Palletshipping - Page 78
Page 78 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2791

Thread: Palletshipping

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Kasumi, eh? Never had a problem with her. She always reminded me of myself, really. And I've never seen Pokèshipping as a threat. I just really don't like it, that's all.

Besides, she's matured. I don't think she'd flip out about it.

And that's my two cents.

Now, for a topic:

Is there any dynamic in the relationship that you beleve in that others don't?

As for me, I've always seen Satoshi as somewhat of a type 2 Tsundere. Not a big one, but one none the less.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ketsu: Sorry, but a what? A type two what?
    Paty: Yeah, and no-one my age knows what shipping is either. Ugh. And if any of them do know, they won't be thinking about yaoi and yuri cuz they're all homophobes.
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

Gonna be the very best TheLadyYuki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destry View Post
    Oh goodness, I'm not aloooone. :,D WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER, MAN. Okay, maybe nothing that hardcore, but I usually get the "wow, you're 20? I'm 10" reply and it makes me sad.

As for Misty, I like her! She has a strong, fiery nature, and she's far from perfect, which makes her a good character. It's disappointing when fic writers ruin her simply because she tends to be "competition" in a lot of Ash's ships. But this happens in all fandoms. I don't like Misty with Ash at all however, but sometimes I think Misty and Gary is cute. (I've read some good fics, at least.)

I like her best with Tracey, though. :D
    A-ha, someone else who doesn't like it when Misty's the "villain", so to speak. I feel the same way. I don't like how so many people hate her by default just because they're against PokeShipping or whatever. Aside from having a good personality in her own right...she was part of the original trio, back in "the good ol' days."

I agree, Destry, we should totally stick together xD

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bah...I'm 18. I'll be 19 this March. >3> Been into Pallet Shipping since...8th grade, I think? And honestly, if our folks can still have soft spots for Popeye and Felix the Cat, WE can love Pokemon for as long as we please, so don't feel embarrassed, Destry. :3

...Misty...I can't say I HATE her, but I dislike her. Her personality's always bothered me. Call it biased because of my love of ShiShi; Ever since the show came out, she's irked me. It never helped that around that time, because I had red hair and Pokemon was an in-thing, I kept getting CALLED 'Misty'. One of the faults of my character, I suppose. However, I will say I like the pairing TraceyxMisty.

I'd love to answer to the topic question, but I don't think I understand it. ^^;

Also, the Cheerleader!Ashley comic pages are full of potential win. I'm curious as to the rest of the comic. Or if a fic for it exists. -smirk- Heh heh heh...I smell an amusing AU.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If I had a keyboard and the ability to link this would be easier.

Anyway, the question is basicly asking if there is a way that you see Satoshi and Shigeru interact that isn't how most Palletshippers see it.

A Tsundere is a character that shifts between being angry and being sweet around their love intrest. A type 1 is by default "tsuntsun" or angry. A type 2 is by default "deredere" or sweet. You can look it up on TV Tropes for more info if you have a few years to kill.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ketsu: Oh, okay, I get it, and I think Ash would be maybe type 2 (a little) but not on purpose because he's too clueless to know.

Oh, and as to my age:
    I act older than I am, most of the time,(because sometimes I act like a 5 year old!). So, I have lotsa tolerance for, um, *cough cough* older stuff. 'Kay?

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, thanks everyone for helping me feel not so old. XD But for the younger people, you should feel embarrassed for being young, either! If there's something I've learned about the internet, it's that age doesn't really matter. If you're 12, no one is going to treat you like a 12 year old. They'll treat you like an internet user. I mean, I know there are exceptions, but the internet, especially forums, are really even ground.

Besides, the younger internet users these days are just really. freaking. smart. Like Kari, for example! You really don't seem twelve. You type well and you're very mature for your age, "imo". So don't let it bug you. :D

