roleplaying... sounds intresting :'3 But no one I know would like to do it with me >.< They don't think Ash and Gary is such a great couple xD more... weird becasue they are like 10 .___. But they are actually about 15 now in the anime! >.<

Mleen: Be back soon! And good luck with whatever you are going to do 8D

My brain reminded me of a question I have thought about a lot... in the most fanfictions Gary is 11 when he gets his first Pokémon and Ash 10 o.O .. why? I mean, don't they both start their journey when they are 10? .__.''

Blog Entries

^ Well, Yumi, that's why we're apparently thinking of doing one with all of us! I don't mind setting up and GMing the RPG thread, if we decide to do this. We'd just have to organize it...a lot...

Seiously? Aren't they 14 in the DP saga? I really thought that they're 14.