Palletshipping - Page 81

Page 81 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2783
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

The Pikashipping Master ashfangirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

I don't know why I'm here...I just wanna look at pics...

I DON'T SUPPORT IT THOUGH!!!

.................................................yet.................

Ash turns into evil Ash again! What's Gary's reaction and what will he do?
    This is one case where I say the dub ruined the episode. Just on the new voice actors alone. It was painful. D: But anyway.

Ash would have to get to the king's chambers again, so let's say Gary's doing research on Pokélantis, the king, and what happened with Ho-Oh. Ash happens to tag along. While they're down there, they get into an argument (Ash touches things he shouldn't be, maybe like Jesse did in the episode with the Smoochum statue, so Gary gets fed up with it or something) and Ash storms off before Gary can stop him.

His recklessness once again entices the king to possess him, but on top of that we have Ash's anger, which is dangerous. Gary finds him quickly after, but instead meets with the king.

Gary tries to calm Ash down, but quickly realizes Ash is not Ash... but the king. For his research, he wants to ask questions, but the king will not have any of it. He wants to the rule the world again. (Like he could, being kind of a crappy battler imo, but hey.) Pikachu runs to Gary, unable to Ash, and I guess Gary decides to face off and battle him, drawing Ash out like Brandon did.

But it would be awesome epic if there something bad happened. Because I like it when bad things happen. :D Maybe Gary getting hurt would snap Ash out of it.

LONG REPLY I KNOW. I ALWAYS DO THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfangirl View Post
    I DON'T SUPPORT IT THOUGH!!!

.................................................yet.................
    We won't judge ya. ;D It's always good to try something new!

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm currently nowhere near where I live (I have a figure skating competition) and am in a hotel.
    Oh wow, figure skating? :D Awesome! Best of luck with your competition, Kari!

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Do you guys know anywhere reliable where I could learn how to speak Japanese? I wanna learn... *pouts*
    If you can take classes, do it. They offered it as my high school, and I started there. You're a bit young for it to be at your school, but if you could take lessons elsewhere (private lessons, or perhaps one at the local college, depends on the college). I don't suggest doing it online really, but if you really can't get lessons, Rosetta Stone hands down. They rule all languages software-wise, though.
    ♫♪
    GPX+ 'mons. If you like, feed them whatever your soul desires!

Blog Entries

Destry: Aw, thank you, your good wishes are appreciated. Although I know I'll win anyway... hehehe. ;D
    OFFTOPIC
    Oh. Well, I don't think I could take Japanese in-school, it'd only be Spanish and French. So, if I could take a class, I'd probably have to sign up for an online class... if my school even offers Japanese, which I doubt. Thanks anyway, though.
    OFFTOPIC

Sigh... I'm tired. 4-hour car rides do that to you.
    But I was playing Emerald all the way here!
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

.:~*ShiShi*~:.

Kari: You don't have a language teachting group near you? o.O .. I have a place where you can learn japanese, chinese, danish, english, frensh, spanish etc... on your free time D: Or else you can always study abroad in Japan? :3 You can do that when you go in first or second class at High School... x3 It cost a little, but should be worth it C:

ashfangirl: yes.... yet... *evil laugh*

Kari: Good luck!! And Pokémon Emerald RULES! And also I get you, I can't find japanese classes anyhere in Portugal.

Pics:

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

@Kari: You probably won't find anywhere in middle or high school to learn it. I know I didn't have the opportunity to take classes until now (college -- and off topic, I'm not even taking Japanese. I'm in Italian...which is still an amazing language XD). Rosetta Stone is good, but damn expensive. Each language is broken down into three lessons, and one lesson alone can cost around $250. All three lessons bought together is close to $500.

My advice? Go to your local game store and pick up a copy of the My Japanese Coach game for the DS. Relatively inexpensive, very accurate, and a lot of fun, too. I leant it to a friend of mine who IS taking Japanese at our school, and she's said that it's really helping her in the class. Hope that helped.

Anyway...wow I've been gone a while. ^_^;; Sorry, everyone. School and life have just been really hectic. I can't believe I missed a fanfiction contest! Ahh, well, I'll try for the next one.

Pics!
    Last edited by Feliciano; 24th October 2009 at 06:22 PM.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

@Paty: You got the same topic answer as I first had in mind XD I thought like 'maybe it's...wrong', but yeah XD
    And those pics are way too cute :D

@Ashfangirl: Come to the dark side... we have cookies (A)

@Destry: When you heard the Dutch ones, then you can talk about PAIN D':
    But I like the 'Gary getting hurt and would snap Ash out of it' idea. I think it shows that Ash really cares about Gary... It would be cute ^^

@Kari: Figure skating? Whoa... Good luck with it and all ^^
    I really want to learn Japanese too! But my school doesn't have Japanese lessons, (again) Rosetta Stone is really expensive, and they don't sell My Japanese Coach in my country T-T Maybe I can buy one online :3

@Yumi: ;_; I don't have all that...? The only places I can go to are Germany, Spain and Italy. It's still cool, but study abroad in Japan... I think my school would have a heart attack. (although it's one of my dreams to go to Japan one day :x)

@Edo-kun: Not all your pics are working, but the visible ones are amazing! And welcome back by the way ^-^ *gives some welcome-back-cake*

Blog Entries

Thanks for all the good wishes guys! I'm doing fine.
    And, I'll think about that My Japanese Coach thing. I'll try and find one. :D

Paty:Yes, I LOOOOOOOVES Emerald. Mainly bcuz how my fav Pokemon is Skitty, and I love Rayquaza. :D

Kari: For me is Gardevoir! I love Gardevoir!

