Palletshipping - Page 83
Page 83 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

There's... a difference? Wait, has the term roleplayings and cosplaying been changed in my general activity online?? xD

Or is it just a thing for this site?

Unconfuse me, plx??

Oh, and I think I'll check out that thread. -scurries off to see-

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    There's... a difference? Wait, has the term roleplayings and cosplaying been changed in my general activity online?? xD

Or is it just a thing for this site?

Unconfuse me, plx??

Oh, and I think I'll check out that thread. -scurries off to see-
    Usually, when people talk about role-playing stuff like this...especially with someone else...it's in the context of a sexual fetish/fantasy-fulfillment. Yeah...I don't get it either...but maybe I just have a dirty mind and I'm the only one who came to that conclusion?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Heh... well, I mean, roleplaying as in two or more people take a role of playing to different characters an play out a certain plot. No sexuality stuff in that, right?

Unless one wants to rp a lemon or something... theeeen it can be seen that way.

But that's how I grew up knowing about roleplaying, sooo....

Blog Entries

Heh... well, I mean, roleplaying as in two or more people take a role of playing to different characters an play out a certain plot. No sexuality stuff in that, right?

Unless one wants to rp a lemon or something... theeeen it can be seen that way.

But that's how I grew up knowing about roleplaying, sooo....
    Uh...yeah. That is now generally referred to as COSplaying (costume+playing), especially for anime.

And yeah, I cosplay. I cosplay as May, though, so no Palletshippy action for me.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Weird. I guess I get it, but ookaay then.

Oh... hey, does anyone roleplay? Maybe some palleyshippy-ness? The only person I roleplay with recently seems to be disgusted with it, and she's a bigger slash fan then I am! DDDD:
    I do, I do! ^-^ I used to roleplay a long time ago, and I've actually recently gotten back into doing them thanks to Palletshipping. And...honestly, while it is fun to RP lemons, there's more to it than that. It can be mainly sexual, but it doesn't have to be..it can even be almost as detailed as two people writing a fanfic together.

I'm currently doing a couple of Palletshippy RPs, in fact, and it's a lot of fun ^-^ I'm always willing to do more.
    Last edited by TheLadyYuki; 26th October 2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Messed up the quote. Again

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    I do, I do! ^-^ I used to roleplay a long time ago, and I've actually recently gotten back into doing them thanks to Palletshipping. And...honestly, while it is fun to RP lemons, there's more to it than that. It can be mainly sexual, but it doesn't have to be..it can even be almost as detailed as two people writing a fanfic together.

I'm currently doing a couple of Palletshippy RPs, in fact, and it's a lot of fun ^-^ I'm always willing to do more.
    -discovers how to do the quote thing- >w>

-bursts with happiness- Jk. xD I haven't been able to do a good rp in a while, and all the ones I've tried to start with people on other forums... died because the other people disappeared off the face of the planet.

And I agree with you on the idea of roleplaying. <3

So... does that mean you're willing to to an rp with me? -happy- Any instant messenger or email? :)

Blog Entries

So... does that mean you're willing to to an rp with me? -happy- Any instant messenger or email? :)
    ...OH, you mean WRITTEN RPing! *duhur*

I would LOVE to RP with anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    ...OH, you mean WRITTEN RPing! *duhur*

I would LOVE to RP with anyone here.
    Eheh, yeah. I'm sorry for the confusion? D:

...Yay, more roleplayers! -pokes-

Blog Entries

Eheh, yeah. I'm sorry for the confusion? D:
    Nah, don't worry about it, luv. Just my dirty, filthy, amazing mind talking there

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    Nah, don't worry about it, luv. Just my dirty, filthy, amazing mind talking there
    Oh well, I ought to be used to that kind of minds because of the people I hang around with at school. xD

Hm... one of these days I need to post some of the Palletshipping doodle-things I've done. .O. Ash is difficult to draw..... which is why they're fail. ><;;;

-discovers how to do the quote thing- >w>

-bursts with happiness- Jk. xD I haven't been able to do a good rp in a while, and all the ones I've tried to start with people on other forums... died because the other people disappeared off the face of the planet.

And I agree with you on the idea of roleplaying. <3

I'll totally do one with you ^-^ I have AIM *pokes the little yellow guy on the side* Thing is, I have my Buddy List set up so that only names I know can talk to me, so if you have Instant Message, I'll need your name first.

On the other hand, I can do email too, if that's easier for you. ^-^ AIM is just faster, that's all.

I'll totally do one with you ^-^ I have AIM *pokes the little yellow guy on the side* Thing is, I have my Buddy List set up so that only names I know can talk to me, so if you have Instant Message, I'll need your name first.

On the other hand, I can do email too, if that's easier for you. ^-^ AIM is just faster, that's all.
    Huh. Okay. Well, I only have MSN and YIM. Are you able to add people from those?

Huh. Okay. Well, I only have MSN and YIM. Are you able to add people from those?
    I don't see why not... I know I can send mail to Yahoo and MSN, so I should be able to Instant Message them as well. I just need to add you to my Buddy List in order to talk to you, is all. ^-^

I don't see why not... I know I can send mail to Yahoo and MSN, so I should be able to Instant Message them as well. I just need to add you to my Buddy List in order to talk to you, is all. ^-^
    Of course. :)

I'm more active on YIM, so its: xKitsuna.

On MSN, its the same thing, just... you know... with the @hotmail.com at the end. :P

I use xKitsuna everywhere. xD