Palletshipping - Page 83
Page 83 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

  1. #1231

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    There's... a difference? Wait, has the term roleplayings and cosplaying been changed in my general activity online?? xD

    Or is it just a thing for this site?

    Unconfuse me, plx??


    Oh, and I think I'll check out that thread. -scurries off to see-

  2. #1232
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    There's... a difference? Wait, has the term roleplayings and cosplaying been changed in my general activity online?? xD

    Or is it just a thing for this site?

    Unconfuse me, plx??


    Oh, and I think I'll check out that thread. -scurries off to see-
    Usually, when people talk about role-playing stuff like this...especially with someone else...it's in the context of a sexual fetish/fantasy-fulfillment. Yeah...I don't get it either...but maybe I just have a dirty mind and I'm the only one who came to that conclusion?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  3. #1233

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Heh... well, I mean, roleplaying as in two or more people take a role of playing to different characters an play out a certain plot. No sexuality stuff in that, right?

    Unless one wants to rp a lemon or something... theeeen it can be seen that way.

    But that's how I grew up knowing about roleplaying, sooo....

  4. #1234
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Heh... well, I mean, roleplaying as in two or more people take a role of playing to different characters an play out a certain plot. No sexuality stuff in that, right?

    Unless one wants to rp a lemon or something... theeeen it can be seen that way.

    But that's how I grew up knowing about roleplaying, sooo....
    Uh...yeah. That is now generally referred to as COSplaying (costume+playing), especially for anime.

    And yeah, I cosplay. I cosplay as May, though, so no Palletshippy action for me.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  5. #1235

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Weird. I guess I get it, but ookaay then.


  6. #1236

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Oh... hey, does anyone roleplay? Maybe some palleyshippy-ness? The only person I roleplay with recently seems to be disgusted with it, and she's a bigger slash fan then I am! DDDD:
    I do, I do! ^-^ I used to roleplay a long time ago, and I've actually recently gotten back into doing them thanks to Palletshipping. And...honestly, while it is fun to RP lemons, there's more to it than that. It can be mainly sexual, but it doesn't have to be..it can even be almost as detailed as two people writing a fanfic together.

    I'm currently doing a couple of Palletshippy RPs, in fact, and it's a lot of fun ^-^ I'm always willing to do more.
    Last edited by TheLadyYuki; 26th October 2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Messed up the quote. Again

  7. #1237

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    I do, I do! ^-^ I used to roleplay a long time ago, and I've actually recently gotten back into doing them thanks to Palletshipping. And...honestly, while it is fun to RP lemons, there's more to it than that. It can be mainly sexual, but it doesn't have to be..it can even be almost as detailed as two people writing a fanfic together.

    I'm currently doing a couple of Palletshippy RPs, in fact, and it's a lot of fun ^-^ I'm always willing to do more.
    -discovers how to do the quote thing- >w>

    -bursts with happiness- Jk. xD I haven't been able to do a good rp in a while, and all the ones I've tried to start with people on other forums... died because the other people disappeared off the face of the planet.

    And I agree with you on the idea of roleplaying. <3

    So... does that mean you're willing to to an rp with me? -happy- Any instant messenger or email? :)

  8. #1238
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    So... does that mean you're willing to to an rp with me? -happy- Any instant messenger or email? :)
    ...OH, you mean WRITTEN RPing! *duhur*

    I would LOVE to RP with anyone here.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  9. #1239

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    ...OH, you mean WRITTEN RPing! *duhur*

    I would LOVE to RP with anyone here.
    Eheh, yeah. I'm sorry for the confusion? D:


    ...Yay, more roleplayers! -pokes-

  10. #1240
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Eheh, yeah. I'm sorry for the confusion? D:
    Nah, don't worry about it, luv. Just my dirty, filthy, amazing mind talking there
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  11. #1241

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    Nah, don't worry about it, luv. Just my dirty, filthy, amazing mind talking there
    Oh well, I ought to be used to that kind of minds because of the people I hang around with at school. xD

    Hm... one of these days I need to post some of the Palletshipping doodle-things I've done. .O. Ash is difficult to draw..... which is why they're fail. ><;;;

  12. #1242

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    -discovers how to do the quote thing- >w>

    -bursts with happiness- Jk. xD I haven't been able to do a good rp in a while, and all the ones I've tried to start with people on other forums... died because the other people disappeared off the face of the planet.

    And I agree with you on the idea of roleplaying. <3

    So... does that mean you're willing to to an rp with me? -happy- Any instant messenger or email? :)

    I'll totally do one with you ^-^ I have AIM *pokes the little yellow guy on the side* Thing is, I have my Buddy List set up so that only names I know can talk to me, so if you have Instant Message, I'll need your name first.

    On the other hand, I can do email too, if that's easier for you. ^-^ AIM is just faster, that's all.

  13. #1243

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    I'll totally do one with you ^-^ I have AIM *pokes the little yellow guy on the side* Thing is, I have my Buddy List set up so that only names I know can talk to me, so if you have Instant Message, I'll need your name first.

    On the other hand, I can do email too, if that's easier for you. ^-^ AIM is just faster, that's all.
    Huh. Okay. Well, I only have MSN and YIM. Are you able to add people from those?

  14. #1244

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by xKitsuna View Post
    Huh. Okay. Well, I only have MSN and YIM. Are you able to add people from those?
    I don't see why not... I know I can send mail to Yahoo and MSN, so I should be able to Instant Message them as well. I just need to add you to my Buddy List in order to talk to you, is all. ^-^

  15. #1245

    Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    I don't see why not... I know I can send mail to Yahoo and MSN, so I should be able to Instant Message them as well. I just need to add you to my Buddy List in order to talk to you, is all. ^-^
    Of course. :)

    I'm more active on YIM, so its: xKitsuna.

    On MSN, its the same thing, just... you know... with the @hotmail.com at the end. :P

    I use xKitsuna everywhere. xD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •