Palletshipping - Page 79

Page 79 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2789
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palletshipping

Blog Entries

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Paty: I wouldn't know, but it's really cute! Gary.... hahahahahahaha! I'm so sure he appreciates wearing a dress, eheh.

It's a little... dead now, huh?
    If (in the original season) Gary had gone on the journey with Ash like he was supposed to, what do you think would have happened?
    Well, I think Gary's reaction to Misty would be funny, and Brock would probably disgust him. And, their friendship would develop more. Then, maybe Gary almost dies, like the characters of Pokemon seem to have a tendency to do, and Ash is all worried and stuff, so he saves Gary, (eheh, I've read too many Gary-saves-Ash fics) and, um, Ash goes emotionally nuts, and Gary has to reassure him. And other stuff happens...
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    It's a little... dead now, huh?
    If (in the original season) Gary had gone on the journey with Ash like he was supposed to, what do you think would have happened?
    Well, I think Gary's reaction to Misty would be funny, and Brock would probably disgust him. And, their friendship would develop more. Then, maybe Gary almost dies, like the characters of Pokemon seem to have a tendency to do, and Ash is all worried and stuff, so he saves Gary, (eheh, I've read too many Gary-saves-Ash fics) and, um, Ash goes emotionally nuts, and Gary has to reassure him. And other stuff happens...
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii113/patykida/what_REALLY_happened__by_Lavende-1.jpg
    I can't contain myself in posting this when you say that, it's always a ROFL to me XD

Well, the topic...
    I'm imagining them teasing off each other all the time, like being enemies and friends at the same time, always together. I'm also imagining them always competing with each other, and of course great scenes with friendship there, and also... *points at the pic that I posted earlier* Yep, stuff happens...

Blog Entries

Paty: OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I laughed my head off! Oh, God...
    Hehe.

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attention everyone! This is the last day to turn in late entries at 11:59 P.M. After that no more entries will be accepted!

Blog Entries

Eh.
    I almost forgot I even had an entry.
    Oopsies.
    Well, I knew I wouldn't make it, so.

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar

Looks like I missed it, too. Sorry guys. :/ I was writing another fic to submit instead on the fly and didn't finish either in time. I'll post both when I'm done as Halloween fics, though. Sorry, Slivershell. Lemme know if there's anything I can do for the contest, anyway. -_-;

The second fic which was going to be my entry was entitled 'Pokemon Tower'. It was Gary-Centric with a hint of Pallet, but it was a lot more sinister then the first one. Our favorite rival ends up in the Pokemon Tower at night, faced with demons that Ash fortunately missed on his own trip. Most certainly an amp up of things that go bump in the night.

The first was an AU that focused on Ash being dared by Paul to go to a cabin in the middle of a forest, Halloween night. The cabin dates back to colonial days, and is said to be covered in huge chains and a padlock to keep a demon inside. Upon breaking into this cabin after getting lost, he comes face to face with the imp himself, and it'd be silly for anyone not to guess just who it is, based on this forum thread.

There was a long sex scene; that was what kept being deleted. So for those of you looking to avoid something like that, steer clear of it when it's posted, finally.

Again, sorry for the delay. They WILL be up, but obviously not a part of the contest, any longer.

Also, for those that know Higurashi in any shape or form, I've started to work on some Pokemon/Higurashi pictures. :3
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

ShiShi, I loved the second ideia!! And now I can't wait for the resuslts!

Hey there Mooites, yep this topic was been really active. I think that I'll try to post a palletshipping fan-fic on FF, but me is lazy ^^'

Well, when there nothing better to say... PICZ!!

Blog Entries

Hehe, nice. I really liked the last one too. And, look at the poor little electric mouse in pic #1! I guess Pikachu got 'shocked'. Pardon my bad jokes. *is embarrassed*

Mooites: Hi! Who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you here? Why are you doing whatever you're doing here? How are you-
    Eheh. Just kidding. I'm Kari, 's nice to see someone new.

Yep, poor Pika XD Don't worry, is not that lame XD

I'm thinking about making a Palletshipping fic, I still don't know what is going to be about, does someone has some ideias?

BOO! Are you scared? You should be ;D
    Naww, I haven't been here since... Thursday? Yeah, I was ill, and I still am so I won't be posting a lot. Have to lie in my bed all day. And there was a big accident at my school and I feel a little bad about that too. But you guys don't miss me, right? *cough cough*
    Hope I'm okay again soon, I kinda miss the thread ^^;

@Sliver: How many entries do you have now? Enough? :3
    @Kari: (still from last page, sorry) I started to like Palletshipping when I was 12... I'm 14 now, so I'm not that old x)
    @Paty: Keep posting the pics, they're awesome ^_^

I'm going to my bed again, bye guys.

MLEEN!!!! I missed you like hell!!! The next one are going to be posted with strong wish that you get better!

Blog Entries

Oh!
    Welcome back, Mleen! WE MISS YOU!!! Don't get your hopes up. Hehe.
    Paty: OMG. I TOTALLY agree with you on the last two. There KAWAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! Haha. Mainly that's cuz they look so realistic :D
    Last edited by Kari; 20th October 2009 at 09:10 PM.

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hello everyone! I'm here to say that I have received three entries. Hopefully the next contest will be more successful~ I will read over the other two this weekend and grade them. Then I will post each entry in order of the highest to lowest score and everyone can give tips on improvement! Sounds fair?

And another thing... I need help! I'm looking for some episodes where Ash doesn't have his hat! I have one and it's called Beauty and the Beach! Yes, that's the banned one... And he's shirtless!! Merman Ash, here I come!!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

^ What about the episode where Mankey steals his hat, eventually evolves into Primeape, and he captures it?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"