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyYuki View Post
    A-ha, someone else who doesn't like it when Misty's the "villain", so to speak. I feel the same way. I don't like how so many people hate her by default just because they're against PokeShipping or whatever. Aside from having a good personality in her own right...she was part of the original trio, back in "the good ol' days."
    Exactly! I can see why people may dislike her for her personality, which is perfectly fine, though recent episodes have shown how much she's matured. But she does deserve some respect, because like it or not, she was a huge part of Ash's life for more than a year, and they are still really good friends. She's not an evil skank out to ruin his relationships, either. After watching "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" again, it really hit home how important she is to Ash and Ash to her. ... In a platonic way, I just don't like that pairing at. all. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsu View Post
    As for me, I've always seen Satoshi as somewhat of a type 2 Tsundere. Not a big one, but one none the less.
    I completely agree! He's not a huge example of it, but when it comes to Gary, Ash does go from fine to angry in a matter of seconds. Even in the newer episodes, even when they have established more of a friendship! I never really put much thought into it, but I completely agree. :D

Though a more extreme example reminds me of an awesome oneshot. It's rated M for the violence, just for warning. But if anyone wanted to read it, it's Insatiable by Maia's Pen (@FFN). She's so awesome. :D [/linking fic habit]

Is there any dynamic in the relationship that you believe in that others don't?

TL;DR spoiler cut. XD

Wow, sorry for typing so much. D: I AM DONE NOW I SWEAR.
    ♫♪
    GPX+ 'mons. If you like, feed them whatever your soul desires!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Destry: Eheh, you think I'm smart! Really, I just look at what other people do and follow along that way. Also, about typing and spelling and stuff:
    1: I've always been a grammar freak.
    2: I'm a really good speller, and Language Arts is my best subject.
    I read a lot, my mom's a librarian.

On a different note, no, I don't like Misty, but it's because of her personality in-show. In some fics that I've read (mostly ContestShipping fics, XD) she's just a side character, and then she's REALLY funny, hehe. But in fics like, oh, say AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping (not that I support those) and really any Ash ship that's not PokeShipping, she's always cast as the girl who dumps him, or he breaks up with her all nice and she goes evil, or she cheats on him, ect. Then, she just plain bothers me. I used to like PokeShipping, by the way. I don't like it that much now, but affection does linger a little bit, although I've grown to dislike her character (wow, I'm talking like I've shipped for years, I've only known what a ship was since February...). So, what I hate is when people massacre her personality for the sake of the fic. I think that if it actually happened, Misty would probably be sulky for a few days (after Ash dumps her, I mean) but get over it eventuallly.
    Okay, sorry 'bout the rant. To sum it all up, I hate OOCness. XD

Eheh. That's the longest post I've ever written, anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

*nods* Yeah, if there's anything I hate, it's OOCness. It's why I don't write the canon characters. Anywho, as a rule, I avoid any fics that sound like it's going to bash Kasumi. I happen to like her and I think she would help the pairing, not hurt it. Satoshi is one of her best friends and all girls are yaoi fangirls at heart.

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any dynamic in the relationship that you beleve in that others don't?

Well... I don't really know. I like to have Gary act all tough and then a little thing comes along, like needles, and he's scared shitless. Then Ash is there to comfort him and be the 'man' of the relationship for a little while!

Wonnykins: Can I ask you a question about an old fic of yours? You see, I am asking you first because I hate it when others ask me about old fics, but I just gotta know cause I love it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, like I said, here ya go Kari, don't cry XD

And Sorry, I'm to lazy to write XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Paty: Yay, my present is here! XD Thank you!
    Over and out! My dog is being irritating...

Smell Ya Later! The Great Gary Oak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Slivershell. Ask away. Which fanfiction, though?

Still working on my already late entry. Guess what got erased AGAIN? I'm starting to get thoroughly irritated with this laptop.

Oh, on a side note, for my college's Anime Club meeting yesterday, I was Prof. Gary Oak. Twas much fun, and I had a lot of people stealing my Ash Hat. Little did they know that I would run up, grab them, and yell 'RAEP TIEM.' ;D Funs were had by me.
    PalletShipping<3<3<3PayHisRansomShipping

Love Pallet, Hate Paul
    Down where it's wetter, darling it's better, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonnykins: Whoo!! Well it's about 'A Millennium In Your Arms'. I was just wondering if you're going to get back to it because I've always loved the the whole past life thing! And if not, thats okay, but can you tell me what the storyline was? My mind has been going crazy ever since I read it! If you don't remember or you don't want to tell me, that's okay too.

Sucks that the same part was deleated twice! I hope you finish it on time. I read your profile on FF.NET and I can't wait to see how it comes out~~

Post Thanks / Like

Did I already post this one?