New topic!!

Did you ever listen to a song and make you remind of PalletShipping?
    Well, yes a few. For example Marco Hernadez - If you were mine
    I love that one 'cause the lirics were so cute XD
    Goo Goo Dools - Iris
    This one is the recent music that I've heard and the palletshipping part of my brain did a "click" XD Yeah, it's a beautifull music. I love it very much.

Blog Entries

Sadly, no. It's mainly because most songs are homophobic, so it's hard to find a song that would fit for a yaoi ship. There are plenty of songs that would be okay for yuri, but other than that? Nope. It's a no-go. I'm constantly on the lookout for songs that would fit, though, cuz I kinda wanted to make an AMV. It probably won't happen.

I'm home again, and a little ticked, so I might not be as... bouncy as usual. Yesterday was a long day, and top that off with a four-hour drive and not much sleep, and you get irritated Kari.

Quote Originally Posted by Destry View Post
    Haha, thanks everyone for helping me feel not so old. XD But for the younger people, you should feel embarrassed for being young, either! If there's something I've learned about the internet, it's that age doesn't really matter. If you're 12, no one is going to treat you like a 12 year old. They'll treat you like an internet user. I mean, I know there are exceptions, but the internet, especially forums, are really even ground.

Besides, the younger internet users these days are just really. freaking. smart. Like Kari, for example! You really don't seem twelve. You type well and you're very mature for your age, "imo". So don't let it bug you. :D

Exactly! I can see why people may dislike her for her personality, which is perfectly fine, though recent episodes have shown how much she's matured. But she does deserve some respect, because like it or not, she was a huge part of Ash's life for more than a year, and they are still really good friends. She's not an evil skank out to ruin his relationships, either. After watching "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" again, it really hit home how important she is to Ash and Ash to her. ... In a platonic way, I just don't like that pairing at. all. D:

I completely agree! He's not a huge example of it, but when it comes to Gary, Ash does go from fine to angry in a matter of seconds. Even in the newer episodes, even when they have established more of a friendship! I never really put much thought into it, but I completely agree. :D

Though a more extreme example reminds me of an awesome oneshot. It's rated M for the violence, just for warning. But if anyone wanted to read it, it's Insatiable by Maia's Pen (@FFN). She's so awesome. :D [/linking fic habit]

Is there any dynamic in the relationship that you believe in that others don't?

TL;DR spoiler cut. XD

Wow, sorry for typing so much. D: I AM DONE NOW I SWEAR.
    Hey I haven't been here for some time. -shyness!- It's been fun reading through this great thread! I just wanted to say how much I agree with Destry's view on Ash really. I have only just caught up with the D/P ash/gary eps (they're the only ones I watch...) and your explanation is exactly what I thought! I've always preferred Ash as the dominant sort anyway, and always saw it more that way. Though at the same time I don't believe in these set uke/seme roles either. Ash is much more firey and I'm not too big a fan of those extreme uke fanarts of him xS
    Anyway that's all from me. If anyones interested you can catch my shishi fics on fanfiction.net under username foreverfinally =) wheee shameless plug. take care all x

Hello Lil, I'll call you Lil XD Don't be shy, please! Why don't you answer the topic?

@Kari: You want some welcome-back-cake too? I've got some left :D

@Lil Bandit: Hi! Have we met before? I don't think so... Nice to meet you, I hope you'll post a lot ^.~ And I got some time the upcoming days, so maybe that I can read your stories! It's possible that I already read one of your stories without knowing... I have a bad memory >_<

Actually many songs remind me of the two boys and with no real reason... Almost every (love)song remind me of Palletshipping, even though the lyrics don't fit the 'relationship' at all. Seriously, I can't help it D: I just have a big, big fantasy...
    But there is one song that I mentioned before somewhere around this thread reminds me of Palletshipping that made a bit sense. Back to the Start by Lily Allen. I'm not a big fan of the song of the song itself, but the text is just perfect imo ^^ The first part resembles their childhood and their beginning of their journey, and the other parts kinda make sense too... But it's my vey own opinion.
    I like the songs people used in AMV's on Youtube and the songs members use in songfics on FF.net. When I hear the song on the radio or something, I immedeatly have to think about the AMV/fanfic (so Palletshipping XD)
    You guys may not find it very shippy, but Wonderwall by Oasis reminds me a bit of Ash and Gary too, I don't know why. If it's Gary's POV, then the not-knowing Ash in the text would make a little sense x3
    I also adore Kakurenbo by Whiteberry. It really reminds me of Ash and Gary being little and playing hide and seek in the sunset... <3
    Yeah, I'm crazy.

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mleen: the fic is on hold right now. I just don't have time to write and I have other fics that I would like to finish first.

Everyone: Sorry, but I didn't have time to read the two other contest entires. They are very long, but I did skim through them and they seem to be very good. I try to get the results in by this weekend. But right now, I must study Chemistry and do my art project of building landscape... I hate buildings...

Blog Entries

Mleen: Sure, cake is good!
    Lil Bandit: Can I call you Lil too? It's nice to meet you!
    Slivershell: Building landscapes? Uh... what's that?

*lacks things to type*
    ...Bye...